LyteShow Rapid Rehydration Electrolytes
Product DescriptionLyteShow is an electrolyte-replenishing, liquid concentrate made for those who don't want unnecessary additives, sweeteners, or calories in their hydration products. Its mineral base is naturally sourced in the USA and clinically tested to be a significantly more efficient form of hydration than water alone. This product comes with one 4 oz. bottle.
- MAXIMIZE YOUR HYDRATION - Just add one serving of LYTEshow electrolyte-replenishing, liquid concentrate to 32 oz. of water to create an isotonic beverage that rapidly replaces electrolytes and fluids lost from sweating, exercising, or by drinking so your body can rehydrate and return to its natural balance.
- WE REFUSE TO COMPROMISE QUALITY - Magnesium is an electrolyte critical for energy conversion, muscle function and nerve conduction that many sports drinks, electrolyte powders and pills leave out simply because it is too pricey. This essential electrolyte is a key component of our perfectly balanced formula of not only magnesium, sodium, chloride, potassium electrolytes, and trace minerals, but also zinc, an essential trace element enhances the body's natural immune system response.
- DON’T GET RUN DOWN - Enhance immune support with zinc and help muscle recovery and energy with electrolytes. Dehydration can leave you feeling run down, zap energy away from your entire body, and even cause brain fogginess. LYTEshow’s liquid concentrate can help restore and replenish electrolytes to assist your body in water absorption, fluid balance regulation within the cells, and proper brain function for energy conversion and metabolism.
- JUST THE STUFF YOU NEED - You won't find calories, sugars, sweeteners, carbohydrates, artificial colors, flavors, or preservatives here! Not to mention LYTEshow is non-GMO, Gluten Free, Vegan, Keto Friendly & Whole30 Approved. Made in the USA.
- SOME LIKE IT HOT, SOME LIKE IT COLD - LYTEshow has a slightly tart and salty flavor and can be added to either cold or hot water, including beverages such as smoothies, tea, and even carbonated beverages. If you're sensitive to the mineral flavor, we recommend adding a squeeze of lemon or splash of juice!
Top ReviewsSumatriptan (migraine meds) NO MORE
by alexander r cotteleer (5 out of 5 stars)
August 1, 2016
Ok, so not all migraines are created equal. Mine come one from over exertion, drinking or some foods (rarely). for 3 years no doctor could tell me what was wrong. Relpax and Sumatriptan would work but those are pretty hardcore migraine meds and I don't like taking them if I don't need too.
My headaches display in a frontal type of pain and it is very painful to move / bend over / go down and up stairs / etc. I recently read about dehydration and electrolyte imbalances and thought I'd give this product a try. Ive had hunches before my headaches were from not drinking enough but it turns out just drinking water is only half the hydration battle. so I was building a shed outside over the weekend were talking 8 hour days 110-130 heart rate in 80-100 degree weather. I was drinking the recommended dose in 12oz bottles every hour. All was going well until I started to feel that tinge of a migraine and it just kept building until I was full on migraine. I was so disappointed. I thought to myself maybe I'm not taking enough because the alternative was a depressing thought ( that this wasn't my answer) I took a double dose in 12oz water and relaxed a bit in the AC. Too my astonishment the migraine started to fade. 30 minutes later i took another double dose in 12oz and the migraine was gone. GONE. Nothing besides hardcore meds has ever done that. I am ecstatic.
Also to boot. I sent Lyteshow a message on their page asking about the dangers of taking to much and what is to much? the co-founder Mike CALLED ME. I was seriously blown away and I was told its ok to go over the recommended dosage because your body will tell you. The first signs of too much is harmless diarrhea. Im sooo sold on this stuff. No more headaches. I have my life back.
but I felt better within 10mins of drinking it
by Melissa Sims (5 out of 5 stars)
January 18, 2017
I purchased this product to assist me with the Keto diet. I was very sick with a respitory infection the day it arrived. I was very light headed and dizzy, and decided to give the product a try. It has a slightly salty taste, but I felt better within 10mins of drinking it! This product is amazing!
