Bacon is Peter Sherman’s North Star. In 2014, he opened BarBacon, a bacon-themed gastropub in New York City, to immediate critical and financial success, and he has become the go-to bacon guru for the world. Sherman has a nearly religious devotion to bacon, and in his tome, The Bacon Bible, he shares more than 200 recipes that show you how to incorporate bacon into nearly any meal you can imagine.
There are the classics, like BLTs, wedge salads, and mac and cheese, but the book really encourages you to cook with bacon in unexpected ways with recipes like Bacon Ramen, Chipotle Bacon Tacos, and Bacon Bourbon Oatmeal Pancakes. Peter also teaches you the basics, like how to cure simple bacon from scratch. He has a mad-scientist approach to bacon and is a firm believer that it should be a part of every meal. With this cookbook, you’ll never think of bacon the same way.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
- 101 Things® to Do with Bacon
- Bacon Freak: 50 Savory Recipes for the Ultimate Enthusiast
- Bacon Stickers (Dover Little Activity Books Stickers)
- Fifty Shades of Bacon
- The Smoking Bacon & Hog Cookbook: The Whole Pig & Nothing But the Pig BBQ Recipes
- Buttermilk & Bourbon: New Orleans Recipes with a Modern Flair
- Mens The Chemistry of Bacon T Shirt Funny Brunch Periodic Table Science Tee
- Ayesha Curry 46948 Enamel on Steel Bacon Grease Can / Bacon Grease Container - 4 Inch, Red
- Hot Pepper Bacon Jam by Terrapin Ridge (11 ounce)
- Popfunk Bacon Adult T Shirt & Stickers
*If this is not the "The Bacon Bible" product you were looking for, you can check the other results by clicking this link. Details were last updated on Feb 18, 2020 13:08 PST.