Emergency Survival Seed Pack
Product DescriptionSurvival Garden Seeds: Don't Just Survive...Thrive
WHY OPEN SEED VAULT'S SEEDS ARE SUPERIOR
-We provide full planting and seed harvesting instructions for each vegetable so you can continue to grow year after year.
-Beware of cheap imitations. Our Vault contains twice the amount of vegetable seeds versus competitors.
-One Survival Garden Pack contains enough vegetable seeds to plant over an acre of food!
-Makes a Perfect Gift for your gardener or survivalist!
EACH PACK CONTAINS THE FOLLOWING 32 SEED PACKETS:
1. Tomato Beef Steak ≈ 180 seeds
2. Eggplant Black Beauty ≈ 80 seeds
3. Bean Tendergreen Green Bean ≈ 20 seeds
4. Zucchini Black Beauty ≈ 25 seeds
5. Lettuce Buttercrunch Butterhead ≈ 2280 seeds
6. Lettuce Ruby Leaf ≈ 2280 seeds
7. Lettuce Oakleaf ≈ 2280 seeds
8. Brussels Sprouts Long Island ≈ 230 seeds
9. Bell Pepper California Wonder ≈ 40 seeds
10. Radish Cherry Belle ≈ 180 seeds
11. Okra Clemson Spineless ≈ 50 seeds
12. Beet Detroit Dark Red ≈ 180 seeds
13. Onion Evergreen Bunching ≈ 200 seeds
14. Cabbage Golden Acre ≈ 280 seeds
15. Corn Golden Bantam ≈ 45 seeds
16. Cantaloupe Hales Best Jumbo ≈ 20 seeds
17. Watermelon Sugar Baby ≈ 30 seeds
18. Kale Premier ≈ 280 seeds
19. Lima Henderson ≈ 15 seeds
20. Swiss Chard Giant Fordhook ≈ 90 seeds
21. Cucumber Marketmore ≈ 40 seeds
22. Spinach Bloomsdale ≈ 130 seeds
23. Carrot Scarlet Nantes ≈ 1750 seeds
24. Turnip Purple Top ≈ 430 seeds
25. Pumpkin Sugar Pie ≈ 15 seeds
26. Cauliflower Snowball Y ≈ 280 seeds
27. Pea Sugar Daddy ≈ 25 seeds
28. Broccoli Waltham ≈ 330 seeds
29. Winter Squash Waltham Butternut ≈ 25 seeds
30. Sunflower Mammoth ≈ 20 seeds
31. Parsnips All American ≈ 250 seeds
32. Celery Tall Utah Improved ≈ 3000 seeds
(Plus 14-Page Growing and Seed Saving Guide)
- 32 Varieties of All Natural Vegetable Seeds: Non hybrid, Non gmo, Heirloom
- 100% Naturally Grown and Open Pollinated seeds with high Germination Rate
- Vegetable Growing and Seed Harvesting Guide Included with Seeds Tested for Maximum Germination and Yield.
- USA Seeds Stored in Air Tight, Moisture Proof Resealable Bag for Safer, Long Term Storage
- Carefully Selected Seed and Vegetable Varieties to Provide a Well Balanced Healthy Diet.
Top ReviewsSurvival Garden truly that in aftermath of Cat 5 Hurricane Maria
by judy geerts (5 out of 5 stars)
December 26, 2017
Wow. Guys. This is amazing. This packet of seeds is truly a Survival Garden. Here's my story: January, 2017 I ordered these seeds as a gift for my good friend who lives on Dominica, a small island in the Caribbean. She was homesteading, had purchased some land in Dominica, and was going to have a baby and start a garden. Fast forward to September, 2017. Dominica was shattered by Category 5 Hurricane Maria. My friend's home--destroyed. Dominica's infrastructure and vegetation--destroyed.
BUT she had the packet of Survival Garden seeds. And from those seeds she's been able to grow enough food to feed her family--AND give away seeds to her friends and other family on the island.
THANK YOU SURVIVAL GARDEN seeds for helping my island friend's family survive Hurricane Maria.
Awesome seeds producing great results
by ElizaBeth (5 out of 5 stars)
July 11, 2017
I wanted to wait untill I got these up and going. Holy moly these seeds produced. I had to thin out my garden because too many seeds we're successful. I have huge sunflowers growing along my fence. 2 cantaloupe plants that are kicking out the fruit. The okra went crazy and was my first harvest. Cucumber is doing wonderful. Eggplants are starting to fruit. Zucchini held up nicely even after I took it from the garden to the yard. Carrots and radish are still cooking and the peas are almost ready. Super pleased with the seeds. I planted other ones from another company and haven't had crap. I'll be purchasing this again next year and I'll add the herb pack too since the ones I got were a waste.
Looking good so far!
by TomCrone77 (4 out of 5 stars)
February 25, 2016
**Update. These have done pretty darn well. Outside of a few that didn't germinate, the vast majority have done great. See photos. Turnips, beats, zuchinni, radishes, cucumbers, winter squash, green beans, okra, and more. Excellent value for $15.
So far so good. I am about a week out and at least 50% have sprouted. I will update later with results.
Old Dead Seeds That Won't Germinate.
by Daniel (1 out of 5 stars)
February 28, 2018
How freaking old are these seeds?
I've been gardening for decades, not a green thumb, but reasonably successful and I thought "32 varieties" would add some fun to this year's garden.
