Human Skull Tidy
Whether it’s your keys, glasses, phone, jewelry, loose change, or the entire contents of your pockets - it can be difficult keeping all these things in mind. Get organized and store all your essentials in this human skull shaped bowl. This life size skull replica is the perfect storage container, providing a unique and quirky way to display your favorite possessions. Place it on your bedside table, organizing your favorite watch, necklaces, rings, earrings or lipstick and cosmetics. Add it to your desktop at the office, housing your pens, pencils, paperclips or sharpie! De-clutter your cupboard, wardrobe, bookshelf or desk and make room with one simple purchase. The skull's design even allows a special place for your sunglasses.
Alternatively, the Skull Tidy can also be used as party decorations or prop, perfect for adding a touch of horror at Halloween. The realistic design creates an ideal gothic centerpiece for your spooky gathering or fill it with sweets from the kitchen to make your normal dish or bowl a thing or the past, terrifying the trick or treaters!
A great gift for the dark and disorganized, which draws on a vintage horror style and lays a great foundation for a tidy home.
- SUCK UK's hollow skull shaped organizer, jewelery holder or desk/table tidy is ideal for keeping your things in order and a great alternative to your average pen holders or pencil pots, jewellery tray and other typical organisers.
- Get creative in your home and add a vintage twist to your sideboard, bookcase, shelf or coffee table - the Skull Tidy organiser has enough space to store plants, flowers, cosmetics, as well as your everyday items like your keys, wallet and Iphone. Can even be used as a ring holder or a safe place to store your most precious necklace!
- Highly detailed in surface and shape made of durable Polyresin, the skull is highly realistic as well a handy way to store your stuff. Both a mens and women's home accessory - it's a key storage solution for the whole household. Measures 12.5cm (W) x 16cm (H) x 21.5cm (D).
- The skull-shaped pot can also be used as a novelty party decoration or prop for TV, film and theatre, whether it for hosting your own spooky Halloween party or performing your very own Shakespeare production. The skeleton head replica creates a dramatic decoration or sweet bowl for trick or treating! This caddy is a great addition to your ornament collection.
- Available in black and gold, the Skull Tidy is a great collector's item. For the lovers of all things spooky, they make the perfect gifts and storages for the dark and disorganised. Collect all three containers and transform your home with your new-found organisation.
Top ReviewsNothing like the picture
by Tori (2 out of 5 stars)
September 4, 2018
The fingers are bent almost completely back and curled which doesn't look anything like the photo. You can't adjust it, you're just stuck with them that way. So some would be a pain to put rings on because they're so bent at the top and stacking them won't look as nice because they're bent so far back. Forget hanging a necklace on it. It will just lay on the table because it's bent so far back. And some of the bones don't lay the way they're supposed to. They're twisted to the side. It was meant to be a gift but I'm not giving this to anyone. It looks cheap
Do not buy
by Wofford (2 out of 5 stars)
September 5, 2018
I encourage you to not buy this product as it does not look like the hand in the seller's pictures. The fingers do whatever they want; you can't tighten them down in the position of what an actual skeleton hand looks like. Mine had two fingers hanging to the left and three hanging to the right. And they weren't even straight up to hold several rings. I had to return this majorly disappointing item.
by Katrina (4 out of 5 stars)
August 29, 2018
I have little jewelry boxes, little jars, a giant armoire currently in storage, etc etc, but I was looking for something I could use to put some of my favorite I-wear-these-all-the-time pieces without being too girly or too grandma. Something that looked cool, but also could hold quite a bit. And this little hand is perfect. I seriously don't know where this has been my entire life. It's just my style and holds just what I need it to, which helped free up space in this tiny jewelry box I'm using right now. It's a great buy, and while I wish it was a little cheaper - I wish everything was a little cheaper, let's be real - you definitely get what you pay for here: a sturdy, well designed piece that functions and looks cool. The fingers did come all wonky, but I ended up just playing with them (turning the bones and fiddling with the placement) until I was satisfied and it looked right. Overall, I'd recommend this to a friend or a random person at the store. No regrets.
