Smoke & Spice - Revised Edition: Cooking With Smoke, the Real Way to Barbecue (Non)
Smoke & Spice, the James Beard Book Award winner that has sold more than a million copies and is the only authoritative book on the subject of genuine smoke-cooked barbecue, is now completely revised and updated. Outdoor cooking experts Cheryl and Bill Jamison have added 100 brand-new recipes, the very latest information on tools, fuels, equipment, and technique, and loads more of their signature wit, charm, and reverence for ‘Q.
- Used Book in Good Condition
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
- Smoke & Spice: Cooking With Smoke, the Real Way to Barbecue
- Smokin' with Myron Mixon: Recipes Made Simple, from the Winningest Man in Barbecue
- Peace, Love, & Barbecue: Recipes, Secrets, Tall Tales, and Outright Lies from the Legends of Barbecue
- Project Smoke
- Meat Smoking Guide - Best Wood Temperature Chart - Outdoor Magnet 20 Types of Flavor Profiles & Strengths for Smoker Box - Chips Chunks Log Pellets Can Be Smoked - Voted Top BBQ Accessories for Dad
- Smoke and Spice: Recipes for seasonings, rubs, marinades, brines, glazes & butters
- Myron Mixon's BBQ Rules: The Old-School Guide to Smoking Meat
- Smoking Meat: The Essential Guide to Real Barbecue
- Big Bob Gibson's BBQ Book: Recipes and Secrets from a Legendary Barbecue Joint
- The Smoking Bacon & Hog Cookbook: The Whole Pig & Nothing But the Pig BBQ Recipes
Share your thoughts
*If this is not the "Smoke & Spice - Revised Edition: Cooking With Smoke, the Real Way to Barbecue (Non)" product you were looking for, you can check the other results by clicking this link.