Awesome Product for Sports and Hard Work: leg cramps are gone!! Powerade & Gatorade were no help!!!
by S. Fondaw (5 out of 5 stars)
February 18, 2017
We started drinking reverse osmosis water at our house. After working a 10 hour shift my husband would come home and get terrible leg cramps. After realizing he wasn't get the minerals from our filtered water anymore, I started giving him this in the afternoon when he came home - NO MORE CRAMPS!!! He's thrilled and takes it everyday he arrives home from work. I've started to add a couple of drops to coffee pot water, can't taste it, and I think it's helping both of us. Great product!!!!!! Can't say enough positives about it! Gatorade and Powerade are just sugar water and sodium, not enough minerals!!!! Won't buy those anymore. I add this to drinks, but only 1-2 drops. It is strong, if you go by the directions and add 3ml to any drink, but my husband is feeling so much better!!! So we've learned how to add to tea, coffee, seltzer water, and fruit juice. After doing much research on how to stop leg cramps, this seemed to be the best on Google searches. This bottle seemed small, but it really lasts! Will be purchasing this as a staple in our household for his work and after yardwork and workouts as well!!!!
Waste of money.
by Ash (1 out of 5 stars)
March 8, 2018
I regret buying this.. while it genuinely doesn't taste bad, it has laughable amounts of electrolytes. 4% potassium/ 10% magnesium /10% zinc, also they list the counterions on the bottle as if it's something you need. They mixed Zinc Chloride, magnesium chloride, potassium chloride, and sodium chloride tablets into a big jar then sold it at a crazy markup. Seriously, save your money and just buy your own MgCl and KCl tablets on amazon.
Great for those of us who have a hard time drinking water
by CoveredInDogs (5 out of 5 stars)
January 12, 2017
This stuff is awesome. Normally I have a really hard time drinking water and LyteShow makes it go down easier for some reason. There is a slight flavor, almost like citrus maybe...but not tart. I would almost describe it as a very faint lime flavor. I think it's from the minerals though, as it is supposed to be unflavored. I read another review from someone who did not like the taste but it's not at all unpleasant. I am on my 2nd or 3rd bottle and my husband and I love it. I have really felt a difference from being better hydrated, especially with the heater on all day lately. It comes with a little travel bottle, which is a really nice touch. I keep it in my purse so that I am never without it. I plan to continue to use this and 100% recommend it.
Lifesaver for after Active Nights, Active Bodies, and Texas Heat!
by Brendon Egan (5 out of 5 stars)
September 27, 2016
As someone who has tried all the different sports drinks, I have always looked for a better option. After looking through different articles I decided to search "Dehydration" on here and came across LyteShow here being the first result. I figured I would give it a shot. Now I make sure to have the little airline bottle of it with me when I travel and when I go out on hikes.
My roommate is far more active than me and would always get cramps from riding his bike. Now I need to preface, we live in Texas. So the temperatures get pretty warm during the summer. He was drinking pickle juice all the time to combat the cramps. I introduce him to LyteShow and now he stocks up on the stuff. We go hiking quite often and it can be real easy to get dehydrated. LyteShow always brings me back to life during the final legs of the hike.
Also, as a former bartender best hangover cure!
This works great for me as an electrolyte replacement on a low-carb ...
by Martin (5 out of 5 stars)
September 17, 2017
This works great for me as an electrolyte replacement on a low-carb diet. One capful in a liter of water results in a mildly salty drink, which is fine for me as I was previously making a salt mixture that was way worse. The taste is easily masked by a squirt or two of my preferred sweetener. If you know and dread the phrase "keto flu", this entirely prevented it for me.
it can get pretty costly. When I first started taking it
by Stacy and Josh (5 out of 5 stars)
August 29, 2017
After being diagnosed with CFS and POTS, my doctor explained that for me, drinking water is just not enough, and advise I drink Gatorade and increase my salt intake. I didn't want all the added sugar or aspartame in Gatorade and started to do some research. LyteShow has the most balanced electrolytes, than all the other liquid concentrates out there. My one complaint is that I wish it had more Sodium, and because I have to use double what that average person does, it can get pretty costly. When I first started taking it, I did not really notice a difference but last week, I ran out for a few days. I felt like I had been hit by a truck. My migraines came back. My jaw tightened up. I was exhausted, more so than usual. The worst thing, was the brain fog. While it sucks that I have to be more aware than the average person of my fluid intake, this product, along with their mineral supplement, and a "Stur" water enhancer have been my saving grace. Glad it's on Amazon Prime. -Stacy
it tastes good. 4 oz last me 1 week Btw
by rick ryan (5 out of 5 stars)
December 8, 2016
I had my colon removed 2 years ago.
