The Secret Art of Being a Grown-Up
Product DescriptionHello, grown-ups of all ages! Eclectic, bite-sized bursts of advice meet quirky illustrations in this playful guide to feeling like the grown-up we all wanted to be as a kid. From thoughts on the best way to open a champagne bottle to a short list of the kitchen tools you actually need, these tips and tricks reveal secrets that are attainable, not intimidating. Anyone can make a life upgrade using these insights alongside the traits they already have—their wits, creativity, and enthusiasm. This engaging guide is the perfect gift for recent grads, first-apartment dwellers, and anyone who's ready to grow up, one step at a time.
Top ReviewsFunny book that makes it all real simple being a ...
by Randy (3 out of 5 stars)
August 24, 2018
Bought this as a gift after seeing it in a book store and deciding to pick it up here a few days later. Funny book that makes it all real simple being a "grown up"
by Erika Childress (5 out of 5 stars)
July 11, 2019
I LOVE this book and wish I had it when I turned 18! I bought it for my niece and am adding sticky notes to the pages with my thoughts on some. Such a fun book for yourself or a gift for that new adult!
by Daisy Dearing (5 out of 5 stars)
January 29, 2018
Gave this as a gift to a graduating High Schooler. She states, it is her favorite read so far.
by TinyTinaFit (5 out of 5 stars)
December 27, 2018
I got this for my younger brother (20 yrs) sort of as a joke but also to help him find his way a little. I flipped through the book before wrapping it and it's actually pretty cute with some good rules of thumb.
Cute book, rather short.
by Amazon Customer (4 out of 5 stars)
December 29, 2017
Cute, and I learned a few things I didn't know even as a 34 yr old mom of 3! This was a gift for my sister but I read it first. Quite short though, for the money. I was hoping for more content.
by susan hayes (5 out of 5 stars)
May 22, 2019
A Good Refresher
by Amazon Customer (5 out of 5 stars)
June 23, 2018
It didn't really tell me anything I don't know but it would be a helpful reminder from time to time. It's written in plain english unlike most self-help books I've read.
by robert l (4 out of 5 stars)
January 8, 2018
Valuable information for teens in an ignorant world.
by Tessa Winebarger (4 out of 5 stars)
July 2, 2018
Smaller than expected, but cute book
Hilarious and eye-opening
by SDk (5 out of 5 stars)
February 25, 2018
Humorous take on things that adults should be doing. Definitely reminded me about what I should expect now as a grown-up!
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
- The Freshman Survival Guide: Soulful Advice for Studying, Socializing, and Everything In Between
- The Naked Roommate: And 107 Other Issues You Might Run Into in College
- Hygge Games Who in The Room? Party Gamef
- Do Your Laundry or You'll Die Alone: Advice Your Mom Would Give if She Thought You Were Listening
- Oh, The Sh!t You Don't Know!: College Graduate Edition
- Adulthood for Beginners: All the Life Secrets Nobody Bothered to Tell You
- The Little Book of Life Hacks: How to Make Your Life Happier, Healthier, and More Beautiful
- How Art Can Make You Happy: (Art Therapy Books, Art Books, Books About Happiness) (The HOW Series)
- Adulting: How to Become a Grown-up in 535 Easy(ish) Steps
- The Little Book of Talent: 52 Tips for Improving Your Skills
*If this is not the "The Secret Art of Being a Grown-Up" product you were looking for, you can check the other results by clicking this link. Details were last updated on Jun 22, 2020 05:25 PST.