Tangled Rapunzel Wig
Product DescriptionAccessorize your Rapunzel Costume with this Rapunzel Wig! Fits most child sizes 4-12. [Read more]
- Quality materials used to make Disguise products
- Fun, Colorful, Inventive designs to put you in the world of role play
- Whether it's Halloween, birthday parties, or even a fun filled night, disguise is good for everything!
- One size child
- Official Disney Licensed Costume Accessory
Top ReviewsHow to fix wig
by Doc25usa (4 out of 5 stars)
October 21, 2016
Advice for unsatisfied customers. I bought this wig for my daughters Halloween costume and when it arrived, it was tangled (no pun intended) and very ugly ratty looking. But it didn't worry me because I knew I could fix it. It may take some time and TLC but it looks so much better after. Here's what to do:
You need a wide tooth pick or comb, a clothing steamer and something to hang the wig with.
I did mine row by row starting on one side and hanging the wig upside down.
1. Gently brush out the tangles make sure to hold the hair above where you are working, you want to try not to pull out the hair. Losing hair in the process is going to happen so don't worry.
2. Once combed, take your steamer and your comb and gently steam the hair straight keep steaming until you have the results you want.
3. Take next section out and repeat. Doing this in small sections works the best. Just be patient and it will look much better after. Just be careful not to burn yourself on the steam, use your comb against the steam, not your hand.
The wig is plastic so it will melt but the steam will reshape it. I hope this helps, just be patient and VERY CAREFUL! Also, it won't make it absolutely perfect but your children won't notice, only you, don't forget it makes them happy no matter what.
I read some bad reviews on here and I don't think a $13 ...
by Rachael Barnes (4 out of 5 stars)
December 30, 2017
Here's the deal. I read some bad reviews on here and I don't think a $13 wig is going to look fabulous and thick for a child who is playing dress up. This wig does it's purpose and came out of the package pretty decent. My 4 years old wanted Repunzel hair and she was so stoked when she got this on Christmas. Does it show at times the netting where the hair is attached? Sure...but it's a $13 wig for a kid, not something that need to be perfect. After a couple days, this wig will end up like rest, a mangled mess of hair. And will she still rock it? Yes.
Great princess child's wig
by Rebecca (5 out of 5 stars)
November 12, 2018
Fit my 5 year old perfectly. It looked great out of the box but I braided it and hot glued in flowers to make it easier to wear while Trick or Treating and my daughter loved it.
Long costume wig
by AJones (3 out of 5 stars)
November 17, 2018
This is a long wig best suited for a 5 year old child. I braided it as soon as it came in which helped manage the hair. It could be thicker to be better. I liked the built-in wig cap which clipped to hold the wig in place. Perfect for Halloween!
One time wonder
by Shugs-n-Sweets (3 out of 5 stars)
November 21, 2018
Typical child wig - looks great for the first few minutes then you end up with a tangled mess. I would suggest immediately putting the wig into a braid and leaving it.
by Tara (2 out of 5 stars)
May 19, 2016
I ordered this for my great niece who is almost 4 to play dress up. The wig looked great through the clear packaging, but when I opened it, not so much. It looked like the bottom part of the hair (which was hidden in the package) had been ironed on and almost stuck together. It was so ratty and tangled, looked horrible. It might be alright for 1 time use as a Halloween costume, but not for everyday use. I put it on her head and within minutes the thing looked horrible. She still loved it and was flying around the house asking everyone to look at her golden hair. I would not recommend, but it did make her happy!.
4 Year Old LOVED IT! Soooo PRETTY!
by Gigi B (5 out of 5 stars)
October 31, 2019
My 4 year old LOVED IT! I can't get her to keep a ponytail in her hair, but she didn't complain ONCE! No itching, no slipping. She hopped through the neighborhood flipping and twirling her newly found long hair. The entire neighborhood LOVED IT! Came perfect and ready to go on her head. Didn't need to do anything to it! Can't believe it was only $12.99! Successful Halloween! Forgot Rapunzel had a side part and we put it in the middle but it was PERFECT!
I know some of the reviewers have don't like this wig
by J. SOEST (4 out of 5 stars)
October 27, 2014
I know some of the reviewers have don't like this wig, but it's not a bad wig. It arrived in great shape. It comes with a hairnet to keep the real hair covered. We braided it and it did that great.
There are a couple of things you should know. It's made for smaller kids. My daughter is 8 and it was really too small for her head. The "scalp" was showing in a few places. It also didn't brush great, but I was able to get a brush through it after 2 wearings and it made it. My kids are pretty hard on costumes and this has already lasted through 4 Halloween events and it's still going.
It seems to me to be a pretty good wig for the price.
by Laurie (1 out of 5 stars)
November 16, 2017
This wig has a brown strand mixed in it. The part is also strange and the hair is thin and you can see the headcover through it. Cheap
by I. Temple (3 out of 5 stars)
July 9, 2016
This is a beautiful shiny wig. But it didn't take long (less than 1 week) to start to mat, tangle, and shed. You can also see the tracks quite clearly. It's great immediately out of the package. So if you want it for Halloween don't take it out of the package until then.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
- ReliBeauty Little Girls Costume Mesh Sleeve Princess Fancy Dress with Accessories, 7/140, Lavender
- Rapunzel Classic Disney Princess Tangled Tiara, One Size Child
- Disney Rapunzel Tangled the Series Girls' Costume, Purple
- Disney Pascal Mini Bean Bag Plush - Tangled - 8''
- Disney Rapunzel Costume for Kids - Tangled Size 7/8 Multi
- Long Hair Princess Rapunzel Costume Dress Up with Braid Wig and Tiara Accessories for Girls Party 4T 5T 4-5 Years Purple
- Dressy Daisy Girls' Princess Dress up Fairy Tales Costume Cosplay Party Size 4T
- Girls Rapunzel Deluxe Princess Party Dress Costume (5-6, Style 5)
- ReliBeauty Girls Dress Puff Sleeve Princess Costume
- Disney Rapunzel Tangled the Series Girls' Costume, Purple
*If this is not the "Tangled Rapunzel Wig" product you were looking for, you can check the other results by clicking this link. Details were last updated on May 23, 2020 19:20 PST.