Star Wars Electronic Chewbacca Mask
A mask worth roaring over! The Roaring Chewbacca Wookiee Mask lets you channel your inner Wookiee and let out a mighty Chewbacca GRRRWAAAR! One of the most iconic characters in the expansive Star Wars galaxy, Chewbacca is a loyal friend and ally who roars into action alongside Han Solo, Princess Leia, and Luke Skywalker! With this adjustable mask that fits most head sizes (sorry, Jabba), you’re ready to be like the mightiest Wookiee in the Star Wars galaxy! So open your mouth and let the GRWWWAAAAR out! Wookiee sound FX included; Wookiee attitude sold separately.
- AS HEARD IN THE STAR WARS MOVIES - Roar into intergalactic action with the roar-ready Roaring Chewbacca Wookiee Mask, with sounds inspired by the iconic Wookiee and the sounds of his roars from the Star Wars movies
- A CHEWBACCA MASK WORTH ROARING OVER! Kids can can open wide and say RAAARR like the loyal friend of Han Solo and co-pilot of the Millennium Falcon, with the Roaring Chewbacca Wookie toy mask
- AUTHENTIC WOOKIEE SOUND FX - This electronic mask is equipped with authentic Wookiee sound FX and activated by opening your mouth wide! It's easy to sound like a Star Wars character when you wear the Roaring Chewbacca Wookie mask and make the best Chewbacca noise ever. Mom’s agree: Chewbacca is the greatest Wookiee ever
- AS SEEN ON SOCIAL MEDIA, TV… AND THE BIG SCREEN - This Roaring Chewbacca Wookiee mask, based on the furry hero himself, has everything but the matted fur! From the snows of Hoth to morning talk shows, Chewbacca’s roar has reached intergalactic fame from a galaxy far, far away to your galaxy right at home
- LAUGH IT UP, FUZZBALL – “But Mom, I want to be a Wookiee!” Good thinking, kid. This awesome mask comes with everything you need to sound like everyone's favorite Wookie
Top ReviewsI took it about 25 steps further than it probably needed to go!
by lightsyouonfire (5 out of 5 stars)
December 1, 2017
Soooooooo I'm a dance teacher, and one of my classes (full of adorable little kids) did a Star Wars routine. They all dressed like Rey, and I of course decided to be Chewbacca! I bought a costume on ebay but the rubber mask was absolutely terrifying and looked nothing like Chewy! I had to do something else. Go big or go home, right?
I decided to buy one of these "Chewbacca Mom" masks. Just the child's mask with my fur suit looked crazy, so I decided to add hair to it to look more realistic. Boy did it turn out amazing!!!! I got so many compliments, and people asking me to make more on commission! It was quite the process. I've attached a few photos. I had to papier mache a scull cap to attach the hair, lay layer after layer of fake hair (i used 4 different colors!) and carefully apply the hair to the face. I love it. It's basically the coolest thing ever. And it makes the Chewbacca sound! Thanks Hasbro!
Lots of fun!
by R. Klemetsen (5 out of 5 stars)
October 4, 2015
We love this mask, especially for our grandkids. Even though it doesn't fit adult heads very well, I can still put it on and use it. In fact, I have long brown hair and others have commented at how great it matches my hair :)
It makes different chewbacca sounds when you open up your mouth. Our dog and our friend's dog cannot figure out what is going on with me when I wear this. It doesn't scare them, they just come up and sniff me a lot and tilt their head wondering what is going on.
It is a ton of fun and has brought a lot of laughs at our house. I'm trying to find more masks like this to have around.
I uploaded a pic and video (sorry if it comes through sideways...)
by MommaZ (5 out of 5 stars)
December 28, 2016
My dad has wanted one of these masks ever since the "Chewbacca mom" video came out. He was recently diagnosed with cancer and I really wanted to get him something that would help him laugh and take his mind off of everything; even if only temporarily. I am SO glad I purchased it! He absolutely loved it! It could've been $100 and it would've been worth the look of excitement and the sound of his laughter! It gave me a memory that I will hold in my heart forever. ❤
The mask is a little tight at first but it has both vertical and horizontal straps that can easily be adjusted so that it fits more comfortably on an adult.
