Video Gaming Chair
Product DescriptionWelcome to the world of interactive audio! With the X Rocker Wireless Floor Gaming Chair, regular and professional gamers alike can now not only hear sounds of the game, but actually feel it. Whether you are listening to music, watching a movie, or playing a game, you will become a part of the excitement. The X Rocker has wireless audio transmission, and 2.1 sound system with two built-in speakers and subwoofer. The side control panel has volume, bass control, input/output jacks, band switch, and a headphone jack for personal use. Play for hours in comfort with the the ergonomic design, padded headreat, armest, and full rocking motion. The foldable construction allows for ease of storage and portability. This gaming chair has a easy to clean, heavy duty upholstery vinyl cover for your convenience. Connects to most video game, audio or video devices.
- ALL PURPOSE GAMING CHAIR: Leather lounging game chair can be used for playing video games, watching movies and TV, listening to music, reading, and relaxing.
- IMMERSIVE MEDIA EXPERIENCE: Chair incorporates wireless audio transmission, two speakers near the headrest and subwoofer positioned to pound your back with bass-heavy sounds intensifying your game, movie, or music.
- HEADPHONE JACK: Plug in headphones and adjust the bass and volume control on the side jack for personal usage.
- COMPATIBILITY: Connects to Xbox, PlayStation, Gameboy, MP3/CD/DVD, and home theater systems. Weight Capcity 275 lbs.
- CONNECTS WITH MULTIPLE CHAIRS: Control panel includes separate volume and bass controls, and input and output jacks for connecting to your audio source so other X-Rocker chairs can join in multi-game mode.
Top ReviewsDO NOT buy this chair or anything from this company!!!!!!!
by Amazon Customer (1 out of 5 stars)
May 17, 2018
I never write a bad review about something unless its terrible and this chair is terrible
This chair broke after 2 months and I mean broke I was sitting in it and out of no where I fell backwards not to the floor but about 6 inches back so I get up and as you can see the wood was poking out it had ripped you could see the stuffing so I called the company and there calling system is a joke it said please hold for the next representative so it rings for about a minute an a half and the robot says all of our representatives are currently busy thank for calling X Rocker goodbye and it hangs up so I called them i kid you not 10 times the same thing happens so then I emailed them so i said hey my chair broke after 2 months of use and I need it replaced so it takes a day to get a reply then they said send the model number and a picture of the chair in its current state so I did and another day later (the email system is a joke to) and they said My sincerest apologies for this inconvenience Unfortunately this will require a full replacement item This is a direct import item to the retailer and we only have replacement parts here. You would need to return to the retailer and follow the retailers return/replacement policies and procedures. so I said I ordered it on amazon and it had been two months so they won't take it back so they said Yes, all retailers and products say to contact us as we could have the replacement parts that we could send out to fix this issue. Unfortunately we do not have this full unit for replacement and I cannot assist with replacement parts. This issue is going to require one to return to the retailer for a full replacement item Yes, all retailers and products say to contact us as we could have the replacement parts that we could send out to fix this issue. Thank you and please feel free to let me know of any questions or concerns. THATS IT!!! I was so mad I could not see strait they refused to stand by there product and left me with an unsafe defective item bottom line learn from my mistake do not buy this chair or anything from this company
by astromatt (2 out of 5 stars)
July 27, 2018
My 12 year old son sat in it for an hour and had a sore neck and back. He hardly ever complains and was really excited about the chair, so I knew it was bad. As an adult, sitting in it was uncomfortable for me too. The headrest seems oddly placed and there's no lumbar support. When you sit, you tip back, so you use your back and leg muscles to keep you from going too far. It's a cool looking chair. I haven't tried the speakers yet (my son games with headphones), but I'm sure they're fine. Unfortunately this chair just doesn't work for us.
Does not work from the box & not customer service to speak of....
by DaBears! (1 out of 5 stars)
January 6, 2016
Well I guess this review is more about the product not working a all than whether or not I like it. The chair does not emit ANY sound whatsoever and when I called the manufacturer (Twice) I was told that someone from their "Tech" department would call me back. That was over a week ago and I still haven't heard from them. Amazon will ship a replacement chair and I will update the actual quality of sound when I receive the new one. If it works of course.
Dont waste your money on this product it has a poor ...
by Joseph O. Rodriguez (1 out of 5 stars)
January 1, 2018
Dont waste your money on this product it has a poor quality stitching on the seating part, mine start ripping after six months.
completely satisfied-- UPDATED
by LAE1985 (5 out of 5 stars)
April 17, 2013
Bought for a friend, was there when they received it, A DAY EARLIER THAN PREDICTED. So easy to attach arms, sub woofer and speakers are MUCH better than expected-loud and quite powerful, thick padding, great support, and easy hook up. I'm a gamer myself and I'm kind of wondering why I didn't have it sent to my house instead.... :-/ I researched gamer chairs for 3 days to make sure I was picking the best quality, price was definitely a factor, but I was willing to take the chance after reading many reviews on many different chairs and spent about thirty bucks more than I planned. I checked walmart, best buy and target to see their selection, price and reviews. I looked at probably more than 100 different chairs and have absolute confidence I made the best choice, which is nice because I tend to have buyers remorse on large purchases. The arms are made of a heavy plastic, no there isn't padding but it's still smooth and comfortable. The speakers like I said, awesome. The person lives in an apartment and has to lower the volume when it's late bc the bass is so good. Thanks for all the reviews on this, they all helped me make a fantastic choice!
