Tenergy Syma S107/S107G R/C HelicopterColors Vary
Product DescriptionThis Brand New 3 Channel Gyro mini Metal rc helicopter is 1 of the world's newest, smallest and lightest RC Helicopter you can get! At approx. 7.5" long, it easily fits in the palm of your hand and is fully functional, equipped with latest Gyroscope technology, which makes this helicopter an instant hot seller in the RC World. This mini Gyro Metal helicopter charges directly either from the USB cable or from the controller which uses "AA" batteries and has a full-function trim control for the perfect flight. Get one today before they all fly away!
- 2 Selectable Frequencies Let's You Fly Up To 2 Helicopters At Once
- Amazing Technology in the palm of your hand!Syma Newest Model S107 3CH Gyro RTF Metal RC Helicopter.No Assembly required, Ready To Fly! Equipped with the latest Gyroscope technology. Colors and Frequencies May Vary. We have Red & Yellow color.
- Full 3 Channels : Up, Down, Left, Right, Forward and Backward.A 25-30 minutes charge is equal to a 8-12 minutes flight.Recharging takes place via the transmitter or USB cable.
- The transmitter has an Alignment Trim, a Charging and Power.Indicator, a Left/Right Lever and a Trimmer. A lightweight Lithium Polymer battery.
- Length : Approx. 7.5 Inches.Width : Approx. 7.5 Inches (with main rotors).Height : Approx. 3.8 Inches (from bottom to balance bar).Main Rotors Surface Diameter: Approx. 7.5 Inches.
- Suitable for indoor flying only.Suitable for ages 14+.Battery for the helicopter: 3.7V-180MAH LI-POLY.Flight Range : Approx. 30 Ft.ROHS, ASTM, FCC and CE Approval
Top ReviewsFun for the whole family.... except your pets.
by tim (5 out of 5 stars)
December 16, 2017
Many hours of fun flying this around the house pestering our pets. This little Syma S107 is super easy to fly and is a great beginners RC helicopter. I didn't buy this for a kid, just myself as something to do while I'm watching TV with my wife. Fairly quiet while flying and very sturdy. I've crashed it many times with nothing breaking so far. This is not suitable for flying outside unless there is no wind. Also does't work to well in direct sunlight due to this bing controlled via infrared controller.
Easy to fly and anazingly durable.
by Scrounger (5 out of 5 stars)
January 17, 2018
I bought this for my son when he was only 4 years old. He has great skills when it comes to hand/eye coordination and driving other r/c toys so I thought he could handle it. Plus, he sees me flying my helos and wants to try it but mine are high performance ones and too hard to fly.
This one was great. In less than an hour he was flying around the room and landing where he wanted. But he's also crashed many many times.
My little e-flight msr breaks in the slightest crash but this one endures crashes with no damage that would have had me replacing all sorts of parts on the msr.
I can't say enough good things about this helo. We've had it for about a year and both still enjoy flying it.
Great heli for my 5 year old for less than ...
by Motaf (5 out of 5 stars)
June 26, 2017
Great heli for my 5 year old for less than $20. Replacement blades and pieces are easy to find and pretty cheap too. It's a lot of fun. Blades get your fingers every once in a while, but it helps build respect for things that can be both fun and dangerous. It's a good toy for an adventurous, maturing boy.
So much fun! Even for a non remote controlled device operator such as myself!
by Lynn Jansen (4 out of 5 stars)
October 22, 2015
Love this little helicopter! I got it for my nephew for Christmas but of course I had to play with it first and make sure it works. I suck at these kinds of toys I can never get them up or get them to work really at all. But I figured why not try. I put the batteries in the controller and charged it for 24 hours so that it would have a good first charge and keep a good life in the battery of the helicopter. I then took a deep breath and turned it on and got it to fly! It was really easy. It is very lightweight but a whole lot of fun. I got the yellow one in our order. The box does clearly say that although the box has a color on it, it may not be the same color inside. But all of the colors are fun! I also purchased a repair kit because I know that with a teen boy using this it will need a repair at least once! Great little helicopter that I found easy to fly. Can't wait to see his face when he opens it on Christmas.
When I purchased it it was on sale. I did not receive any discounts or special offers for the purchase of this helicopter.
Great buy, it simply works every time
by Geoff (5 out of 5 stars)
August 28, 2015
The helicopter is by far the best I have ever bought. Don't get conned into buying one of those cheap, light as a feather AirHogs. I purchased one an AirHog and it was flimsy but worst of all, it just spun around in circles even with the trim set all the way to the other direction.
I have also seen my children flying other AirHog and the like with the same issue, there is no control and I think much of that is attributed to the fact that they are so light.
Anyway, not to say that this is not light but having the metal frame is a major advantage, it gives the product consistency and staying power.
* Solid build construction for such a ridiculously low price
* Ridiculously low price
* Very durable, I crashed this thing numerous times into walls, cut the throttle too much (slammed into the floor) etc. The only reason it eventually broke was because someone stepped on it and the prop shaft bent.
