Product DescriptionWe weren't meant to spend our lives behind a desk. We were born to travel, explore, experience and share stories along the way. Whether that means backpacking through the wilderness, cafe-hopping through Paris or camping under Redwoods, it's that spirit of adventure that's inspired our latest project. The Adventure Log is a collaboration between Word. Notebooks and Bradley Mountain, and it's designed to help you remember and journal all those amazing travels and expeditions in your life. Each page has call-outs for the Location, Date, and Conditions of your trip, along with a spot for Companions and a large Notes section for all you want to remember. Fill out the pages during your vacations, camping trips, and other outings, and you'll be left with a lifetime of memories. The artwork and design were done in-house at Word. Notebooks and each is made in the USA. The pocket-sized Adventure Log is designed to go with you on all your travels. Each notebook has a blank space on the cover so you can number each individual one and chronicle a lifetime of adventure. All your travels right in your back pocket.
- Word. Notebooks are designed to help organize your life while looking good in the process.
- Pocket mini notebook with 48 lined pages and a bullet to-do, dotted journal system on each page.
- Your ideal pocket notepad for a mileage log book, photographer field notes or daily to-do lists.
- 3.5" x 5.5" small notebooks and journals fit easily into your back pocket, tote, purse or backpack.
- Made in the USA with quality paper. Check out our entire catalog of unique, colorful designs!
Top ReviewsLove these Adventure Logs
by S. Mcdonald (5 out of 5 stars)
July 28, 2018
These are my favorite pocket notebooks. I love the setup and the paper is nice and thick and ready to take out in the field in your backpack or back pocket. They stand up well to any adventure.
Perfect for Avid Hikers
by Curtis B (5 out of 5 stars)
March 29, 2019
I use the "word" books for journals and workout logs, but I never realized they made these!! As usual, the price is fair and the quality is high. I gave 2 to my sister and her husband as they travel a lot for work and always end up hiking somewhere. They have already filled one up and say it is a great way to log past trips to prevent accidental repeats.
+ High quality
+ Lots of entry spaces
+ Well laid out
+ Size is perfect for fitting in a pocket
- If you want extra note space, you're out of luck. I wish the front of the page was an entry and the back had extra note space. I bet I am the minority on this though and it really is not a complaint.
- not waterproof like "Rite in the Rain"
A 3 pack of these with this layout is about the same price as one weather resistant "Rite in the Rain" lined notebook. The RitR soft cover book is 128 lined pages and weather resistant and $14. These are 144 total pages and $13, but not waterproof. Your choice, but I like this style better because if it is raining, I probably won't be sitting in it writing.
Overall I will be ordering these again when I fill it up. I'll probably add a 3x5 note card for when my stories fill up the small note page. Great product!
p.s. - keep this in a ziplock baggie and now it is water resistant! I put mine in a leather cover, pen, and small flashlight, wrap it up in a freezer bag and now you have no problem with water!
Good Paper, Special Edition Formatting (Log Book)
by Work-a-day Joe (5 out of 5 stars)
May 25, 2019
These "Adventure" journals might be made for Millennial wanna-be beatnik globetrotting vloggers with 12 whole followers on their combined Instabook and Facetweet accounts (come onnnnn lucky 13!), but don't let that discourage you from getting some. You can find any number of uses for the log book style entry system. I use mine for photography.
All told, I dig Word, because they're made in 'Merica (damn right), and, they have good paper, good QC on their printing (no, shall I say, "slanty" pages ...that work better if you're standing in another hemisphere from where you're writing), and, like 'Merica, the ink don't run.
Get Yellow Over Black
by Robin B. Sweet (4 out of 5 stars)
June 17, 2018
Gave 2 of the 3 as gifts & the recipients loved them. I kept the 3rd for myself. I bought the yellow even though I usually prefer black because black blends in the depths of a purse or backpack. Already using mine & I love it.
Looks amazing, like a memento from another era
by Rafael Gonzalez Jr. (4 out of 5 stars)
July 28, 2018
It's beautiful, like a souvenir from another era in time. It really looks vintage. I love it. The only problem is that has very few pages, I wish it can be thicker for the price. Besides that, I will keep carry my pocket book everywhere. It's a conversation maker.
Excellent size, weight
by Adam Johnson (5 out of 5 stars)
April 25, 2017
Excellent size, weight, and print quality. Good for recording the adventures you have taken without a lengthy "Dear Diary, Today I saw the most exceptional snowflake. It was beautiful beyond measure and made me feel...". If you are taking it on an adventure with you and not recording after the fact, then store it with a writing implement in a ziplock bag as paper is not usually waterproof.
by Laura Palma (5 out of 5 stars)
March 31, 2019
I got this as a gift and loved it so much I got a set for myself. They are small and easy to transport. The inside has everything you would want to log (date, place, companions, weather conditions, notes). Initially bought to log camping trips but now used to log any significant adventure!
They are perfect for little
by Octavia Sullivan (4 out of 5 stars)
December 12, 2015
These journals are very cute. They are perfect for little, everyday adventures. I actually own a moleskine travek journal, which is quite in-depth. I use this one from word. to record thing I later want to copy down in my moleskine. This is not super sturdy, the covers being made of a kind of cardboard, but I laminated the covers so now they are waterproof and much more durable. This is definitely a great stocking stuffer or gift for the adventurer in your life!
Great little notebook
by Miles Ferrier (5 out of 5 stars)
January 9, 2019
Good quality paper. Very handy size to tuck in pocket or purse and jot down trip/event highlights. I'm very happy with it. Quality & price are both good, I'll buy again when this set is filled. :-)
Perfect and exactly as pictured!
by Jessica B (5 out of 5 stars)
June 12, 2017
These are perfect and exactly as pictured and described. I'm super stoked to give these as a gift!!!
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
- Zebra SL-F1 Mini Ballpoint Pen, 0.7 mm, Black Ink (BA55-BK)
- Pocket Travelers Notebook, Refillable Leather Travel Journal for Men & Women, Notebook Cover for Field Notes, Moleskine Small 3.5 x 5.5 Inches, Black
- Rite in the Rain Weatherproof Eraser Refill - (No. 99ER)
- Pocket Travelers Notebook, Refillable Leather Travel Journal for Men & Women, Notebook Cover for Field Notes, Moleskine Small 3.5 x 5.5 Inches, Dark Brown
- Zipper Pouch & Kraft Folder Inserts for Pocket Size Travelers Notebook - 3.5 x 5.5 inches
- The Modern Traveler - Traverse Field Notes - 3-Pack Notebooks
- Word Notebooks Blue Mountain - 3-Pack Small Pocket Notebooks
- Leather Journal Cover for Field Notes, Moleskine Cahier Cover, Handmade Vintage Leather Cover for 3.5" x 5.5" Notebooks, Coffee
- Explore Notes - Travel Notebooks - Black 3-Pack
- Word. Notebooks Green Terrain - 3-Pack Small Pocket Notebooks
*If this is not the "Adventure Log" product you were looking for, you can check the other results by clicking this link. Details were last updated on Apr 28, 2022 21:02 +08.