Naomi Spring Nutcracker
Product DescriptionNaomi Spring Loaded Nutcracker Are you tired of seeing the same old nutcracker played over and over again? Are you ready for a nutcracker design so innovative that it's fun to use while preventing the typical mess associated with cracking nuts? If you answered yes to even one of these questions, the Naomi Nutcracker is perfect for you! Are You Ready To Get Crackin'? Here is how it works: The Naomi Nutcracker is placed on top of the in-shell nut. The base is held with one hand while the handle is pulled upwards with the other hand, at which point the handle is released. The bolt will crack the nut immediately! This is not only funny to children, but it is also an unusual method to crack all kinds of nuts that will bring you mesmerizing entertainment and healthy snacks for years to come! Innovative Design Catches Nutshell Pieces You might think a product using momentum to crack nuts would be messy, but this German engineered design takes the mess out of nutcracking! The spring traps and catches the nutshell fragments thus preventing them from flying all over the place and making a mess. Pretty neat huh? Maybe that's one of the reasons why Naomi won the prestigious Red Dot Award for product design... Premium Quality Durability Combining stainless steel longevity with its anti-corrosive properties makes Naomi ready to crack nuts of all sizes and stand the test of time. From walnuts or pecans to pistachios, Naomi can't wait to crack your snacks or baking nuts. Easy to clean, easy to use. It's a win-win! The Perfect Gift Naomi makes a great gift for anybody you know who enjoys snacking on or baking with nuts. They will be as wowed and amazed by this unique nutcracker as you are! This is the kind of gift that actually gets used instead of sitting around collecting dust, and it's a lot more personable than just giving somebody another gift card. Give the gift that keeps giving with the Naomi Nutcracker!
- Go Nuts! - Naomi is one of the most unique nutcrackers around, both kids and adults will have a blast cracking nuts with the Naomi spring nutcracker! Snacking, cooking, or baking with nuts will never be the same after you crack your first nut with Naomi. It's fun, it's easy, and the concept is going to drive you nuts once you see it in person, so give it a try!
- The Secret Of The Nutcracker - This fun and easy to use German nutcracker provides entertainment and snacks. To use Naomi, simply place it on top of the in-shell nut while holding the base with one hand. Pull the handle upwards with the other hand before releasing the handle. The bolt will crack the nut immediately while making you want to use Naomi again and again!
- Naomi In A Nutshell - Cleanup is easy thanks to this innovative kitchen tool designed to catch the nutshell pieces in the spring thus preventing a mess. This unusual method of cracking nuts is perfect for all kinds of nuts while the stainless steel design is made to stand the test of time. Just remembering all those nutshell pieces grandma always had to clean up after grandpa cracked some nuts will make anybody appreciate Naomi that much more!
- Winner Of The Prestigious Red Dot Award - The Red Dot Design Award is an international product design prize awarded by the Design Zentrum Nordrhein Westfalen in Essen, Germany. The Naomi spring loaded nutcracker is one of the products recognized by the Red Dot Award for its innovation and design. Made in Germany, Naomi is ready to bring award-winning nut-cracking with a little flair to your kitchen counter!
- Give The Gift Of Fun - If you know anybody who eats nuts, the Naomi Nutcracker is the perfect gift for them! Giving a useful and practical gift such as Naomi provides your friend or family member with a gift that will keep giving for years to come. They will love using the Naomi and will probably want to share the experience with you as soon as they try it!
Top ReviewsCute novelty with uncertain performance
by Amazon Customer (4 out of 5 stars)
October 20, 2016
Pros: Super cute, powerful, fun to use. Cons: Uncertain results - might barely crack the nut or might smash it to bits. Odd: Ad says German made but it came in a plastic bag with a Made in China sticker. I don't know if the packaging was original. Bottom line: Happy with purchase but not as happy as hoped.
I'm really disappointed with a 3/4 bag full of mixed nuts remaining ...
by Triniqt (1 out of 5 stars)
December 17, 2016
It worked well for about 10 times.
It was able to crack open, Pecan nuts, walnuts, brazil nuts, almonds and hazel nuts from a bag of mixed nuts i purchased, until about the tenth nut, the hazel nuts were just swirling around this contraption. I tried to use it on an almond nut thinking that it's less round and should crack, low and behold it refused to crack.
Those nuts as well as this cracker is imported. I live in the tropics and the majority of those nuts are not native to where i am so i needed a nut cracker. I was so impressed when I learnt about this cracker, and though I found it a bit pricey I still bought it when I found it on Amazon. I'm really disappointed with a 3/4 bag full of mixed nuts remaining to crack. Oh BTW I remember it took forever to arrive. I would not recommend - its a waste of good money!!
Cracks me up.
by donald a downie (5 out of 5 stars)
May 25, 2016
This nut cracker is hilariouslying funny, and enjoyable to use. Quite literally cracks me up. It will make a great Father's Day gift.
by Christine Mendez (5 out of 5 stars)
January 6, 2018
This thing is so much fun and doesn't make too much of a mess.
by A. Weatherholtz (2 out of 5 stars)
January 3, 2017
Cute and a neat idea. However, it wouldn't handle the Christmas assortment of nuts I got to go with it as a gift for my father :(
by S. Bowyer (5 out of 5 stars)
July 26, 2016
A very cool product!
by francis (5 out of 5 stars)
March 3, 2017
Works perfectly. Love it.
by Nancy C (5 out of 5 stars)
January 8, 2016
Love this! Works great!
Works Great, but grossly overpriced.
by S. Michel (3 out of 5 stars)
November 15, 2014
Works great for most nuts, but is insanely overpriced.
Brazil nuts and almonds, or anything that is small that lays flat in the tray, can escape cracking a healthy percentage of the time.
The 'trick' for smaller nuts is to lay a stack of 3 or 4 nickels in the tray under small nuts.
I fully expect to see knockoffs in the $14.99 to $19.99 range soon.
Fun way to crack open nuts
by HaliPawz (5 out of 5 stars)
January 13, 2017
I have to admit, I saw this nut cracker featured on a show and I have wanted it ever since. Unfortunately, it was always too expensive. When I saw it go down to under $20, I decided it would be a great Christmas present to myself from my mom. (I do her shopping for her) The first surprise was how small it is. I know the dimensions are listed, but I guess I just didn't pay too much attention to it. From the picture, I was thinking it would be as tall as a wooden nutcracker. Like I said.....all in my head, had nothing to do with the dimensions listed! When I opened it and saw the size, I was skeptical about how well it would work. Luckily, I just "happened" to also get a small bag of nuts for Christmas. My family laughed at me, saying there was no way this thing would work. I grabbed a walnut, put it in the base, held my fingers down over the two tabs, pulled the top, and let it go.....and it worked! I love it. It's a fun, entertaining way to crack open nuts. Does it work better than a $2 hand held nutcracker? Enough to warrant an $18 difference? No, probably not, but it's a lot more fun to use!
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
*If this is not the "Naomi Spring Nutcracker" product you were looking for, you can check the other results by clicking this link. Details were last updated on Jan 18, 2021 06:08 PST.