Dry Aged Steak Starter Kit
Product DescriptionUMAi Dry is National Restaurant Association 2011 award winning technology that produces amazing dry aged steak results in an ordinary household refrigerator safely, cleanly and effortlessly. Now this solution is available to everyone. Specially formulated membrane bag allows moisture and oxygen to transfer and eliminates the mess, mold and odors that are typical for open air dry aging process. This product has been sold for more than 6 years by UMAi Dry with thousands of satisfied customers. This kit comes with: Vacuum Sealer to apply the bags, an assortment of bags for typical boneless ribeye, striploin (NY strip) and smaller roast bags, as well as vacuum storage bags for preserving your dry aged steaks in the fridge or freezer. This kit comes with complete set of instructions for dry aging as well as special adapters for use with the vacuum sealer. Dry Aging is easy and yields incredible tasting steaks that are served only in the most upscale establishments. Check out the prices of dry aged steaks and you will see that this process is well worth it. Just like a fine wine, beef must be aged to get the best flavor, dry aging is the only way to get true gourmet steaks.
- Create Dry Aged Steak in your refrigerator with special UMAi Dry technology
- Unique UMAi Dry breathable membrane creates a perfect dry aging environment
- Use your fridge to age whole subprimal cuts of beef with no mess, no odors
- Your result is delicious dry aged steak that will impress your friends and family
- Once you try UMAi Dry aged steak, you will know true gourmet steaks
Top ReviewsYour husband will drive u nuts!
by Kizzy Price (5 out of 5 stars)
February 9, 2018
This was the Worst/Best gift ever!!
My husband absolutely luvs this thing.
Most of my fridge is full of aging steak.
He just reordered more bags so he can but more steak. We have already eaten 15 lbs worth of steak! He is driving me crazy. But he luvs it so i cant complain.
by Courtney Palmen (5 out of 5 stars)
August 5, 2019
Everything was perfect.
by Scott W. (1 out of 5 stars)
July 29, 2018
not what I thought it would be
This system produces fantastic results! The meats are as good as any ...
by John A (5 out of 5 stars)
December 12, 2014
Have used this dry age system for beef roasts and steaks, also for pork (fresh ham) to make prosciutto. This system produces fantastic results! The meats are as good as any you will find at fine restaurants. The system pays for itself in no time buy converting reasonably priced meat into expensive gourmet masterpieces! Highly recommend!
by Kyle r. (1 out of 5 stars)
December 29, 2017
this is WET AGEING
Works well !
by Kruger58 (5 out of 5 stars)
October 29, 2015
Works very well , the instructions are pretty easy to follow and the videos help as well . I have done two New York strips so far . The first for 21 days and the second for 28 days . I would recommend twenty eight days. I own a restaurant , sold out of them quickly and the customers were satisfied.
Just vacuum seal it and forget it
by Fabo (4 out of 5 stars)
May 11, 2019
Wow this is literally dry aging for dummies! All you have to do is vacuum seal the Umai bag, put it in your fridge and leave it for however many days you want to dry age. I left this ribeye roast for 30 days and man it came out awesome. The whole family enjoyed the steaks
So far so good!!!!
by WL (4 out of 5 stars)
December 10, 2015
Currently dry aging 3 batches of prime ribeye. This kit comes with nice, color photo instructions but yet it is still confusing as the language and sequences can be a bit odd.
I just opened up a 21 days old batch and trimmed all the outer part and it turned out to be ok! The flavor is decent, but it was not creamy melt in your mouth-ish soft like I like. But that's probably just because it is a cheap cut.. Lol. Need more testing, more steak and more tasting. Lol
Really works great and has become a very fun hobby
by Jason Burkhart (5 out of 5 stars)
November 17, 2015
Really having a blast with this. Really works great and has become a very fun hobby.
by Fort_Change (5 out of 5 stars)
March 28, 2017
Great Starter kit for dry aging meats!
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
- SEARZALL | Stainless Steel Culinary Torch Attachment, Pro Grade, Handheld Broiler, Perfect for Sous Vide, Searing & Melting, for Use in Restaurants, BBQs, Home Kitchen & Camping by Booker & Dax
- Large Beef Rack and Dry Aging Pan by Dry Age Chef
- Sous Vide Container with Lid & Rack - 12Qt Suits Anova, Nano, Joule and Most Circulators up to 2.5" Diameter
- MEATER 2 Unit Bundle - Save $9 | The Original True Wireless Smart Meat Thermometer for the Oven Grill Kitchen BBQ Smoker Rotisserie with Bluetooth and WiFi Digital Connectivity
- UMAi Dry Dry Curing/Aging Bags, Charcuterie
- UMAi Dry Short Loin / Brisket Packet
- Dry Aging Meat at Home: A Complete Guide for Dry Aging Beef, Duck, Game, and Other Meat
- UMAi Dry Ribeye/Striploin Packet
- LIPAVI Sous Vide Container - Model C20 - 26 Quarts - 21 x 12.8 inch - Strong & Clear See-thought Polycarbonate - Matching L20 Rack and Tailored Lids for virtually every circulator sold separately.
- C20L-AP Lid for LIPAVI C20 Sous Vide Container, tailored for the Anova Precision immersion circulator
*If this is not the "Dry Aged Steak Starter Kit" product you were looking for, you can check the other results by clicking this link. Details were last updated on May 31, 2020 16:13 PST.