Product DescriptionRapid Ramen Cooker - Microwave Ramen in 3 Minutes - BPA Free and Dishwasher Safe. Creating a quick and delicious meal using your favorite ramen brand is easier than ever with a Rapid Ramen Cooker. Each container is specifically designed to provide high quality results on the go and is dishwasher safe for easy clean up. The perfect size and shape of a 3oz pack of ramen, simply add water to the line, microwave 3 minutes, stir in spices, and enjoy. Take your Nissin ramen to the next level with the addition of vegetables, mushrooms, boiled eggs and more. Each container is created from high-grade polypropylene, which means that they are BPA free and dishwasher safe. A great addition to any dorm, small kitchen, or office, using the Rapid Ramen Cooker means you will never have to wait for water to boil for your next meal. A staple for college students and busy parents, your noodles are ready when you are. Featured on Shark Tank, the Rapid Brands line includes a variety of microwave cooking containers for your busy life.
- ONE TOOL TO RULE THEM ALL - You won't need stoves or boilers anymore. Our microwavable cookware is the only thing you'll need to whip up a bowl of your favorite ramen. Less stress, right?
- EASY PEASY COOKING - Enjoy hassle-free cooking with our microwavable bowl -- just put your instant ramen in the container and let the microwave do ALL the work.
- REHEAT AND EAT - Have some ramen in the fridge? Don't worry about wasting it because our microwave cooker is perfect for reheating leftovers.
- SIMPLE CLEAN UP - Don't have the time or energy to do the dishes? Don't worry--- our instant noodle bowl is completely dishwasher safe. Cleaning up after a quick meal has never been this easy!
- PERFECT FOR THE PERSON ON THE GO - Only have a few minutes to spare for a meal? Our instant ramen bowl is perfect for when you're short on time and craving ramen. This tool is ideal for busy parents, college students, or office workers.
Top ReviewsGreat for anyone that eats ramen!
by Ted King (5 out of 5 stars)
June 13, 2018
This makes delicious ramen fast. The ramen comes out just slightly different than it would from the stove. I can't say that it comes out better or worse, it's just a little different. With this ramen cooker, you can have ramen noodles passing through your lips in as little as 4 minutes (assuming filling it and mixing in the flavor packet takes around 1 minute).
This cooker also has bonus functionality for transporting uncooked blocks of ramen. This functionality allows you to save money as blocks of ramen are much cheaper than cups of ramen. You can put a packaged uncooked block of ramen in the cooker and then place it in your backpack or bag to take to work. The hard cooker keeps the ramen from getting broken and smashed, so long as the block of ramen doesn't fall out during transport. My experience was that the fit for a standard block of packaged uncooked ramen was close enough that the block of ramen did not fall out in my backpack.
I would recommend this product to anyone that eats ramen, even very infrequent consumers. Especially at the price, you can't really go wrong with this purchase. This was well worth it.
Handy little gadget!
by Patricia D (5 out of 5 stars)
June 3, 2017
I actually bought this Rapid Ramen Cooker to give to a relative as a gag gift! This person loves ramen so I thought it would be funny. I have to say that this gag gift turned out to be quite a handy little tool! It is the perfect size for ramen and allows you to cook it in the microwave in just three minutes. The neat thing is that the water line is marked so it takes the guess work out of it.
Keep in mind that you will be using only 1 cup of water, so this is intended to be a drier ramen but if you want more broth, just add a cup of water to the dish when you take it out and use all the spice package. Your ramen will be cool enough to eat and you will have your soup!
All in all, this is a handy gadget for dorms and small apartments. It is also a great gadget to take with you on vacation! Need a snack...you can make your ramen!
Where Has This Been All My Life?
by teejay (5 out of 5 stars)
March 15, 2019
Ummmmm... This thing is amazing. It's a hard, red plastic that cooks one ramen cube at a time. I no longer have to wait for boiling water.
I've never had success cooking ramen in the microwave until this.
It is SUPER easy to clean- I basically just rinse and wipe it.
I have no idea if this thing is safe for you or not, but it certainly saves time.
The only thing I do not like about this, and I REALLY REALLY dislike it, is that the packaging on the front said, "Reduces sodium up to 50%". On the back it said that to reduce sodium, use only half the spice packet. Duh. WHY would they make a claim on the front that "healthy cooking, reduces sodium". It is so misleading and leads a consumer to believe that the product itself reduces sodium. I cannot believe they can get away with having that on the front of the package. It makes me feel like this company is a little dishonest.
The product, though, is amazing in that it works, the noodles taste almost as good as when cooked on the stove, and it saves me the time it takes to boil water.
God's Ramen Cooker
by Theron (5 out of 5 stars)
September 19, 2017
This thing may seem like just an ordinary Tupperware, but I assure you it will blow that thin plastic garbage out of the water. It retains heat amazingly and does not bend nor falter under extreme temperatures. Im a college student and I have never felt such joy from making ramen in my small dorm microwave, for a 900 watt I recommend 5 minutes. Buy this product if you live and breathe air, because it is beautiful.
I didn't even know there was a "wrong way" to be cooking ramen...
by Connor S. (5 out of 5 stars)
October 22, 2015
As easy as cooking something like ramen can be on the stove, the Rapid Ramen Cooker adds many advantages over the traditional method of boiling a pot of water.
