Double Chamber Drink Cooler
Product DescriptionThe Double Cooler prevents dilution of the contents, keeping your drink cool and ROBUST until the very last drop! Sports organizations, camps, tailgaters, special event promoters, marinas, utility companies - anyone who keeps a beverage nearby needs this item! And it's GREEN - a bio-renewable product that treads lightly on the environment.
- -INNOVATIVE DOUBLE CHAMBER: The Double Cooler Beverage and Ice Container features a unique and innovative design that's sure to enhance sporting events, tailgates, lawn parties and more. The interior of the cooler has a 5-gallon chamber for liquid and a 2-gallon chamber for ice. By keeping the two separate, our cooler keeps your beverages chilled without ice melting into them or plugging up the spout.
- -DOESN'T DILUTE FLAVORED DRINKS: Because the ice and liquid in our cooler never mix, melting ice doesn't dilute flavored drinks. Our Beverage and Ice Container is ideal for sports drinks, as well as party beverages like Sangria or Jungle Juice.
- -FITS IN MOST BRACKET MOUNTS: Our Beverage and Ice Container was designed with foresight, and fits almost all truck-mounted brackets. Instead of having to bring a table to picnics, practices, and barbeques, you can simply our cooler onto a truck bracket!
- -PRIVATE LABEL CAPABILITY: With private label capability, it's easy to put your own brand on our Beverage and Ice Container!
- -SPECIFICATIONS: Package includes (1) Double Cooler Beverage and Ice Container. 7-Gallon capacity with a 5-gallon beverage chamber and 2-gallon ice chamber. 13" rim diameter, 21" tall.
Top ReviewsDoes the job, goes through ice fast!
by Mandermurmen (4 out of 5 stars)
May 18, 2015
Just received this cooler this past weekend and put it to use immediately. Works exactly as described and kept our beverages cool and undiluted all weekend! Cooler is not excessively heavy when full, but I'd recommend enlisting the help of a friend to move it a long distance. Cooler is definitely sturdy and tough.
Was not packed well, they simply threw it in a much larger box than it needed and sent it on it's way, with not a stitch of packing material. (Purchased from KSCO Supply, so FYI) Resulted in me having to scrub and clean all the dirt from the box off of it. Certainly diminished the unboxing experience quite a bit.
The only real reason I knocked one star off is that the inner tube goes through ice fast! Probably has something to do with fluid dynamics that I don't understand, but a full tube of ice in the center (that's 2 Gal remember) will last well less than a day, and that's starting out with a cold beverage in the outer tube.
I plan to bring this cooler on our camping trip over the Memorial Day weekend, I almost to expect to go through more ice than usual, but this is for car camping, so we'll have plenty!
by C. Antonio P. (5 out of 5 stars)
February 8, 2017
cant wait until the summer to show this off
Cooler issue potentially solved!
by Diana (5 out of 5 stars)
August 24, 2015
This was ordered by me for my husband and eldest son. They attend pirate-themed camping events. During the last one they attended this year (Sea Dog Nights) our other beverage cooler containing MoJo was knocked over and the contents spilled. Also, the MoJo in the other cooler gets watered down by ice melting in it. They love the idea of this cooler having two sections ~ one for the main beverage and one for ice. They also love the idea of the screw-on lid. Two problems, one fix. We'll find out how well it works at Tortuga on Labor Day weekend! ;)
by Karen (5 out of 5 stars)
September 9, 2017
It's perfect for any beverage
by Pen Name (5 out of 5 stars)
October 14, 2015
A big hit at the Tailgates (a lot of FREE publicity) ;) they love it, it's wonderful
Great idea but not worth the money.
by Jaime Paguaga (3 out of 5 stars)
June 8, 2015
I like the concept of having separate areas for ice and drink. But it would be better to put ice in outer area than inner. It did not last very long at all. Drink wasn't very cold. It also leaked from nozzle to my surprise.
Great for Outdoors
by S. Hiles (5 out of 5 stars)
September 3, 2019
I use it for fishing, camping, cutting wood and in the shop. On special occasions, I put Margarita's in the center and ice on the outside. I made the rack to fit the stake hole in my truck bed.
*If this is not the "Double Chamber Drink Cooler" product you were looking for, you can check the other results by clicking this link. Details were last updated on Feb 20, 2020 11:45 PST.