* Consistent: I purchased another one of these for my nephew about a year after mine and it worked just as well
* Replaceable batteries are readily available and cheap. They will get worn out after repeated use. Mine lasted about a year.
* Battery is not easily changed, you have to remove the plastic housing and not all batteries fit exactly right.
* I did have a few issues with pairing the device to the transmitter... never really figured that problem out but switching it off and back on usually fixed it. By no means did it diminish my excitement about this very cheap, high quality toy.
Best flying, low cost helicopter out there.
by Pierced Armor (5 out of 5 stars)
April 2, 2018
I buy these helicopters all the time and give them away as gifts. I personally have owned at least ten of these myself and loved every minute of flight time. Kids love them! The quality is impressive and they fly great, all for a relatively low cost. Nice part is, when you crash one, run over it with your car or bicycle, sit on it, or whatever might doom you craft's ability to continue flying, it's not a financial catastrophe. You will want to buy another one though, as you'll miss flying it and the replacement won't break the bank.
This was pretty disspointing. We only had it played with it ...
by kmkac (1 out of 5 stars)
April 11, 2018
This was pretty disspointing. We only had it played with it for a few times and after a few very soft crashes it would no longer have the power to lift off the ground. Needless to say my 5 year old was quite dissapointed.
Great intro to RC helicpoters
by Trickster (5 out of 5 stars)
August 12, 2015
This was a Christmas present for my husband because he really wanted a remote control helicopter. I was not sure what to expect given the low price of this helicopter, but when it arrived I was pleasantly surprised. Neither my husband or I knew anything about RC helicopters, so I can't give a review with a lot of technical details.
I will say this is one tough little helicopter. Learning to fly it took some time for him as a beginner and resulted in several crashes and hard landings, but this helicopter was always ready to for another flight. The remote is easy to use and after a bit a practice flying around the house was fairly easy. Unfortunately, after several crashes and hard landings (over the course of 6 months) the stabilizer fin on the bottom of the tail rotor broke and even after an attempted fix it didn't fly right after the break. Even with this in mind, this was a great RC helicopter to fly around the house with and with the small price tag a great way to learn and not worry too much about breaking a much more expensive model.
Easy to fly
Small (great for small rooms)
Short range on remote
Short battery life
Very Fun and Sturdy. Good Value. Will need 6 AA's
by DaisyGirl (5 out of 5 stars)
January 7, 2019
I purchased this for my husband for Christmas as something fun to tool around with. He was excited to see it but was immediately disappointed as the controller took 6 AA batteries and we only had 2 left. I had looked all over the box after purchasing to see if I needed to buy any batteries and never saw the need. He also didn't see anything written on the box. So beware you will need to purchase AA's. He had a bit of trouble flying it on our first floor because of the furniture and low ceilings. He had much better luck flying it on our second floor. The pets run away from it and he says it does take a bit to master going up and directional steering at the same time. He's not sure how little kids do it but I guess they take to those things a bit easier. It is a great value and a lot of fun for the price and it came with a parts list if something breaks and you want to replace a part. My husband has accidentally run this thing into a few walls and crashed it onto carpet a few times and it has held up well.
by anyplanstomorrow (1 out of 5 stars)
January 4, 2017
Charged it for 2 hours to make sure I'd have a long first go at testing it out. It hovered for less than 2 minutes, slowly descended with the throttle up all the way and then stop and never turned on again. Really 2 hours of charging? Refunding it for a different brand this is absolute garbage.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
- EastVita Yellow Full Set Replacement Parts, Main Blades, Main Shaft,Tail Decorations, Tail Props, Balance Bar, Gear Set,Connect Buckle for Syma S107 RC Helicopter
- Syma S107G 3 Channel RC Helicopter with Gyro, Blue
- Cheerwing S107/S107G Phantom 3CH 3.5 Channel Mini RC Helicopter with Gyro Red
- Syma S107G 3 Channel RC Radio Remote Control Helicopter with Gyro - Green
- Cheerwing S107/S107G Phantom 3CH 3.5 Channel Mini RC Helicopter with Gyro Blue
- SYMA Wheel Gear Set Wings Tail Props Balance Bar Full Replacement Parts Set for Syma S107 RC Helicopter(Set of 19,Red)
- Upgraded Syma S107G S107G-19 200mah Battery 3.7v Lithium Polymer RC Helicopter Replacement Spare Part
- Syma S107G Helicopter Green blade Parts Set New 2012 Model for S107
- Syma S107 Full Replacement Parts Set for Syma S107 RC Helicopter, Syma Head Cover S107G-01, Syma Main Blades S107G-02, Syma Tail Decorations S107G-03, Syma Connect Buckle x2 S107g-04, Syma Balance Bar S107G-05, Syma Tail Blade S107G-06 - Blue set
- Cheerwing S107/S107G Phantom 3CH 3.5 Channel Mini RC Helicopter with Gyro Yellow
*If this is not the "Tenergy Syma S107/S107G R/C HelicopterColors Vary" product you were looking for, you can check the other results by clicking this link. Details were last updated on Feb 27, 2020 10:16 PST.