Suffered, mostly nocturnal leg cramps as a result of the electrolyte imbalance caused by that surgery.
Anybody who's living with out a colon knows my story.
I used other electrolyte products, and they worked.. but this one is my choice.. No Sugar, No wierd dye..
as long as you don't mix too strong, it tastes good.
4 oz last me 1 week
Btw .. I work construction on Oahu.
I noticed the benefits almost immediately and now I don't drink water without it!
by R. House (5 out of 5 stars)
January 10, 2018
I am a runner and this past summer while training in Virginia's heat I found myself waking up to cramps every night. I drink a lot of water so I'm confident I wasn't dehydrated but I was definitely losing a lot of water on my runs and no matter how much I drank, I couldn't kick the night cramps. I tried taking in more potassium in the form of bananas hoping that would reduce my night cramps but wasn't seeing results. I decided to look for an alternative to sugary sports drinks so I read up on a variety of products and customer reviews and decided to give this product a try. OMG, what a difference! Now I don't drink water without it. My cramps immediately stopped. After using the product for a couple weeks I noticed that my normal knee pain and fatigue had subsided... I can't say with certainty that this product had anything to do with that but I'm a military vet who's battled knee pain for years; I constantly use glucosamine with marginal results. I used this product through the summer while I trained for multiple races including a marathon in October. Not only did I use it in my water bottles between runs but I used it in my hydration pack during long runs. Through all that training, all those hundreds of miles, I never had any more issues with cramping and my knees haven't bothered me since I started using this product.
TASTE: I was skeptical to try this initially because of some of the reviews about the taste. Don't let that sway you. I don't know what those users are doing but when properly diluted the taste is minimal... don't like the taste, dilute it more. I've been through more than 10 bottles of this stuff now and have never had any flavor issues with any of them. I let my sister-in-law take a pull from my water bottle and she couldn't even tell I had anything in it; she's now a customer! I did put a drop of it on my finger and try it without water... blah! You've been warned. It's like a mix between salt water and bitters but as previously stated, when diluted as instructed, it's virtually flavorless. When I mix it it so I can taste it, it reminds me of water with lemon in it.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
- Thorne Research - Formula SF722 - Undecylenic Acid for Gastrointestinal and Gut Flora Support - 250 Gelcaps
- Electrolyte Replacement Tablets for Rapid Rehydration | Stops Cramps & Gentle on Stomach | Magnesium, Potassium & Sodium + |100 Capsules
- Electrolyte Concentrate for Rapid Hydration (3 Units) | NO Calories NO Sugar | Magnesium, Potassium & Zinc | 144 Servings
- Liquid I.V. Hydration Multiplier, Electrolyte Powder, Easy Open Packets, Supplement Drink Mix (Lemon Lime, 16 Count)
- Drinkwel for Hangovers, Liver Support & Detox Multivitamin (90 Capsule)
- Electrolyte Supplement for Rapid Hydration | NO Calories NO Sugar | 20%+ More Potassium, Magnesium & Zinc | 48 Servings
- Drinkwel for Hangovers, Liver Support & Detox Multivitamin (30 Capsule)
- Daylyte Electrolyte Drops | Concentrated Electrolyte Supplement | Hydration Supplement for Keto Electrolytes Boost | Unflavored Hydration Multiplier & Hangover Drink | 4 Fl.Oz. 39 Servings
- Amazon Basic Care Ibuprofen Tablets 500 Count
- Good Dee's Brownie Mix - Low carb, Keto friendly, Sugar free, Gluten free, Grain Free, No Nuts, Sweetened Naturally, Atkins friendly, Diabetic friendly, WW Friendly, 1g net carbs , 12 servings
- LYTEshow Electrolyte Supplement for Hydration (8 Pack, 320 Servings) | Zinc, Magnesium, Potassium | No Sugar & Calories, Non-GMO, Vegan, Gluten Free | Immune Support, Muscle Recovery, Energy
- LYTEshow Electrolyte Supplement for Hydration (3 Pack, 120 Servings) | Zinc, Magnesium, Potassium | No Sugar & Calories, Non-GMO, Vegan, Gluten Free | Immune Support, Muscle Recovery, Energy
*If this is not the "LyteShow Rapid Rehydration Electrolytes" product you were looking for, you can check the other results by clicking this link. Details were last updated on Jan 20, 2021 06:57 PST.