Elasto-Lok Tactical Gear Clip
Product DescriptionTactical Gear Clip - Multipurpose Fastener For Clipping Gear To Backpack (Compatible With Molle Bags)
Whether you are in the army or just camping in the woods with family, Elasto-Lok is the perfect fastener for all your equipment. Elasto-Lok easily attaches to all vests or backpacks and uses a lever latching bungee system to hold your items securely in place. This small fastener is ideal for flashlights, tourniquets, axes or any other equipment. With an easy grab and go, one handed system, make sure all your tools are at your convenience wherever you are!
- Attaches gear to backpacks (including Molle packs)
- Can be used for axes, flashlights, walking sticks, and much more
- One handed lever latching system
- Berry Amendment compliant for use with military gear
- High Quality - Made in America - Lifetime Guarantee
Top ReviewsBuy more than you think you need
by WJ (5 out of 5 stars)
January 17, 2015
This is an great fastener that has a lot of applications. There are so many uses that I should have purchased more. When I starting researching the best equipment to use on my get home bag, I ran across these on a video. Just from the video it was very apparent this fastener will hold very securely.
It took about 15 sec to put both on the webbing (put the long tab behind the webbing first, then pull the webbing down so the small tab will slide on). Next take the clasp and pull over whatever you are holding down, and hook it under the tab. If you need to adjust the tension, use the small button tab and pull the elastic cords. When adjusted properly, loop back over whatever you are holding down and secure under the little tab on the large clasp.
There is only one problem - I should have purchased more. You'll run out of webbing before you run out of items to attach. Pick up more than you think you'll use.
great idea, but does not positively secure gear.
by deus402 (3 out of 5 stars)
May 16, 2015
works pretty good, but does not positively secure gear. i tried it with a gps, a radio, and a flashlight attached to my dogs harness as a test, and all three ended up falling out around the house. would definitely not use on important gear in a tactical environment. I ended up using it for holding a couple chemlights, and it worked fine for that on a 3 day hike.
Great clip! My solutions for those who posted negative reviews.
by Ronald Goodman (4 out of 5 stars)
August 28, 2015
I love this clip! My responses to some of the negative reviews:
1) Vertical Mounting Complaint: My Molle rucksack has vertical straps, so vertical attachment is not a problem for me. If your Molle system doesn't have vertical as well as horizontal attach points, blame it on your Molle system, not this gear clip. If your Molle system doesn't have vertical attach points, you can also try these: (
Condor 4" MOD Strap Tan
) which come in various colors and lengths. I used them between 2 horizontal Molle straps to make a vertical attach point, then attached this gear clip to the Mod strap. Not ideal, but it works for my fishing rod and trekking poles. See Pic.
2) Does not securely hold gear: There is some merit to this one, especially when vertically attaching gear. Because the clip is smooth plastic, vertically attaching gear that also has a smooth surface doesn't work all that well. Part of the solution is to adjust the elastic straps for the 1st connector properly first. If that doesn't work, which was the case for my trekking poles, I super glued a 1.5" x 2" strip of rubber inner tube scrap to the base of the clip, and wrapped that between the clip and the poles before fastening. Problem solved.
3) Price: I totally agree with this one. These are way more expensive than they should be for materials and construction. IMO $3.95 each would be a fair price point. However, there are less expensive clips for most applications, like these for smaller, lighter items: BCP Pack of 6pcs Black Color TW MOLLE Web Dominators with Elastic string
. These have the same vertical mounting challenges as this clip, but you have the same potential solutions if vertical mounting is really critical for your gear.
by Wincal356 (5 out of 5 stars)
October 2, 2016
I had been in the market for awhile for a way to carry my tourniquet on my patrol vest that was both easy to use and inexpensive. For some reason simple TQ pouches seem to be fairly expensive but I also didn't want to keep my TQ in my first aid kit where it may be harder to get to. I saw this being used for different items and figured it may work well for me.
As soon as I got it I decided to see if there was a way I could attach it to hold my TQ vertically instead of horizontally. With a little bit of elbow grease I was able to thread it through the MOLLE webbing and get it to secure pretty solidly.
For reference, I have been using this for over a year now and I patrol 40 hours a week and work on the side as a tactics instructor, this thing is solid but also allows me to get to my TQ quickly when I need it. In the time I have had it, it has not come loose or stretched out. I have begun to recommend this to my fellow officers as well as my students.
Totally Cool Clamp for your pack or whatever you can think of ??
by Tim Ward (5 out of 5 stars)
October 31, 2014
Totally cool clamp! I use these to clamp my hiking poles to my pack. These are adjustable via the stretchy cord and easily clamps & un-clamps. They fit right over 1" strapping and I have even jammed them onto 4" & 6" Molle Mod straps! Very nice custom accessory!