I used several different methods of germination and out of the 15,000 seeds and ONLY ONE SPROUTED.... a sunflower that died after transplanting.
That is an incredibly poor return on the investment of both my money and my time.
The "Seed Vault" will NEVER see my business again.
and this product seemed like a great choice
by Laurinka1111 (5 out of 5 stars)
January 17, 2016
I was looking to save some money on seeds this year, and this product seemed like a great choice. Out of the 30 seed packets provided, i will not be using maybe like 3 or 4, so great value on this. Some people complain that they didn't get all 30 pouches, but i counted and received all of them. So even if i were to buy 20 of these at $2 each per packet in store, i'm already saving lots of money here.
I do not care if i got 11,000 or 9,000+ seeds, but this kit includes all the necessary seeds you might need for starting your garden. We rent a small patch in community garden, so this is a great way to go, because i get more variety of produce than i would if i was buying all seed packets separately. And sometimes you don't necessarily need to use a whole packet anyways, so this is a great amount in each variety.
I'm looking forward to starting my garden again this year, first couple months are always the most exciting, to watch everything grow - and i will be trying some new veggies this year, thanks to this kit. For example, i have never grown Okra, so i will give it a try. There are also a few seeds of corn, which is perfect for my small garden, i don't need to many because of smaller space.
The actual physical size fo the kit is rather small, but people were commenting about it before, so i wasn't too surprised. I wish i could re-seal the package (individual packages inside are zip-lock kind, so that's good), but the main holding apckage doesn't re-seal. I do want to keep it though because it has the list of seeds on it, so i just put it into zip lock to keep from getting any moisture or dust on it before i use it. (Or better yet, stop from getting scattered all around my drawer where i store it).
So i recommend this kit to any small time gardener. It's supposed to be high-pollinated and high-yield produce, but i can't imagine it would benefit someone with big garden. It doesn't seem like there is too many seeds for any major planting. There is sure tons of seeds of lettuce and radish, but only like 10pcs of corn, sunflower or pumpkin. So plan wisely, and good luck!
by A.Mata (5 out of 5 stars)
January 31, 2017
Smaller than I thought but it's still plenty for what we need. We started the eggplant, bell peppers, tomatoes, and celery in a mini green house seed starting kit and everything is sprouting (we're still waiting on the bell peppers and the others have tiny sprouts you can't see well in the photos) the tomatoes are growing super fast! Excited for spring so I can plant more!
I thought that seeds usually had a 50/50 survival rate ...
by RachelM (5 out of 5 stars)
November 26, 2016
I thought that seeds usually had a 50/50 survival rate? Every seed in this packet grew a plant!!! This was my second garden ever, and half of it, I did from seed (my first year was all store-bought plants). SO MANY VEGETABLES. I will buy this again next year and save it as an emergency pack (as intended). I definitely will continue doing business with this company.
Good quality seeds
by amie (5 out of 5 stars)
September 26, 2016
The seed are of excellent quality and have about 100% germination rate for the seeds I have planted. I am really happy with this purchase
Keep moving, nothing to see here...
by Exodus (1 out of 5 stars)
March 16, 2018
Extremely poor germination rates. Planted over 100 of the various seeds from this kit- Only two sprouted (broccoli). All else didndonuffin.
Went to the local home improvement store, purchased some seeds, planted in the same fashion as this kit, had 100% germination.
Would not recommend.
by Han Gao (1 out of 5 stars)
May 27, 2018
Half of the seeds grew pretty well, the other half had low to no germination rate. Not recommended.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
- 100% Non-GMO Heirloom Culinary and Medicial Herb Kit - 12 Popular Easy-to-Grow Herb Seeds by Open Seed Vault - Includes 12 Seed Starting peat pellets!
- Pure Pollination's Herb Seed Variety Kit - 12 Unique Strains - Spice up your Garden - 100% Heirloom & Non GMO
- 22,000 Non GMO Heirloom Vegetable Seeds, Survival Garden, Emergency Seed Vault, 34 VAR, Bug Out Bag - Beet, Broccoli, Carrot, Corn, Basil, Pumpkin, Radish, Tomato, More
- Set of 30 Pack Vegetable & Herb Seeds 30 Varieties Create a Deluxe Garden All Seeds are Heirloom, 100% Non-GMO! by Black Duck Brand 30 Different Varieties
- Wildflower Seeds Bulk Annual Seed Mix Plus Full Growing Guide by Open Seed Vault
- 16,500 Non GMO Heirloom Vegetable Seeds Survival Garden 40 Variety Pack
- SavvyGrow Herb Lettuce Green Seeds Combo - 20 Variety 4000+ Heirloom Garden Seeds for Planting - 95% Plus Germination Rate, Non-GMO & Source in USA Vegetable Seeds
- Heirloom Futures Seed Pack with 55 Varieties of Vegetable Seeds. 100% Non GMO Open Pollinated Non-Hybrid Naturally Grown Premium USA Seed Stock for All Gardeners.
- 13,300+ Vegetable Seeds NON-GMO 33 Pack Variety
- 10,000 Seed Lot - 30 Vegetable & Fruit Variety Pack - Survival Non-gmo Varieties
*If this is not the "Emergency Survival Seed Pack" product you were looking for, you can check the other results by clicking this link. Details were last updated on Nov 28, 2020 22:15 PST.