Product DescriptionThis Govinda's Tibetan Style Incense Burner measures 4.5" in diameter and 1.25" in height.
The plate consists of two pieces attached together, the plate and the offering hands. The plate is decorate with floral spiral patterns covering its silver-tone base on the side. In the middle, it has the OM symbol. It is an eye catching piece with slots for up to 4 sticks. The offering hands can be used for incense cones. Made from heavy recycled aluminum alloy. Since the product is recycled aluminum the color and shine might vary. Use for stick incense and cones, or for Japanese or coil incense using a ceramic holder on top. Can also be used with charcoal if a suitable heat proof layer is added underneath, but take care as it will get very hot. Tip: If stick incense won't quite stand straight enough, break off the stick at the start of the incense, the little bit of incense will hold it steady.
Govinda and it's logo is a registered trademark
- OM Design in the bottom plate and the Offering Hands on top
- Intricately detailed heavy aluminum incense burner/holder
- 4.5 inches wide and 1.25 inches high
- Has 4 slots on each edge for sticks ( 4 holes )
- Can also be used for cone incense
Top ReviewsGreat product. But not worthy of a $13 price
by Anna V (4 out of 5 stars)
February 29, 2016
Great. Perfect size, has 4 holes for stick insence as well. Only thing is the price doesn't match the quality of $13, but I knew that going in from a previous review. So due to the high price for the B- quality I'm giving it 4/5 stars. The other thing is that if you let the cone incense burn all the way through the metal releases a foul smell that's hard to get out of the room from the metal heating up :(
Beautiful for Holding Gems
by Adriana Garcia (5 out of 5 stars)
September 25, 2016
Thinking of purchasing a second to actually burn incense in. It's a good looking incense holder with versatile uses.
Little Too Small
by Amazon Customer (4 out of 5 stars)
May 30, 2017
I love this incense burner so much! There are many places for Incense to be kept so you don't have to keep getting up to grab from the stash, and it's just a really awesome design. My one little complaint is that it doesn't exactly catch all of the ash that burns off because of how small it is, but it catches a good 80% I'd say.
Photos can be deceiving
by Maria (2 out of 5 stars)
April 23, 2019
Doesn't really look like the photos at all. Looks like it's made of cheap material.
I already have several incense burners but when I saw this I just felt like I had to buy it coz it looked both decorative and functional. When I finally got it, I was really disappointed. It seems like it's made of cheap material. Looks very tacky.
Love the look
by Ahk (4 out of 5 stars)
April 23, 2019
Overall I love this burner, just wish it was a little bigger. It's perfect for cones, but I had to sit it on a tray for it to properly catch the ashes from my incense, but again- overall I love it!
Great for cone incense...
by Rebecca Sullivan (5 out of 5 stars)
February 21, 2017
Love this little holder. I would only recommend using this for cone incense as the holes that are drilled for the sticks are kinda off. Although the holes are usable, sticks will lean to the outside and leave ashes all over.
It is a really beautiful piece! I absolutely love it
by Amazon Customer (4 out of 5 stars)
August 2, 2017
It is a really beautiful piece! I absolutely love it! The only reason it does not get 5 stars is because sometimes the incense drops outside out of it. I don't know if it happens with the brand I use in particular. I will have to see and update this review.
by Karen San Diego (5 out of 5 stars)
May 13, 2019
Bought for my daughter as a gift. you can use cones or sticks and it is very nice looking. She loves it
Doesn't catch the ash very well.
by CasiG (3 out of 5 stars)
June 20, 2019
Cute and works but the holes are off so it doesn't catch the ash well at all until the incense is at least 1/2 gone. Lots of clean up.
Perfect. Exactly as pictured.
by Dani (5 out of 5 stars)
January 7, 2019
Exactly as expected. Perfect for any home.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
- govinda - Large Tibetan Incense Burner - 6 Inches Diameter
- Incense Matches - 15-pack Variety - Eliminate Odors and Refresh The Air Anywhere!
- Luna Sundara Palo Santo Smudging Sticks High Resin Palo Santo from Ecuador - Wild Harvested Smudging Sticks
- Incense Matches: Lot of 10 Assorted Variety Scented Match Books, 300 strikes!
- Luna Sundara Palo Santo Smudging Sticks from Peru Sustainably Harvested Quality Hand Picked - 100 Grams (Approximately 8-15 Sticks)
- Galactic Brain Palo Santo Sticks (100g Gift Box w/Selenite) | High Resin Palo Santo Wood from Peru for Cleansing, Meditation, Relaxation or Ritual
- Palo Santo Cones (Incense for Aromatherapy with Peruvian Palo Santo)
- govinda - Tibetan Incense Burner - Larger OM Symbol - 4.5" Diameter
- Set of 16 Books of Incense Matches - One of each of the 16 Fragrances Available
- Alternative Imagination Tree of Life Copper Offering Bowl Kit. Includes Sand and Palo Santo
*If this is not the "Tibetan Incense Burner Hand" product you were looking for, you can check the other results by clicking this link. Details were last updated on Jun 28, 2022 00:10 +08.