Versatile way to attach things to your pack!
by Olde English 800 (5 out of 5 stars)
May 1, 2017
Perfect way to secure things to your backpack (especially MOLLE type backpacks). Its holds pretty well and feels quite stable. I can envision this being used to hold flashights, water bottles (at the loop handle), a compact rain jackets, and various other objects. It is quite versatile and adjustable. I personally used this to secure an umbrella to my backpack. On my Maxpedition Incognito Laptop Backpack there were attachment points on top that I use to attach two of these clips to secure the umbrella. Does a pretty nifty job.
Great design, strong, unique clip won't come loose or disconnect on accident
by J. Matlock (5 out of 5 stars)
May 15, 2015
holds a nitecore srt7 flashlight very tightly on the molle strap-equipped shoulder strap of my backpack. after a bit of adjusting and experimenting, i was able to get it so the beam is aimed about four feet in front of me at all times. very useful at night. then i can pull the flashlight off (the clip is simple, but I'm still trying to master it with one hand) the shoulder strap and I hook it into a second identical Tactical Gear Clip on the back of my bag so it's out of the way during the day (but still easily accessible should I need it). to be extra safe, and because I don't trust myself to disconnect the clip one handed, I have the lanyard of the flashlight looped through a D-ring a few inches above the light -- but I've never needed it because of the clip letting go -- only because I got clumsy and dropped the light.
easy to install
by FiremanSpock (5 out of 5 stars)
November 16, 2016
Very handy, easy to install. I have one of these on my backpack to hold a small black and decker flashlight, and it holds very well. I found that the extra length of the bungee folds over the top and then hooks out of the way. Ive seen people complain about it not holding securely enough, but I'm not sure what they're doing wrong. If I had to nitpick, its that the clip can only be mounted in one direction. I can't hook up two of them in order to secure a larger tool with more than one clip along the handle, such as a shovel, or something. Having mounting clips facing both directions would have made this item perfect. Then again, it might just be my bag thats strange. The material is pretty sturdy, as is the bungee. Liked it so much, I ordered a few more. If they made a variant of this with the ability to mount in both directions, I would definitely buy it again.
by Stanley Spadowski (5 out of 5 stars)
December 19, 2018
I got these to attach my full length umbrella to my 5.11 Rush 24 back pack so I wouldn't have to carry it to my office from the parking lot. I used the CONDOR 4" MOD STRAPS to attach them to the pack. I had to pull all of the slack out of the clips due to the umbrellas size. The clips held the umbrella very securely and left both hands free to carry my cup and use my badge without issue.
There seems to be a lot of adjustment so they should work to carry a wide verity of objects.
Handy Little Clip for a Good Price
by Ray Graham (5 out of 5 stars)
July 19, 2016
I use this attached to a hatch in my boat to secure a small 2-battery Surefire flashlight. Works great, and keeps the light secure and available. The way the clip works, I find myself using two hands to unclip and clip it, but no big deal. I didn't really understand how it fastened from the description, so I'll share. The plastic clip shown on the top of the faster is attached by a bungee material, and you stretch it over the object you want to secure. It connects to a small plastic hook on the body ofd the fastener. The lanyard cord at the bottom can be pulled to hold the fastener steady as you clip or unclip the top clip. This would be useful if you had this attached to gear or suspenders, for example. Having the fastener mounted to a solid object, using the lanyard isn't necessary.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
- Garud Tier System (Brown)
- Condor 6 inch MOD Strap - Black
- Condor 4" MOD Strap Black
- The Atomic Bear Kit of 11 Attachments for 1" Webbing Molle Bags, Tactical Backpack, Tactical Vest - 4 Grimlock Locking D-Ring Carabiner Clips - 4 Molle Elastic Strings - 2 Straps 4" MOD Tac Tie
- BLACKHAWK! 38C306BK #3 Speed Clips 6 Pack Black
- BOOSTEADY Pack of 10 Tactical Gear Clip Molle Web Dominators for Outdoor Hydration Tube Backpack Straps Management with Zippered Pouch
- DYZD Molle Web Dominators with Elastic String, Durable Tactical Strap Management Tool, Backpack Accessories, Tactical Gear Clip, Multipurpose Fastener (Black, 4PCS)
- BOOSTEADY 10 Pack Multipurpose D-Ring Grimlock Locking for Molle Webbing with Zippered Pouch
- BLACKHAWK! 38C506BK #5 Speed Clips 6 Pack Black
- BOOSTEADY MOLLE Clips Tactical Strap Management Tool Web Dominator Backpack Accessories
*If this is not the "Elasto-Lok Tactical Gear Clip" product you were looking for, you can check the other results by clicking this link. Details were last updated on Oct 14, 2021 11:54 +08.