Perfect gift for Star Wars fans of any age! 😉😊
Tight for adult fans, but a terrific all-around mask for any fan.
by Mark Masaki,Top Contributor: Archery (5 out of 5 stars)
January 8, 2017
This mask is hilarious. Many adults can fit into it, although it was intended for children, and the fit is rather tight even at max capacity. There is a mechanism under the jaw area that makes pre-recorded Wookie sounds when you speak or move your jaw. The eyes are not shielded like the Kylo Ren mask, but there is a rubber nose rest that helps keep the mask secure and in place during use. The included batteries (2x AAA 1.5v Duracell alkaline) are cleverly hidden behind an easily accessible plastic panel at the top of the mask (only a Phillip's Screwdriver required to change them).
by Aether (3 out of 5 stars)
June 27, 2017
I was really excited about this product. It works fine, but there are just a few issues:
1) It is tiny. This product is not a "one size fits all" like advertised. It is clearly sized exclusively for very small children age 5-10. Which would be fine but the adverts should stop saying "one size fits all" on these types of masks and products.
2) It comes with dead batteries. As expected, time and people fiddling with it in the warehouse/store probably killed the batteries power. I get that this happens, but it certainly isn't a good thing.
3) A lot of paint scratches and errors. The paint job was poorly done, which is surprising considering how simple its design.
But oh well. I have lots of younger family members who will get a kick out of this. I'm just going to save it for the next birthday or Christmas that I forget.
This IS hysterical.
by Mandy (5 out of 5 stars)
December 28, 2016
This brought so much joy and laughter on Christmas with my family. My 58 year old mother wearing it and dancing around as Chewbacca was one of the most hilarious things I have seen in a while. Great for all ages!! Purchased for a 5 year old who had it on and working in no time.
For a very small face/head
by Vegas Fish (2 out of 5 stars)
December 25, 2017
I bought this mask after watching the viral video with a hysterical laughing mom wearing this mask. This mask has a solid construction. However, it is very small. It probably fits a five years old the most. If anyone older tries to wear it, it will cut either the chin or the forehead (your choice) due to its small size. I would have given it a five stars if it is bigger. Or, just avoid buying it knowing it is for very small children.
Can't stop wearing it
by agenthippo (4 out of 5 stars)
July 13, 2017
Bought this as a birthday gift for myself to wear at a Star Wars themed pop-up event. It was a hit and I got a lot of laughs from other attendees. My only issue with this is that it fits a little too tightly. I'm have a pretty small head, but it put a lot of pressure on my nose when strapped on so it might not be very comfortable for those with larger heads. There is also an imprint on the forehead part that left a mark on my face after wearing. I was able to fix this by sticking a soft bandaid over the lines, so not a big deal. Otherwise, great product and I'm very happy with my purchase!
Yes. You do need it.
by TDK (5 out of 5 stars)
November 4, 2016
I love this mask. Very fun. I work in a hospital and wore it on Halloween. It scares small children, just a heads up in case you aren't looking to terrify kids.
It's not something I use every day but it would be ok if I did. It's fun. I do wish it were a bit bigger. For adult sized children. :)
by M. D. Milner (5 out of 5 stars)
June 30, 2019
So i bought this for my nephew...this awesomeness that makes noise. To tell you the truth, I was definately going for the aunt/uncle giving sugar to the kids angle because it's wrong and it's funny. This was totally in the bucket of I figured my young nephew would love it last Christmas (since he loved the hulk hands that made noise) and it was a win.
That and, it's Chewbacca! Not exactly screen ready for cosplay but awesome anyways.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
- I Am a Wookiee (Star Wars) (Little Golden Book)
- Star Wars Chewbacca Chewie Costume Funny Humor Pun Adult Men's Graphic Tee T-Shirt (X-Large) Brown
- Star Wars Galactic Heroes Poe's Boosted X-Wing Fighter
- Star Wars Galactic Heroes Galactic Rivals Action Figure
- Star Wars Yoda Electronic Mask
- Star Wars C1413 : The Last Jedi First Order Stormtrooper Electronic Mask, Standard, White
- Rubie's Star Wars Classic Adult Chewbacca Costume Jumpsuit, Small
- Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker Supreme Leader Kylo Ren Force Rage Electronic Mask for Kids Role-Play & Costume Dress Up, Brown
- Star Wars Scream Saber Lightsaber Toy, Record Your Own Inventive Lightsaber Sounds & Pretend to Battle, for Kids Roleplay Ages 4 & Up
- Ultimate Sticker Book: Star Wars
*If this is not the "Star Wars Electronic Chewbacca Mask" product you were looking for, you can check the other results by clicking this link. Details were last updated on May 29, 2020 11:38 PST.