As it advertises, one simply needs to put the dry noodles in, fill with water to the marked line, and microwave for their desired amount of time. What results is a consistent texture of noodles, every time, with the added convenience of serving as a bowl to eat from. This product eliminates the need of having to wash a pot with noodle residues, the need to wait for water to boil (and then to wait for the ramen to cook on top of this)... it eliminates the stove and saucepan altogether! This product offers faster cooking time (~3 mins depending on your desired consistency), is microwave-safe, doubles as a bowl (halving the dishes), and uses only the exact amount of water one needs to make perfect ramen - no more overfilling the bowl with water or accidentally diluting the taste of the seasonings.
All in all, it's extremely superior in every conceivable way compared to the caveman-style water on the stove. What was once a process I thought couldn't be easier, is now wholly obsolete because of this product.
This one's a no-brainer for me, I'll definitely be checking out the other products this company produces.
Came unpackaaged, scratched, and dirty...
by Kk8188 (1 out of 5 stars)
December 4, 2018
This came completely as this picture shows...not worth the money...I'm very annoyed as this was supposed to be a Christmas gift.
What Does a 13-Year-Old Eat?
by Peggy Brogan (5 out of 5 stars)
November 28, 2018
RAMEN! My granddaughter has just discovered ramen. This perky little bowl completes a gag gift of two cases of ramen and makes me the awesomest grandmother that minute, so yay me!
Seriously, a cute little single-purpose bowl that will gets lots of use. Perfect, gag gift or not.
Seriously, use only 1/2 or less of the flavor packets
by Doodly (5 out of 5 stars)
April 25, 2019
The directions on the packaging wasn't kidding, cut down on the flavor packets if you are using this to cook the ramen. When you use the whole packet, the ramen will be too salty. The noodles were cooked really nicely, they still had some bounce and wasn't soggy at all. This is great for fellow college students that can't always precisely time or ration the exact amount of water to cook the ramen, or for those who only have a microwave. This makes cooking ramen packs sooo much easier and consistent.
The only minor flaw is that since this is plastic, it will sometimes "hold on" to flavor/smell if you leave it in there too long, whether it's leaving it in the sink after you eat the ramen, or letting it soak in the dish detergent. You should wash this with minimal detergent right after, don't leave it laying around soaking up the smells.
by Amazon Customer (5 out of 5 stars)
July 10, 2013
I just received this about 10m ago, and have already eaten ramen made with it.
There is simply nothing misrepresented here.
You put ramen in.
Fill water to line.
Two come in the pack, and they are bpa-free dishwasher safe. They are much thicker and more durable then appear in the picture. Plus they are cheap. Perfect value item.
Amen to Rapid Ramen!
by kimchic (5 out of 5 stars)
November 19, 2015
This has been a total lifesaver! Kids LOVE this and I love that it takes only 3-minutes and less to clean up. We love this product and have bought multiple ones. The only negative is that the ramen packages from Japan and Korea are too large for this size. It's meant more for smaller Top Ramen and Maruchan brands, not so much the Sapporo Ichiban or Nong Shim ramen brands etc. We end up having to break them up on squeezing the excess of the dry ramen in vertically to get it in totally.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
- Sistema 1109ZS Microwave Collection Noodle Bowl, 31.7 oz, Red
- Maruchan Instant Lunch Chicken Flavor, 2.25 Ounce (Pack of 12)
- Rapid Mac Cooker | Microwave Macaroni & Cheese in 5 Minutes | Perfect for Dorm, Small Kitchen or Office | Dishwasher-Safe, Microwaveable, & BPA-Free (Blue)
- Maruchan Flavor Ramen Noodles, Soy Sauce, 3 Ounce (Pack of 24)
- 101 Things to Do with Ramen Noodles (101 Things to Do With...recipes)
- Rapid Pasta Cooker | Microwave Any Pasta in Half the Time | Perfect for Dorm, Small Kitchen, or Office | Dishwasher-Safe, Microwaveable, BPA-Free
- Snack Chest Nissin Top Ramen Noodles 5 Different Flavors Variety Sampler (20 Count)
- Indomie Mi Goreng Instant Stir Fry Noodles, Halal Certified, Original Flavor, 3 oz, Pack of 30
- Maruchan Ramen Chicken Flavor Noddle Soup 12 Pack (1)
- Sistema Microwave Cookware Easy Eggs, Red, 9.16 Oz/271 ml
- Rapid Ramen Cooker | Microwave Ramen in 3 Minutes | Perfect for Dorm, Small Kitchen, or Office | Dishwasher-Safe, Microwaveable, BPA-Free (Gold)
- Rapid Ramen Cooker - Microwave Ramen in 3 Minutes - BPA Free and Dishwasher Safe - Red
- Rapid Ramen Cooker | Microwave Ramen in 3 Minutes | Perfect for Dorm, Small Kitchen, or Office | Dishwasher-Safe, Microwaveable, BPA-Free (Crimson Red)
- Rapid Ramen Cooker | Microwave Ramen in 3 Minutes | Perfect for Dorm, Small Kitchen, or Office | Dishwasher-Safe, Microwaveable, BPA-Free (Clear)
- Rapid Ramen Cooker | Microwave Ramen in 3 Minutes | Perfect for Dorm, Small Kitchen, or Office | Dishwasher-Safe, Microwaveable, BPA-Free (Dark Green)
- Rapid Ramen Cooker - Microwave Instant Ramen Noodles in 3 Minutes (Pack of 2) (Packaging may vary)
*If this is not the "Rapid Ramen Noodle Cooker" product you were looking for, you can check the other results by clicking this link. Details were last updated on Sep 26, 2021 05:24 +08.