Shot Glass Roulette
Product DescriptionThe house always wins with Fairly Odd Novelties' Shot Glass Roulette Drinking Game! Bring the casino to your living room and liven up your next party with this all-inclusive set, which comes with everything you need to play including: 16 numbered shot glasses, 2 metal roulette balls, and the game board! If you're tired of the same old card or board games, then it's time to take this exciting new drinking game out for a spin. This boozy twist on roulette also makes an excellent gift and is sure to be a hit at your next birthday, white elephant, office, or secret Santa party! And don't forget about the college student in your life, as this game is sure to be the talk of the dorm come Friday night. Order today and get ready for the "spins!" Measures 11.50 inches in diameter and 1.75 inches tall. Each shot glass holds 1 US fluid ounce and is made of glass. Comes in a full color gift-ready box. Hand wash only.
- WHAT HAPPENS IN VEGAS... - Now happens in your own home! No need to go to the casino for authentic roulette action!
- GAMBLE GUILT FREE - There's no money on the line here! The only thing you run the risk of becoming addicted to is fun.
- GROUP FUN - This game is designed for anywhere between 2-8 players, so grab some friends and a bottle of your favorite "adult soda!"
- GO ALL IN - This set includes everything you need to play, so all you need to do is B.Y.O.B.
- KEEP THE PARTY ROLLING - This spin on roulette is the perfect gift for any event or celebration.
Top ReviewsAwesome white elephant gift idea
by Jasmyne😄 (4 out of 5 stars)
December 6, 2018
This is absolutely awesome! I got it for a White Elephant party and was expecting it to be super cheaply but it wasn't.
Only downside is that the plastic protective wrap around it was broken and then it was loaded upside down in the box so if I hadn't of been holding it together the glasses would have fallen out and broke!
Other than faulty packaging though I love this and am now planning on purchasing one for myself if I don't win this haha.
It doesnt feel cheap like i thought it would be
by OFS (4 out of 5 stars)
January 5, 2017
It doesnt feel cheap like i thought it would be. 16 glasses and game set for 11$ its a good deal. Roulette mechanism works fine. Nice drinking game.
Shot glasses are little smaller than usual ones. Besides that its a good purchase.
Best way to be in bed by 8pm
by Shelly (5 out of 5 stars)
February 28, 2019
This useless game will turn any evening into a blur. Want to go to bed by 8pm? This game is the worst of all drinking games and that is why it is so much fun. Worth every penny to see everyone's jaw hit the floor when you first break it out. You can make it an accessory to any card game and it will not disappoint.....until you puke.
This is cool.
by Sheila Triolo (4 out of 5 stars)
April 1, 2015
This thing is really cool. I was looking for something besides beer pong or battle shots to liven up my parties and this thing is great. The shot glasses are slightly smaller than regular shot glasses, the remedy for that is use stronger alcohol or just keep refilling the shots and play for longer. You can basically make up your own rules with this one way to play it, like everyone sit around it (split them evenly so 4 players means 4 shot glasses each) and if the ball hits one of the numbers on the glass in front of them they drink, whoever runs out first has to finish the rest. You can just do teams black vs red. Really its whatever and if you play it a few times you'll be satisfied. It comes with two really tiny silver balls that I'm afraid I'm going to lose and the thing is plastic. I give it 4 out of 5 stars because I think it could be a little higher quality, but for $12 this thing is pretty sweet and I'll probably end up buying another one to replace missing glasses when people break them and just have a bunch of extra shot glasses.
I am very disappointed when the products is came when i open the ...
by ALJOHN MANGONDATO (1 out of 5 stars)
April 11, 2018
I am very disappointed when the products is came when i open the box one shotglass bottle is broken please i need an action for this settle this problem as soon as possible
Wheel spins nicely. Will be a fun gift
by Stephanie Aquino (4 out of 5 stars)
December 18, 2017
This is cute. Wheel spins nicely. Will be a fun gift. They only downside is the glasses all have two or three different number on them so it's a bit challenging to find the correct number when the marble lands on it. The numbers seem fairly random.
Not very satisfied. Did get a lot of shot glasses but ...
by Enrique Hope (3 out of 5 stars)
April 11, 2018
Not very satisfied. Did get a lot of shot glasses but this thing is very poorly made definitely a dollar store type of item. We tried playing this on game night and we end up just taking shots because the ball landed on the same number every time.
Might be fun, but...
by BRaykos (3 out of 5 stars)
May 31, 2015
You get what you pay for. If you don't look closely, you will throw the balls away & think they weren't included. They are the size of a baby pea in a small zippy bag in the corner of the styrofoam. Was expecting more the size of a quarter or at least a nickel. Directions on box... basically toss a coin to see who goes first (helpful), spin the wheel, drop the pea (ball) & whatever number it lands on, player drinks shot with same number on glass. Put empty back in slot. If player lands on empty, they lose their turn. Game ends when you lose the ball, break the glasses, get bored or pass out, whichever comes first.
Very cute and sure to be fun!
by Karma (5 out of 5 stars)
January 4, 2018
This is very cute...I'm way over 40 and beyond doing "shots" however, I have a few folks in my life that will surely get a kick out of this unique spin on taking a shot (pun intended). Also, great that the shot glasses only hold 1oz of liquor so I'll be sure to fold after I lose once just as I do whenever I play this game at a casino! I think this is a fun addition for my upcoming party. The shipping was fast, packaging was great and there were no broken or missing pieces/parts.
by jason (4 out of 5 stars)
July 11, 2019
I got this game as a thing to do in college. It arrived on time and was everything I thought it would be. There are some scratches on the gold piece that spins however, it's very minor. When taking it out of the box, I noticed the plastic film was already broken. Luckily, none of the shot glasses were broken like some people experience. Overall, It's a great product for the price and I would recommend picking it up.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
- Wellin Turnt Drinking Dice Game, Drunk Frenzy Party Game for Adult , Bachelorette Game 2 pcs
- Casino Birthday Banner, Casino Night Poker Happy Birthday Sign, Adult Red Black Bday Party Bunting
- Casino Party Decorations Favors Las Vegas Theme Casino Night Party Supplies Set by TOYFUL
- GIFTS INFINITY Entertaining Party Drinking Game (Drop It Wood)
- Blue Panda Casino Party Supplies - Serves 24 - Plates, Knives, Spoons, Forks, Cups and Napkins
- Amosfun Las Vegas Casino Photo Booth Props Las Vegas Night Party Decorations Glitter Selfie Props Creative Party Supplies,Pack of 24
- Las Vegas Game Night Casino Straws (25 Pack) - Red & Black Playing Cards Color Party Favors, Cake Pop Sticks, Gambling Polka Dot Straws - Clubs, Spades, Hearts, Diamonds Party Supplies
- Homeware Deluxe Drunken Tower "The Grab A Piece Drinking Game" with Exclusive "Matty's Toy Stop" Storage Bag
- 12 Inch Casino Card Night Latex Balloons, 50 Pack Poker Balloons Casino Party Balloons, Casino Night Poker Birthday Decorations
- Warmtree 13" Jumbo Inflatable Dice, Pack of 2
*If this is not the "Shot Glass Roulette" product you were looking for, you can check the other results by clicking this link. Details were last updated on Feb 20, 2020 10:47 PST.