Bacon is Peter Sherman’s North Star. In 2014, he opened BarBacon, a bacon-themed gastropub in New York City, to immediate critical and financial success, and he has become the go-to bacon guru for the world. Sherman has a nearly religious devotion to bacon, and in his tome, The Bacon Bible, he shares more than 200 recipes that show you how to incorporate bacon into nearly any meal you can imagine.
There are the classics, like BLTs, wedge salads, and mac and cheese, but the book really encourages you to cook with bacon in unexpected ways with recipes like Bacon Ramen, Chipotle Bacon Tacos, and Bacon Bourbon Oatmeal Pancakes. Peter also teaches you the basics, like how to cure simple bacon from scratch. He has a mad-scientist approach to bacon and is a firm believer that it should be a part of every meal. With this cookbook, you’ll never think of bacon the same way.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
- Operation BBQ: 200 Smokin' Recipes from Competition Grand Champions
- Fifty Shades of Bacon
- BBQ&A with Myron Mixon: Everything You Ever Wanted to Know About Barbecue
- Ergo Chef 7010 Myron Mixon BBQ Rib Skinner and Catfish Skinning Pliers, 9-inch
- The Smoking Bacon & Hog Cookbook: The Whole Pig & Nothing But the Pig BBQ Recipes
- Bacon Freak: 50 Savory Recipes for the Ultimate Enthusiast
- Buttermilk & Bourbon: New Orleans Recipes with a Modern Flair
- Bacon Stickers (Dover Little Activity Books Stickers)
- The Brisket Chronicles: How to Barbecue, Braise, Smoke, and Cure the World's Most Epic Cut of Meat
- 101 Things® to Do with Bacon
*If this is not the "The Bacon Bible" product you were looking for, you can check the other results by clicking this link. Details were last updated on Sep 23, 2020 06:18 PST.