On the one hand, nobody wants to be a dick. On the other hand, dicks are everywhere! They cut in line, talk behind our backs, recline into our seats, and even have the power to morph into trolls online. Their powers are impressive, but with a little foresight and thoughtfulness, we can take a stand against dickishness today. How Not to Be a Dick is packed with honest and straightforward advice, but it also includes playful illustrations showing two well-meaning (but not always well behaved) young people as they confront moments of potential dickishness in their everyday lives. Sometimes they falter, sometimes they triumph, but they always seek to find a better way. And with their help, you can too.Essential (and emotionally intelligent) etiquette tips are packaged here alongside hilarious "Dick and Jane"-style illustrations. Laugh and learn.
- Zest Books
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
- How Not To Be An Asshole: 21st century life lessons for those with their heads up their asses (The Rant Series) (Volume 1)
- Diseases Caused by Masturbation
- A Practical Guide to Racism
- The Quotable A**hole: More than 1,200 Bitter Barbs, Cutting Comments, and Caustic Comebacks for Aspiring and Armchair A**holes Alike
- How to be a Drug Dealer
- 50 Ways to Eat Cock: Healthy Chicken Recipes with Balls! (Health AlternaTips)
- How to Make Money in Your Spare Time
- So People Say You're An Asshole: A Book for You, People Who Love You, and People Who Work with You
- Faking It: How to Seem Like a Better Person Without Actually ImprovingYourself
- Dancing with Jesus: Featuring a Host of Miraculous Moves
Share your thoughts
*If this is not the "How Not To Be A Dick" product you were looking for, you can check the other results by clicking this link.