Horizontal Shoe Rack
Product DescriptionThe Horizontal Shoe Rack is a clever shoe storage solution and a piece of contemporary wall art in one! Our wall mounted shoe organizer holds your sneakers, sandals, pumps and boots, so they appear to be floating off the floor. These gravity-defying shoe shelves not only look cool, they keep your footwear off the ground and out of the way. Great for cluttered entryways, foyers, cramped closets, and tiny dorm rooms where extra shoe rack storage is needed.
- This high quality wall mounted utility shoe rack keeps entryways, foyers, closets and halls organized and free of clutter.
- A stylish and practical addition to any home, apartment, or dorm room with limited storage space. This slim design can fit behind a hallway door, next to an entryway bench or can be stacked high in a walk-in wardrobe, cabinet or closet.
- A great space saver. Walk into your entry and place your shoes on this floating shoe rack that'll keep your floors clutter free! Can hold mens, womens and any kids footwear of all sizes. This includes sneakers, boots, shoes, sandals, slippers, flip flops and many more.
- Stack two shoe racks on top of each other for added shoe storage that won’t take up much space. This stacking metal shelf is a great entrance saver, especially in narrow spaces.
- Each 28 inch shoe organizer available in multiple colors and holds either 4 pairs of womens shoes or 3 pairs of mens shoes. Easy installation - two (2) screws and instructions provided in packaging.
Top ReviewsOnly use dry shoes with these!
by Amy A. Kittel (3 out of 5 stars)
October 11, 2017
Update: 5 months later and we have taken them down and thrown them away. Not only did they rust, but the rust ran down the wall. We had to sand, patch, Kilz, and repaint the wall to get rid of the rust. I understand we live where there is a lot of snow in the winter, but for this price I would have hoped to get more use out of them.
These should only be used in a closet or somewhere wet shoes will not touch them.
Absolutely wonderful! We have a Roomba and it is now able to vacuum the entire entryway since all shoes are off the floor!
This is easy to maintain - one wipe and you're done (though, we haven't hit winter with snow and salt). We have two of these mounted on top of each other - no putting wet shoes on the top row as it drips onto the bottom row.
I've read some complaints about the screw holes not being lined up so both can go into a stud. I was able to put one in the stud and just used the anchor for the other. Works fine for us. We're not planning to hang off of them and they only hold shoes, so there isn't a need for any more support than the one stud
Other than being a tad on the pricey side (note I did buy two of these and still think it was worth it!), these are amazing, modern, unique, and easy to install and maintain. If they had been a little less expensive, I would be buying more - there are three of us in the house and it would be nice for each of us to have a row. Speaking of rows, it does only hold three pairs comfortably; however, I can squeeze four of my shoes (small feet) if I let them hang off the ends a little.
I was worried will not be perfect my stilettos but this the best shoes shelve
by Nikita (5 out of 5 stars)
March 9, 2016
I was worried will not be perfect my stilettos but this is the best shoes shelve. I had include pics so anyone can see perfect for heel too not just for flat shoes. Hope this is help for you ladies😉😉😉😉
by Sir Spend a Lot (5 out of 5 stars)
December 5, 2016
These are very nice and solid steel but ridiculously expensive. Of course I'm not taking any stars away for that. Also it's recommended (but not 100% necessary) to screw these into studs. My studs didn't line up with the pre drilled holes where I was mounting so I just drilled a couple of new holes in the unit which only took a few minutes. Just a use a drill bit that is for metal.
That's about it not much else to say, it looks and functions very nicely.
Sleek, but doesn't hold as much as expected.
by V. Paisie (4 out of 5 stars)
May 27, 2016
Pricey, but it's easy to clean - just wipe with a cloth or towel. My bigger issue is that it only holds 3, not 4, pairs of adult athletic shoes. We have it in the garage, so stilettos are not a shoe of choice there.
