Personal Radiation Detector
Product DescriptionRADTriage Radiation Detector is a U.S. Military-grade personal dosimeter that instantly detects radiation exposure in the event of a dirty bomb, nuclear reactor accident such as Fukushima and Chernobyl and other sources of radiation. This always-on wallet card/badge radiation detector does not require batteries or calibration. The sensor strip instantly turns darker when it detects harmful levels of radiation. The latest version, Model 50 (this model), begins alerting at 50 mSv. This product was recently extensively tested --along with other dosimeters over a period of nearly 2 years by the Israel Ministry of Defense (IMOD). IMOD selected our dosimeter and we have just received the first order for 8,000 RADTriage with VLLD (visual lower limit detection) of 50 mSv.
- RADTriage 50 Personal Radiation Detector for Wallet or Pocket, Nuclear Radiation Detector, Electromagnetic Field Radiation Detector, Anti Radiation Dosimeter Radiation, Ready-to-Go Portable Nuclear Radiation Detector Monitoring Instrument, Radiation detection: Beta, Gamma and X-Ray. Fits in wallet or badge holder.
- Digital Nuclear Radiation Detector Monitor Meter Personal dosimeters Marble Detector Nuclear Radiation Meter Beta Gamma X ray Data Marble Tester ore Gamma Rays Uranium Monitor. Instant detection of radiation from sources such as nuclear reactors, nuclear weapons fallout and dirty bombs
- Made in the U.S.A | U.S. Military-grade and field tested and approved by U.S Dept of Homeland Security
- Shelf-life may be extended up to 10 years by storing in the freezer. Once removed it will have a usable life of at least two years.
- No batteries or calibration needed | Impervious to an EMP Bomb (electromagnetic pulse)
Top ReviewsOld and expired.
by GypsyMoon (2 out of 5 stars)
June 18, 2017
I purchased many of these to pass out to friends and family. They all showed up as expired shortly after purchasing them.
Arrived Already Black
by EtO (1 out of 5 stars)
May 12, 2017
It arrived already black. Either it was exposed duri g shipping, or I should worry.
Had in my pocket and the FIT indicator is degrading ...
by newparadigm (3 out of 5 stars)
October 15, 2017
Had in my pocket and the FIT indicator is degrading rapidly. Not sure if it's just temp or what but I expected longer life.
Chart that Dose.
by William B. (5 out of 5 stars)
August 8, 2015
A must have if you are like me and living in Japan these days. I go past Fukushima several times a year. I want good information on any dose of radioactivity I may be getting. This card lets me know and is easy to bring with me without raising the alarm of others.
If the card is working ?
by May (4 out of 5 stars)
May 7, 2019
I bought it for use in aircraft in high altitude of flight time 16 hours and above
Unable see any indication on card as yet - probably nil or very Low radiation flying over North Pole
by Indyharleyguy (5 out of 5 stars)
October 25, 2016
Hope we never need this but with today's political climate glad we have it. We have it stored as recommended in the freezer to use in case needed. Great price also! Have already recommended it to my family.
Work as per description.
by Zhang D. (5 out of 5 stars)
July 6, 2017
Work as per description.
by C.B.Jensen (5 out of 5 stars)
April 28, 2018
Don't want to find out how this works
Looks good, but no idea on function
by BB (5 out of 5 stars)
October 24, 2017
No idea if it works. Looks fine though, I got it for a prop so I don't care.
JP Labs provided the "start date."
by Nancy Lapp (5 out of 5 stars)
August 28, 2016
Instructions for how to read it properly are a bit confusing, but as a bonus, it came with the exact date it was pulled from the freezer so I had an accurate gauge of its age and usefulness.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
- NukAlertTM Nuclear Radiation Detector/Monitor (Keychain Attachable) Alarm
- IOSAT Potassium Iodide 14 Tablets
- U.S. Armed Forces Nuclear, Biological And Chemical Survival Manual
- IOSAT - Pack of 3 by Iosat - Octobe 2024 Expiration Date or Later
- IOSAT Potassium Iodide Tablets USP, 130 mg, 14 Count
- (12 ea.) Fox Labs, Sudecon - OC, CS, CN & Pepper Spray Decontamination Wipes
- RADEX ONE Personal RAD Safety"Outdoor Edition" High Sensitivity Compact Personal Dosimeter, Geiger Counter, Nuclear Radiation Detector w/Software
- RAD Triage 50 Personal Radiation Detector for Wallet or Pocket
- Thyrosafe Potassium Iodide Tablets, 65 Mg, 20-Count
- RADEX RD1503+ with Dosimeter (Outdoor Version): High accuracy geiger counter, nuclear radiation detector
*If this is not the "Personal Radiation Detector" product you were looking for, you can check the other results by clicking this link. Details were last updated on Aug 14, 2022 09:28 +08.