A dose of gross helps science make sense! Full of amazing facts about our wonderful world, Totally Gross helps kids adsorb and understand all the major scientific disciplines. How? We know the secret: science is really fun… and gross!
Kids travel around the game board answering questions and engaging in antics. The first player to stretch his/her Totally Gross Slime 10 point spaces and complete a lab experiment correctly wins the game!
So go ahead. Answer sickening questions. Take part in revolting activities. Perform bizarre experiments. It’s all in the name of science!
- Play award-winning Totally Gross from University Games, the science game that makes learning fun
- Kids and parents will enjoy plenty of laughs answering silly science questions and acting out the Gross Out challenges
- Includes a game board, 140 Question cards, 50 Gross-Out cards, 30 Lab cards, 4 playing pieces, a die, and a jar of slime
- Questions cover biology, chemistry, geology, astronomy, zoology, anatomy, and physics
- For 2 - 4 players, ages 8 and up
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
- 5,000 Awesome Facts (About Everything!) (National Geographic Kids)
- Laugh-Out-Loud Jokes for Kids
- National Geographic Kids Why?: Over 1,111 Answers to Everything
- Why Fish Fart: Gross but True Things You'll Wish You Didn't Know
- Awesome Jokes That Every 9 Year Old Should Know!: Hundreds of rib ticklers, tongue twisters and side splitters
- ThinkFun Cat Crimes Logic Game and Brainteaser for Boys and Girls Age 8 and Up - A Smart Game with a Fun Theme and Hilarious Artwork
- Educational Insights RiddleCube The Game
- National Geographic Kids Just Joking: 300 Hilarious Jokes, Tricky Tongue Twisters, and Ridiculous Riddles
- Awesome Jokes That Every 8 Year Old Should Know!: Hundreds of rib ticklers, tongue twisters and side splitters
- Professor Noggin's Wonders of Science - A Educational Trivia Based Card Game For Kids
Share your thoughts
*If this is not the "Totally Gross: The Game of Science" product you were looking for, you can check the other results by clicking this link.