TO ANSWER EVERYONE'S QUESTION REGARDING IF THIS CHAIR IS PLAYSTATION 4 FRIENDLY: I HAVE DONE SOME RESEARCH FOR EVERYONE, AND AS FAR AS I HAVE READ THIS CHAIR *****IS******* PLAYSTATION 4 FRIENDLY. IT IS ALSO COMPATIBLE WITH------Home Stereo, iPod/MP3, PlayStation 3, TV/DVD/Blu-ray, Wii, Wii U, Xbox 360, Xbox One----- I HOPE THIS HELPS!! MERRY CHRISTMAS!!! :)
by Maddie Marshall (5 out of 5 stars)
September 4, 2017
I bought this for my boyfriend who plays on his PS4 pretty much daily. He's 6'3 and fits in the chair comfortably, assembly was very easy, he assembled it himself in probably 10 minutes. I'm really glad I got this chair, music sounds amazing the volume is perfect and the bass is lit. Overall a really great product, I usually don't do Amazon reviews but I had to review this because this really is great. And worked good with our smart t.v.
by Mr. And Mrs. T (1 out of 5 stars)
July 30, 2018
Chairs are fine but you can't hook them up to current technology TV's and game systems so don't waste your money. Just get a chair with no speakers. Current TV's and game systems don't have rca out connections so they are imposso let hook up
Cool, unbelievably cool
by susan styles (5 out of 5 stars)
December 25, 2017
Cool, unbelievably cool.my soon to be 13 year old and my 47 year old..lol are in love with this. Its almost like a car seat and super comfy. Get one today
Comfortable but poor/cheap materials
by wooggy (2 out of 5 stars)
October 31, 2018
I received this chair and put it all together which was easy. Was able to test the sound functionality and works as expected and described. It is actually pretty comfortable to boot. However, When I was sitting in it I noticed the back kept coming forward a little bit and rattled when I would moved. The cotter pin brackets that hold the chair back in place was extremely loose. I noticed the bracket screws loose too. I was able to peel back cover to see and that the screws were generic, too short and the screws holes were stripped out. This is poor assembly by the manufacture and cheap materials. It looked like whoever put it together didn't care it was broken and just let it go. I didn't want the hassle of returning it or exchanging it so I was able to fix this myself in about 15 minutes with the proper materials. It is actually stronger now than the manufacture would have provided. Based on price I am not surprised, you get what you pay for and obviously this is poor quality materials and poor manufacture practices.
Not compatible with XBox One (without additional converter purchase)
by Busy Mommy (3 out of 5 stars)
July 9, 2018
Great rocker, but be warned the audio is NOT compatible out of the box with XBox One.
After some research we purchased an HDMI audio extractor box
Musou HDMI Audio Extractor V1.4,HDMI... https://www.amazon.com/dp/B06ZYN46VK?ref=yo_pop_ma_swf
To make this work.
Once we got that hooked up; chair works great (one more cord I wasn't thrilled about)
Chair is comfortable and of good quality. The sound is excellent
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
- Pwr AC Adapter for X-Rocker Pro Gaming Chair Power Supply Cord: UL Listed Extra Long Charger H3 51056 51092 51231 51259 51396 51498 5142101 5172601 X Rocker Pro Series Video Audio Game System
- X Rocker V Rocker SE Black Foam Floor Video Gaming Chair for Adult, Teen, and Kid Gamers -2.1 High Tech Audio and Wireless Capacity - Foldable and Ergonomic Back Support
- X Rocker SE 2.1 Black Leather Video Gaming Chair for Adult, Teen, and Kid Gamers with Pedestal Base, Armrest, and Headrest - High Tech Audio and Wireless Capacity - Ergonomic Back Support
- Apple AirPods with Charging Case
- RUNMUS Gaming Headset Xbox One Headset with 7.1 Surround Sound, PS4 Headset with Noise Canceling Mic & LED Light, Compatible with PC, PS4, Xbox One Controller(Adapter Not Included), Mac, Xbox 360
- AGPTEK 1x2 Splitter with Integrated Audio Extractor with RCA L/R Stereo and Optical Audio Outputs
- Game Chair XPro 200 Video Rocker With Headphone Jack, Speaker System,AFM Technology for playing video games, listening to music, watching TV, reading, and relaxing
- UpBright 3V AC/DC Adapter Compatible with X Rocker Universal Wireless Receiver & Transmitter 51XXX UXV51XXX 6905A-51XXX FCC ID RI551XXX Gaming Chair TX Box XRT3V1A XRocker 3VDC 1A - 2A Power Supply
- Musou HDMI Audio Extractor V1.4,HDMI to HDMI + Optical Toslink(SPDIF) + RCA(L/R) Stereo Analog Outputs Video Audio Splitter Converter Support 4K,Black
- Musou 1080P HDMI Audio Extractor HDMI to HDMI + Optical Toslink(SPDIF) + RCA(L/R) Stereo Analog Outputs Video Audio Splitter Converter
*If this is not the "Video Gaming Chair" product you were looking for, you can check the other results by clicking this link. Details were last updated on Sep 30, 2020 10:32 PST.