Product DescriptionThe New York Times bestselling sensation! A scientifically rigorous, fully illustrated guide to animal flatulence that will delight readers of all ages.
Dogs do it. Millipedes do it. Dinosaurs did it. You do it. I do it. Octopuses don't (and nor do octopi). Spiders might do it: more research is needed. Birds don't do it, but they could if they wanted to. Herrings do it to communicate with each other.
In 2017 zoologist Dani Rabaiotti's teenage brother asked her a most teenaged question: Do snakes fart? Stumped, Rabaiotti turned to Twitter. The internet did not disappoint. Her innocent question spawned the hashtag #doesitfart and it spread like a noxious gas. Dozens of noted experts began weighing in on which animals do and don't fart, and if they do, how much, how often, what it's made of, what it smells like, and why.
Clearly, the public demands more information on animal farts. Does it Fart? fills that void: a fully authoritative, fully illustrated guide to animal flatulence, covering the habits of 80 animals in more detail than you ever knew you needed.
What do hyena farts smell especially bad? What is a fossa, and does it fart? Why do clams vomit but not fart? And what is a fart, really? Pairing hilarious illustrations with surprisingly detailed scientific explanations, Does it Fart? will allow you to shift the blame onto all kinds of unlikely animals for years to come.
- Why do hyena farts smell especially bad?
- What is a fossa, and does it fart?
- 133 Pages.
- 7" x 5"
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
- The Farting Animals Coloring Book
- The Book of General Ignorance
- True or Poo?: The Definitive Field Guide to Filthy Animal Facts and Falsehoods
- Everybody Poops 410 Pounds a Year: An Illustrated Bathroom Companion for Grown-Ups (Dirty Everyday Slang)
- Birding Is My Favorite Video Game: Cartoons about the Natural World from Bird and Moon
- The Truth About Animals: Stoned Sloths, Lovelorn Hippos, and Other Tales from the Wild Side of Wildlife
- 99 Facts about Farts: The Ultimate Fun Fact Book (Fun Fact Books) (Volume 1)
- Molecular Population Genetics
- What If?: Serious Scientific Answers to Absurd Hypothetical Questions
- And Then You're Dead: What Really Happens If You Get Swallowed by a Whale, Are Shot from a Cannon, or Go Barreling over Niagara
Share your thoughts
*If this is not the "Does It Fart?" product you were looking for, you can check the other results by clicking this link.