Red Cup Mug
Product DescriptionAfter purchasing a home from family friends, we immediately built a brick patio out front. Why. We wanted to know our neighbors. Tall, short, young, old, successful, struggling, worldly, religious, liberal, conservative, it really didn't matter. We believe everyone has something to offer. So, every Friday night (and other times if there is something to celebrate) we open our patio, share red cups and conversation with friends, family and neighbors. It all began with our family. At the end of the day, when everyone was arriving home from work, school, etc. they would stop by and have a red cup. Regardless of what was in the red cup, it was a sign of a fun, spontaneous get-together. A time to talk, connect and just relax from a long week. Soon our neighbors started to come over. Most people we knew and some people we didn't. Neighbors met each other and new friendships were born. After a while, it became clear that the red cup and patio parties were a way of life, a philosophy. We call it Red Cup Living. Ironically, it was over red cups during one of these patio parties that the idea of reusable red cups was envisioned. Our mission is to inspire others to get together with friends, family and neighbors to create good times and great memories. There's no better way to do that than sharing a red cup and conversation. Do you have a tight-knit neighborhood. Regardless of your answer, we hope to ignite patio parties across America and challenge each person to raise a red cup and connect. No matter what your red cup holds, we say "Cheers" We encourage you to check out our products and use them for your own patio parties. Who knows the change you could start.
- Enjoy Your Morning Coffee or Favorite Dink in Our Fun Novelty Mug - Say no more to those cheap disposable cups, Red Cup Living cute coffee mug and tea mug is sturdy, easy to hold, and perfect for any beverage. It's an eco-conscious cup men, women, teens, and especially college kids will love.
- Designed to Be Strong and Durable - Here’s a ceramic coffee cup made from non-toxic and lead-free strong ceramic which resists chips and cracks. A travel friendly microwaveable mug perfect for home, work or school.
- Heat-insulated with Easy to Hold Handle - Our mug cup comes with a large handle which is heat-insulated, so this coffee tea mug is easy and comfortable to hold as you enjoy your favorite hot or cold beverage.
- Dishwasher and Microwave Safe - Our red coffee mugs are easy to rinse and dishwasher-safe microwavable mugs. Stick this beverage mug in the microwave to make a quick coffee, tea, hot cocoa, mug cake, soup, or breakfast oatmeal.
- Eco-Conscious Cup for Indoor and Outdoor Events - This microwave safe coffee mug makes a fun, safe kids mug for little ones that enjoy hot drinks. Take it with you to BBQs, picnics, or camping trips for an eco-conscious solution to disposable cups.
Top ReviewsCute and practical
by GBL925 (5 out of 5 stars)
August 2, 2016
A nice ceramic coffee mug with that little extra something. I use this almost every day - for both hot or cold drinks. This is MY mug, and my husband knows not to touch it. Unlike some of the other red cup products that are plastic - this is a "proper" coffee cup. It's completely adorable, and it's gone through the dishwasher hundreds of times over the last year - still looks brand new.
Size = convenient
by Theresa V. (5 out of 5 stars)
March 24, 2019
I would highly recommend this product. It's bigger than most coffee cups and there's extra room, even after you add the creamer. I use this mug with a K cup machine.
by abjita (5 out of 5 stars)
April 8, 2014
I like this mug, and I lke all collection of the "red cup", at first sign looks like really plastic and you would think is plastic, is the idea, but in fact in ceramic; good weight, very good color, easy to handle, there is not anything bad to say about it.
The cup my wife liked from Crate and Barrel
by TC (5 out of 5 stars)
May 31, 2015
Just what we wanted. The cup my wife liked from Crate and Barrel, fell apart. These are well made and solid. Highly recommend. My wife is a Dean at the University of Phoenix. Red is their big color. I would contact them to package the cup in a University of Phoenix gift box or put their name on it. Great for a graduation gift. Just saying!
Don't use for hot liquids
by Kath M (1 out of 5 stars)
May 8, 2018
I love this cup and within a week it cracked when I poured in hot water. The water wasn't even aggressively boiling. It was just hot for tea. I'm super disappointed because it was a very cute cup for the week it lasted. Now it leaks.
Mug collectors need this one
by RagingBuddhist (5 out of 5 stars)
April 5, 2014
I'm an avid coffee drinker and mug collector who takes his coffee to bars when I go to see friends play music. Of all my novelty mugs, this and my garbage can mug get the most comments. It would be nice if it came in a full life-sized version but, as it is, it's still a great conversation piece.
by HospitalWorker (5 out of 5 stars)
February 18, 2017
The actual cups look nicer than the picture. The handles are wide and appears sturdy(so far).
by gordon (5 out of 5 stars)
February 22, 2018
Good cup, holds 10 oz with ease and a handle you can get your fingers in.
Very nice!! Quick delivery!
by Amazon Customer (5 out of 5 stars)
October 27, 2018
I am handicapped, and they work perfect for me.
by GlowBlue (5 out of 5 stars)
January 4, 2014
I like the "Red Cup Living" line of glassware, these were a bit pricey for a coffee mug, but we love them. Well-crafted, and easy to handle, and you can't be the easy-going way of "red cup living".
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
*If this is not the "Red Cup Mug" product you were looking for, you can check the other results by clicking this link. Details were last updated on Sep 25, 2021 16:57 +08.