Product DescriptionPeppermint is so last year. And the year before that, and before that... Trade in boring traditions for flavors that you love. Your breath might not smell fresh anymore, but at least your taste buds will be satisfied. White Elephant? Secret Santa? That scrooge on your Christmas list that is the hardest to buy for? Problem solved! Get them fun candy canes they're guaranteed to love, and if they don't... well do you really want someone in your life who doesn't enjoy fun flavors? For over 30 years we've created products that provoke, challenge, and entertain. We pride ourselves on being less disappointing than other companies by producing things we love in an original way. Each item has a fresh twist that makes it just a little bit better. Package contains (1) Accoutrements Novelty Christmas Flavored Candy Cane Gag Gift - 6 Per Box. Six 5-1/4" (13.3 cm) tall, flavored candy canes in illustrated box. Individually shrink wrapped. Ingredients: sugar, syrup, water, citric acid, artificial flavor and coloring.
- MERRY CHRISTMAS, HAVE SOME MEAT CANDY: When we told Santa Claus about these Bacon Candy Canes he nearly fell out of his sleigh. Then he let out a jolly guffaw and thanked us for saving Christmas. Not too bad for a days work!
- ADD SOME FLAVOR TO YOUR HOLIDAY: Peppermint is so last year. And the year before that, and before that… Trade in boring traditions for flavors that you love. Your breath might not smell fresh anymore, but at least your taste buds will be satisfied.
- GREATEST GAG GIFT AVAILABLE: White Elephant? Secret Santa? That scrooge on your Christmas list that is the hardest to buy for? Problem solved! Get them fun candy canes they’re guaranteed to love, and if they don’t… well do you really want someone in your life who doesn’t enjoy bacon?
- ACCOUTREMENTS PROMISE: For over 30 years we've created products that provoke, challenge, and entertain. We pride ourselves on being less disappointing than other companies by producing things we love in an original way. Each item has a fresh twist that makes it just a little bit better.
- PRODUCT SPECIFICATIONS: Package contains (1) Accoutrements Novelty Christmas Candy Cane Gag Gift - Bacon Flavor - 6 Per Box. Six 5-1/4" (13.3 cm) tall, flavored candy canes in illustrated box. Individually shrink wrapped. Ingredients: sugar, syrup, water, citric acid, artificial flavor and coloring.
by Erica Edmondson (3 out of 5 stars)
December 8, 2014
I kinda like them. They're different. I agree with another reviewer who said they taste like coffee. It taste like a light coffee with both cream and sugar to me. Very sweet stuff. But put it up to your nose after a few licks and it smells like bacon fresh out the pack. Not cooked bacon, but raw bacon. That's what I could smell anyway. And if you get any of the sticky candy juices on your fingers, your hands will smell like smoked bacon covered in pancake syrup. But unfortunately, it does not taste anything like bacon. Not even salty sweet. I'll eat the rest of them b/c they're not bad tasting. But I was hoping for more hints of fried bacon in the flavor instead of just the smell of raw bacon only.
These were horrible. I was hoping for at least some tiny ...
by Rebecky777 (1 out of 5 stars)
December 10, 2016
These were horrible. I was hoping for at least some tiny bit of bacon flavor and all there is is a greasy after taste stuck in the back of my throat. Didn't even finish the candy cane. Was going to give one to each of my neices/nephew but I wouldn't be so mean. Don't waste your money.
Meat candy! Literally!
by T. Tekkno (5 out of 5 stars)
December 8, 2018
These are just as vile as you would think, and it was wonderful! I bought them along with these other flavors by the same company: pickle, rotisserie chicken, and clam I used them for a work Christmas party where everyone got to taste them and try to guess what the flavor was. I mixed them up between sweet candy canes as well to throw people off. It was disgusting and everyone was cracking up! Definitely had some sort of meat fat flavor.
Didn't taste like bacon.
by Pippy (2 out of 5 stars)
January 12, 2018
Yuck! Didn't taste like bacon. My kids didn't like it and neither did I.
by rickybobby (3 out of 5 stars)
September 6, 2012
I bought these as a gag joke for out 10yr old twins, I mixed them with normal candy canes on the tree, let them pic and choose when they wanted one. They finally got one of these bacon flavored ones and were weireded out by them. I tried one and realized why, they're horrible, very minimally taste like bacon, I wasn't expecting them honestly to taste great, but these just had some weird after taste to them.
They're a good gag gift, but don't expect them to get eaten after everyone finds out what they taste like.
They almost taste like thay came out of the pigs balloon knot...
The discription said bacon but...
by D. DelVecchio (1 out of 5 stars)
January 25, 2019
The description said bacon flavor. I am not exactly sure what the flavor is but it most definitely NOT bacon. The best way to describe the flavor is they taste the way artificial bacon bits smell. bleh!
It was very sweet as a candy cane should be and the canes ...
by spaghettislinger (2 out of 5 stars)
November 20, 2017
We tried this product but unfortunately we could not taste any flavor that resembled bacon. No bacon flavor at all. It was very sweet as a candy cane should be and the canes were a good size. But I can only give 2 stars as the product does not have the flavor it advertised.
Not delicious, but hey, when is a "novelty" delicious? Have you TRIED edible undies? Disgusting.
by CatCurtis (2 out of 5 stars)
March 9, 2016
Bought these for a friend. She LOVES bacon. And Christmas. She sent me a photo of her making a horrible face with the caption "these taste like ass".
FOR THE BACON LOVER WHO HAS EVERYTHING ELSE!
by PJ (3 out of 5 stars)
August 14, 2016
Usually can't go wrong with bacon flavoring, but there's something strange about the candy cane having a bacon taste. Probably psychological - but it was a fun gift for a family bacon lover. Cheap enough for a few laughs, but not serious eating.
Tastes nothing like bacon!
by Amazon Customer (1 out of 5 stars)
February 14, 2019
This was the worst disappointment. It tasted like dirt that was sweet and very, very smoked. I will not buy any of these again!
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
- Brittle Brothers Bacon Brittle, 5 Ounce
- Fancy Pickle flavored Candy Canes, 3.8 OZ
- Brach's Select Chocolate, Caramel, Coffee Candy Cane Mix, 6 Ounces Premium Indulgent
- Clam Candy Canes - Everyone Needs Clamdy Canes - One shell of a candy
- DILL PICKLE Flavor Candy Canes CANE Box of 6
- Oreo Flavored Candy Canes - 2 PACK
- Pizza - Candy Canes (Pack of 6)
- Dr. Pepper, 7 Up, and A&W Flavored Christmas Candy Cane, Pack of 12, 5.3 oz
- Archie Mcphee Pizza Candy Canes 3.8 Oz! Six Pizza-Flavored Candy Canes! Red And Yellow Stripes Colorful Sweets! Tastes Like A Slice Of Pizza! Choose Your Flavor! (Pizza)
- Accoutrements Mac & Cheese Candy Canes
- Accoutrements Gravy Candy Canes - 3.8 Ounce, 6 Count (Pack of 2)
- Archie McPhee Coffee Candy Canes - 3.8 Ounce, 6 Count (Pack of 2)
- Accoutrements Novelty Christmas Candy Cane Gag Gift - Coffee Flavor - 6 Per Box
- Archie McPhee Bacon Candy Canes - 3.8 Ounce, 6 Count (Pack of 2)
*If this is not the "Bacon Candy Canes" product you were looking for, you can check the other results by clicking this link. Details were last updated on Sep 15, 2020 19:10 PST.