Product DescriptionMake lunchtime fun time with the DynoBytes sandwich crust cutter from EvriHolder. This crust cutter removes the crust from bread, creating fun shaped sandwiches that any child will love. It also doubles as a cookie cutter, and makes two fun dinosaur shapes. Best of all, it is top rack dishwasher safe, making cleanup a breeze.
4" L x 4" W x 1" H
- Comes in blue or green; Colors will be randomly selected
- Size : 4-1/4" X 4-1/4"
- Removes the crust from bread
- Makes fun dinosaur-shaped sandwiches
- Doubles as a cookie cutter for more fun
Top ReviewsVery Upsetting
by Mallory D Richardson (1 out of 5 stars)
February 18, 2018
I did not get what I ordered and it is not eligible for return! I'm so upset! I ordered the dynobytes sandwich crust cutter and received a flipper bytes (dolphin) sandwich crust cutter. This was for my son's dinosaur birthday party. I understand it says colors may vary. It does not say shapes/animals may vary! To top it off, I cannot even return it! What a rip off!
Does not guarantee a dino
by Kala (1 out of 5 stars)
December 15, 2017
I was soooo excited to order this for my sister who loves dinosaurs. The description said the color would vary however they said nothing about the content of the shape varying. I am very disappointed that i ended up with a stupid ass dolphin cutter instead of an awesome dino one. Don't waste your money on this! Who knows what you'll end up getting
Ordered a dinosaur cutter but got a dolphin cutter :(
by Carissa (2 out of 5 stars)
February 25, 2018
I ordered a dinosaur cutter, and I got a dolphin cutter. I didn't give one star because my kids still enjoyed the dolphins but come on. Okay colors vary, but the shape itself? Good thing I wasn't ordering it for a party.
DINOSAURS! What else do you want??
by Bryan Zeski (5 out of 5 stars)
October 31, 2018
What do dinosaurs eat? .. Nothing, they're all dead. However, if they DID eat things today, it would definitely be sandwiches in the shape of dinosaurs. These dinosaurs are not the scary T-Rex dinos, these are peace-loving, tree-eating dinos so they won't bite your fingers, or your face. These dinosaurs will happily cut through your bread with peanut butter and jelly all day long. The edges are not so sharp to hurt you though - you cannot cut your children or yourself with these dinos unless you REALLY REALLY try hard. But, I have faith in you, YOU CAN DO IT!
And, these dinos are kinda brittle, so don't drop them on the tile floor, you might crack one.
MAY NOT GET A DINOSAUR
by Chelsea Enright (1 out of 5 stars)
February 22, 2018
I ordered this expecting a dinosaur, and I got dolphins. The product description made it seem that the color of the dinosaur (green or blue) was up to chance..... not the actual design. No returns either. Very disappointed; I feel misled.
by jennypah2c (5 out of 5 stars)
February 11, 2019
Love this cutter! I saw an idea on Pinterest after my son semi-destroyed his cold cuts I sent for lunch, only ate his snacks and declared he wasn't a fan. I decided i needed to up my lunch game so he'd eat. I was thrilled to find a reasonably priced, single cutter with free shipping. This cutter is easy to use, 4 year old thrilled and easy to wash too.
Easy to use
by Jara Houghton (5 out of 5 stars)
December 15, 2018
My son is obsessed with this cutter. I initially ordered it for his birthday party to make sandwiches for the kids. They were a huge hit. It's sharp so be careful but with that said bc of this it's very easy to use. I now use it every day bc my four year old cannot get enough of his pb & j dinosaur sandwiches. Would highly recommend.
by Angela Bauer (5 out of 5 stars)
January 11, 2019
I bought this for my sons dinosaur themed bday party and made a million brontosandwiches it not only held up to making a ton of sandwiches but they were so cute and it was easy to pop the sandwiches in and out. I am still using it to make my son sandwiches and he gets so excited about his dino food!
This worked great for making dinosaur Rice Krispie Treats but when tried ...
by Kristen (3 out of 5 stars)
November 26, 2017
This worked great for making dinosaur Rice Krispie Treats but when tried on bread to make sandwiches that did not work so great. After we finally got the bread off of the cookie cutter you couldn't even tell that it was a dinosaur.
Hard to push through ta sandwich.
by joan (3 out of 5 stars)
August 3, 2018
Great idea, grandkids loved it, but it was a struggle to get a clean cut all the way through and then we kept breaking off the dinosaurs head when trying to remove it from the cutter. I think the idea is so good I will look for additional shapes to try.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
- Prextex Dinosaur Lollipops Party Favors Dinosaur Suckers Pack of 12
- Dinosaur Cookie Cutter Set, 8 Piece, Stainless Steel
- Dinosaur Party Decorations Balloons Garland Kit with Silver ROAR Foil Balloon and Cute Jungle Theme Tassels for Boys 1 2 3 4 Birthday Party Supplies Baby Shower Backdrop Decor
- New Dinosaur Cookie Cutter Set-4 Piece-3 Inches-Dinosaur Footprint, Brontosaurs, Spinosaurus, Triceratops Dinosaurs Mold for Kids Dinosaur Birthday Party
- Ann Clark Cookie Cutters 5-Piece Dinosaur Cookie Cutter Set with Recipe Booklet, Triceratops, Stegosaurus, T-Rex, Brontosaurus and Dinosaur Footprint
- Jurassic Dinosaur Cookie Cutters and Skeleton Stampers T-Rex Stegosaurus Triceratops Fossil Cookie Cutters Set (Pack of 6)
- Dinosaur Mini Waffle Maker- Make Breakfast Fun and Cool for Kids and Adults with Novelty Pancakes- 5 Different Shaped Dinos in Minutes - Electric Non-Stick Waffler Iron
- BakingWorld Dinosaur Cookie Cutter Set -9 Pcs - Brontosaurus,Camarasaurus,Stegosaurus,Triceratops and Dinosaur Footprint Cookie Cutter Molds for Kids Birthday and Dinosaur Party Supplies Favors
- Bright Concepts T-Rex Dinosaur Sandwich Cutter, Plastic
- Fox Run 4977 Dinosaur Disposable Bake Cups, 3 x 3 x 1.25 inches, Yellow
*If this is not the "Dinosaur Sandwich Cutter" product you were looking for, you can check the other results by clicking this link. Details were last updated on Sep 25, 2021 16:58 +08.