University Games Totally Gross: The Game of Science
A dose of gross helps science make sense! Full of amazing facts about our wonderful world, Totally Gross helps kids adsorb and understand all the major scientific disciplines. How? We know the secret: science is really fun… and gross!
Kids travel around the game board answering questions and engaging in antics. The first player to stretch his/her Totally Gross Slime 10 point spaces and complete a lab experiment correctly wins the game!
So go ahead. Answer sickening questions. Take part in revolting activities. Perform bizarre experiments. It’s all in the name of science!
- Play award-winning Totally Gross from University Games, the science game that makes learning fun
- Kids and parents will enjoy plenty of laughs answering silly science questions and acting out the Gross Out challenges
- Includes a game board, 140 Question cards, 50 Gross-Out cards, 30 Lab cards, 4 playing pieces, a die, and a jar of slime
- Questions cover biology, chemistry, geology, astronomy, zoology, anatomy, and physics
- For 2 - 4 players, ages 8 and up
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
- The Magic School Bus Science Explosion Board Game
- 5,000 Awesome Facts (About Everything!) (National Geographic Kids)
- Laugh-Out-Loud Jokes for Kids
- National Geographic Kids Just Joking: 300 Hilarious Jokes, Tricky Tongue Twisters, and Ridiculous Riddles
- Jax Hit The Habitat Trail
- Science Ninjas : Valence Card Game- Advanced Chemistry + Simple Rules + Ninjas! Teach Kids How Molecules Form and Chemicals Interact!
- Thames & Kosmos Magnetic Science
- National Geographic Kids Why?: Over 1,111 Answers to Everything
- Dr. Eureka Speed Logic Game
- Gloween Kids Toys, Hover Soccer Ball Air Power Disc for Boys and Girls Age of 2,3,4,5,6,7,8+Years Old, Indoor Sport Ball with Led Lights for Toddlers, Kids,Children Gifts
Share your thoughts
*If this is not the "University Games Totally Gross: The Game of Science" product you were looking for, you can check the other results by clicking this link.