EDIT: ok, I've had this for a few days now, and the hand does sit back considerably, unlike the one pictured. I'm not sure if it's because I've had stuff on it or what, but it would be cool to add an adjustable feature to it. Otherwise, still a cool piece.
The company is called suck because the product sucks
by orlowsy (1 out of 5 stars)
March 22, 2019
Absolutely nothing like it's pictured, therefore it's completely useless for holding Jewelry and not even nicely manufactured to be a piece on a shelf. Waste of money. I read reviews and then make my own decision on buying something, and I took a chance here. Please save yourself the time and do not buy the skull hand.
Decent looking jewelry holder, wish the quality was higher for the price.
by Andrew Y. (3 out of 5 stars)
January 16, 2018
The jewelry holder fingers weren't really adjustable. They were held in place by tension but the fingers are stuck at very weird angles and no amount of adjusting let me keep the finger segments at a specific position- they kept snapping back to the original awkward position. The metal details are definitely don't look gold but more of a brass.
a deep disappointment
by Sammie (1 out of 5 stars)
February 28, 2019
I loved the concept but it just doesn't work the way they make it seem like. The skeletal hand is comprised of the individual bones, and each finger is affixed to the base of the hand with guitar string or piano wire. a thin, taught, inflexible wire. The fingers can only rotate side to side, and are stuck in the position that the wire was cut to. in my case, it's stuck with all the fingers bent pointing to the right. i can't for the life of me get the fingers to stay upright, it looks absolutely ridiculous. i regret this purchase so hard. i really feel like i wasted my money.
It arrive Looking a lot different
by Amazon Customer (2 out of 5 stars)
August 4, 2018
Ok, so I bought this for myself and I was really looking forward to it but the fingers are stuck in such a weird position. I don't want to bend them to much incase I break it. This is not really a bad review but rather a question, Does anybody know how to fix the fingers or is it broken? Otherwise the resin quality of the hand is pretty decent and I like the gold/brassy metal detail holding the hand in place. Just wish i knew how to get it to look like it's supposed to!!!!!!!
... janky one or what but mine does not look like the picture
by lavolpettina (1 out of 5 stars)
May 8, 2018
Not sure if I received a janky one or what but mine does not look like the picture. It looks like the one I have is broken at the wrist and it's bent back in a very awkward position. It says the fingers are adjustable but they barely move and are in a pretty rigid motion already. Very disappointed with this.
NOTHING like picture
by Amazon Customer (1 out of 5 stars)
April 22, 2019
I purchased this as a gift for my best friend. I was embarrassed when she opened it. It looks NOTHING like the picture. Do not waste your money. It's bent so far back and the fingers are not adjustable. The wire used between the joints will not move. Do not waste your money. Needs to be sold at a dollar store, not worth $45! Pretty sure I just paid for the packaging because they definitely didn't skimp on that.
Awkward position, too cheap to adjust, broke instantly
by Katherine Kakanas (1 out of 5 stars)
January 18, 2019
The fingers are in a really awkward position and almost impossible to adjust without breaking. Tried to adjust the fingers on mine and they snapped! Not worth the hassle of returning. Unless you want an awkward looking hand, don't buy.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
- Floral Foam Blocks | Florist Flower Styrofoam Green Bricks Applied Dry or Wet | Set of 2
- Behind You: One-Shot Horror Stories
- Modern Resin Skull Shaped Head Design Flower Pot Planter Container Decoration Large Flowerpot Set Props for Home Office Desk Decoration
- Witch Cauldron Coffee Mug in Gift Box by Rogue + Wolf Porcelain 3D Novelty Mugs Gothic Tea Cup Witches Halloween Goth Decor Witchcraft Wicca Supplies 14 oz 400ml
- Serial Killers: Adult Coloring Book
- Laonato Crescent Moon and Black CZ Earrings (White Gold)
- Oral Essentials Mouthwash for Fresher Breath
*If this is not the "Human Skull Tidy" product you were looking for, you can check the other results by clicking this link. Details were last updated on Feb 28, 2020 05:49 PST.