Product DescriptionCreate Working Electronic Circuits Snap Circuits Jr (SC-100) comes with over 30 components to create 101 different electronic projects. The pieces, which include snap wires, slide switches, an alarm circuit, a music integrated circuit, and a speaker, snap together easily on the included plastic grid--no soldering required. Each piece is numbered and color-coded to make identifying them easy. These components combine to create working circuit boards just like the ones found inside televisions, radios, and other electronic devices. With its easy-to-follow instructions, Snap Circuits gives your child a hands-on education in how electrical circuits work to run the everyday devices that they're familiar with. They'll also gain valuable lessons in building and in following instructions. The project manual includes large color illustrations and simple directions for each project. The projects include a sound-activated switch, a musical doorbell, a voice-controlled lamp, a flying saucer, and a light police siren. With these projects, children will experiment with things like electric switches, integrated circuits, digital circuits, fuses, and the transformation of circuit sounds into other sounds. Includes: Plastic snap-grid, 32 electrical components, and 1 project manual.Recommended for children 8 and older.
- Electrical parts provide students grades 2 and up (age 7+) with hands-on experience designing and building models of working electrical circuits
- Snap-together parts require no tools and ensure correct connections
- Includes 30 parts, and instructions for over 100 projects, including working models of a photo sensor, a flashing light, and an adjustable-volume siren
- NOTE: Requires 2 AA batteries (sold separately); Also Kindly refer the Instructional Video from the Image Section and User Manual from the Technical Specification before use which is highly recommended.
- Awards: The National Parenting Center-Seal of Approval, Dr. Toy 100 Best Children's Products, Dr Toy Best Educational Products
- Valuable component to a rounded STEM curriculum
- Build working models of a photo sensor, a flashing light, and an adjustable-volume siren. More than 100 exciting projects in all with included 30+ snap together parts
- Electrical components provide students ages 8+ with hands-on experience designing and building models of working electrical circuits
- Clear and concise illustrated manual included and available online
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
- Snap Circuits Beginner Electronic Discovery Kit
- Klutz LEGO Chain Reactions Craft Kit
- Snap Circuits SC-300 Electronics Discovery Kit
- Snap Circuits Snaptricity Electronics Discovery Kit
- Think Fun Gravity Maze Marble Run Logic Game and STEM Toy for Boys and Girls Age 8 and Up – Toy of the Year Award Winner
- IQ BUILDER STEM Learning Toys | Creative Construction Engineering | Fun Educational Building Blocks Toy Set for Boys and Girls Ages 5 6 7 8 9 10 Year Old | Best Toy Gift for Kids | Activity Game Kit
- Makey Makey An Invention Kit for Everyone
- Snap Circuits 3D Illumination Electronics Discovery Kit - Introduction to Electronics and Electricity - Compatible with All
- Snap Circuits UC-30 Upgrade Kit SC-100 to SC-300
- KEVA Brain Builders Game
Share your thoughts
*If this is not the "Kids Electronics Discovery Kit" product you were looking for, you can check the other results by clicking this link.