Great shoe rack
by Matthew Johnson (5 out of 5 stars)
September 30, 2019
I love how good this looks. The entryway was a mess of shoes; even with some floor shoe shelves. Installed 3 of these and it looks so much better. Our house has 24 inch on center studs, ended up drilling my own holes in the metal and mounted into studs. Are these overpriced? absolutely. They are gorgeous and work really well though. If you can justify the cost, you'll love them.
Simple, nice design but...
by Arthur G Garretson (4 out of 5 stars)
September 26, 2015
Great product - simple, quality construction. But when we are paying $100 for some shaped metal (that is OK) please include high quality wall anchors and not the .02 ones.
Nice but expensive
by Nicole (4 out of 5 stars)
April 2, 2017
These really look nice in my closet. I agree with other reviews that if the holes were lined up with the standard stud placement it would make installation so much easier. I'd also like to see the price point come down since these things are WAY expensive!
Great solution for shoes in the entryway.
by Maria Bassett (5 out of 5 stars)
November 10, 2016
I bought 2 of these about 5 years ago and immediately loved how easy they were to install and how they go my shoes off the floor making my entry way look neater. I love the modern clean look. I ordered a new one as my family, and thus the # of shoes in the entryway, has grown. I still love them. The only note is for mens shoes of size 11, only 3 pairs of leather shoes or running sneakers fit on the smaller of the two lengths. My size 5 womens fits 4 pair easily.
Very pricey for what you get, but not many choices in the market
by Kristen (5 out of 5 stars)
November 9, 2015
These are pricey (and my husband about dropped when I told him what they cost and immediately started telling me he could make these himself lol) however, I do like them. I think they look somewhat trendy and they keep the shoes off the floor so I can finally CLEAN my entire floor! My husband didn't seem to have any issue mounting them, so I feel safe saying they are easy to install. I am hesitant to buy more only because of the cost. If they were cheaper, I might consider.
Aesthetics & Convenience
by donalyn (5 out of 5 stars)
May 27, 2019
I used this product for my shoes - just what it is designed for!
I ordered one and liked it so much I ordered a second!
I have mid century modern furnishings and this fit the bill - simple, clean cut design while being totally functional!!
Installed one over the other at my primary, side door entrance and I'm not having to hunt for a shoe here or there!
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
- j-me Horizontal Shoe Rack – Wall Mounted Shoe Organizer Keeps Heels, Boots, Sneakers and Sandals Off The Floor. A Great Shoe Storage Solution for Your Entryway or Closet. (16 Inch, Black)
- j-me Horizontal Shoe Rack – Wall Mounted Shoe Organizer Keeps Heels, Boots, Sneakers and Sandals Off The Floor. A Great Shoe Storage Solution for Your Entryway or Closet. (16 Inch, White)
- j-me Horizontal Shoe Rack – Wall Mounted Shoe Organizer Keeps Heels, Boots, Sneakers & Sandals Off The Floor. A Great Shoe Storage Solution for Your Entryway Or Closet. (Stainless Steel - 48 inches)
- j-me Horizontal Shoe Rack – Wall Mounted Shoe Organizer Keeps Heels, Boots, Sneakers and Sandals Off The Floor. A Great Shoe Storage Solution for Your Entryway Or Closet. (Black - 28 inches)
- j-me Horizontal Shoe Rack – Wall Mounted Shoe Organizer Keeps Heels, Boots, Sneakers and Sandals Off The Floor. A Great Shoe Storage Solution for Your Entryway Or Closet. (Black - 48 inches)
- j-me Horizontal Shoe Rack – Wall Mounted Shoe Organizer Keeps Heels, Boots, Sneakers and Sandals Off The Floor. A Great Shoe Storage Solution for Your Entryway Or Closet. (White - 48 inches)
- j-me Horizontal Shoe Rack – Wall Mounted Shoe Organizer Keeps Heels, Boots, Sneakers and Sandals Off The Floor. A Great Shoe Storage Solution for Your Entryway Or Closet. (White - 28 inches)
*If this is not the "Horizontal Shoe Rack" product you were looking for, you can check the other results by clicking this link. Details were last updated on May 31, 2020 00:46 PST.