Product DescriptionFinally! A 21st Century way to touch up paint at any time.
My Paint Saint keeps the paint in your home or business looking fantastic year round. It saves time and money. What sets MPS apart is that you never have to clean the brush. This saves time (obviously!) and also saves money because now you dont't need to keep buying new brushes because old ones were not cleaned properly. The paint sealed in the container does not oxidize, congeal or change color. This means you can touch up for years using the same paint and paint brush.
- The unit itself consists of a synthetic bristle brush, a container which holds up to 13 oz. of paint, and a closing ring.
- The brush head has a stainless steel ferrule attached to a disc. There is a silicone gasket on the underside of the disc that makes an airtight seal. Oxygen, which causes paint to both separate and dry out, cannot enter the container.
- There are two shelves within the container to remove excess paint from the bristles. The bottom of the MPS jar allows you to store the closing ring which protects it from being lost or damaged while painting.
- The overarching concept of My Paint Saint is to seal the brush inside the container with the bristles submerged in paint and ready for use at any time.
- My Paint Saint is priced affordably which allows you to purchase multiple units for multiple colors without breaking the bank!
My Paint Saint is so easy and convenient to use you will touch up more often. This means your home or business will look its best at all times. Almost everywhere people live and work there is paint on the walls. My Paint Saint is perfect for homeowners, businesses, hotels, motels, stores, churches, schools, anywhere there is paint. Save time, save money and have your home or business looking its best--give My Paint Saint a try!
- TOUCH UP INTERIOR OR EXTERIOR PAINT IN MINUTES: Touching up your home or business has never been easier! Unscrew the top, and you're ready to get to work. When you're done, put the paint brush back in the can and screw on the closing ring to seal the paint inside. With touch-ups this easy, the paint in your home or business will look fantastic year round!
- NEVER WASH YOUR PAINT BRUSH: We used the 21st century way to seal liquid in a container and keep air out, using a silicone gasket. The gasket is pressed against the lid using a metal closing ring, which creates a hermetic seal. This air-tight seal prevents oxygen from entering the container so your paint will not separate or dry out. It also locks the bristles in a moist atmosphere and prevents them from drying out. This fantastic seal cannot be replicated by re-hammering a metal lid!
- QUICK, EFFICIENT AND NO MESS: My Paint Saint has two sets of threads for the closing ring. The top threads are used to create an air-tight seal, and the bottom threads provide a nifty place to store the closing ring while painting. This prevents it from being lost or damaged. A max fill line is on both sides of the container to aid the user.
- HIGH QUALITY PAINT SAINT BRUSH: The high quality 1½" x 5” synthetic bristles are thick and long enabling them to hold a lot of paint. The Paint Saint’s ferrule is made out of stainless steel to prevent rusting.
- GET ONE FOR EACH COLOR IN YOUR HOUSE: At such an affordable price, you can get one for each color of your home or business.
Top ReviewsFantastic solution to a perennial problem.
by Lucia Miranda (5 out of 5 stars)
September 24, 2016
Your newly painted walls will eventually get scuffed and nicked. You want to touch up and those few spots. But when you open the old paint can, your heart sinks. The old paint has congealed. And then you have to go out and buy a new can of paint just for those few nicks. Or--right after you have painted--you can pour some of the fresh paint into My Paint Saint. It keeps your paint fresh, and comes with an attached brush that will also stay fresh, whenever you want to use it.
Handy for minor touch-ups, but don't store paint in it for long
by Gordon F (4 out of 5 stars)
May 24, 2019
We found the Paint Saint fine for doing minor touch-ups around the house. We only needed one, since all our walls are the same white color. I went to use it today and discovered a problem: One of the screws in the brush had rusted, imparting a lovely but useless rust color to the white paint within. Granted, the paint had been in there for 3 years, but just be aware that you can't count on it for reliable long-term storage of touch-up paint.
A Genius Product!
by Amy Anderson (5 out of 5 stars)
December 19, 2016
This is such a genius tool! We have NO space in our condo to save nearly empty paint cans, and brushes are a problem too. But we need touch ups to our paint . . . so this is the perfect solution. You can pour excess paint into this container and it comes with a brush built right into the lid! When you need a touch up, you unscrew the lid, pull the brush out, and do your thing. Screw the lid back on and the seal is tight so the paint won't dry/go bad. LOVE this. Only wish I would have known about it sooner!
May be more than you need
by Mariko L (3 out of 5 stars)
March 7, 2016
3-4 stars. Item is as described and well made. My only concern is that to mix the paint you can't shake the entire container so you'd have to take out the brush (already dipped in paint) and use a mixing stick or screwdriver. On another forum someone asked a similar question and the makers of Paint Saint implied there wouldn't be as much need to mix paint because of the airtight seal and if mixing was needed, to use the brush itself. Personally that doesn't seem accurate or effective and with the attached lid, it doesn't seem as easy. So while this is a larger version of similar products sold at home improvement stores, how great you think it is may depend on the type of touch ups you regularly do. For small spots, this is overkill and smaller much cheaper options are probably better. If you have to cover larger area or touch up often, this might be the route. At the very least it prevents you from having to reopen/close metal paint cans.
Clever idea, neat way to store paint!
by cldsk (5 out of 5 stars)
July 5, 2017
These are a pretty cool idea/way to store touch up paint. I love the fact that the brush is built in, as well as there is an area inside the can to run the brush along to get the excess paint off.
They do hold a good amount of touch-up paint, though I wish it was slightly more.
The only (minor) issue I had is that one of the brush screws was off when I received it.
I was able to screw it back in, though it is a bit loose regardless of how tight I screw it in. I don't think/hope that it will cause a problem, but that is why I took off one star. The other set was completely good/etc.
So after storing paint in these for over a year I went to do touch ups today. Paint was still fresh and it worked great! These are really good for storing and applying your paint for the touch ups!!!
Tall, wider brush size, expensive to return
by Tapper (3 out of 5 stars)
February 8, 2018
Pros + Very well made. Easy to open and close. Space to write paint color. Nice if you want a wider brush, taller brush handle, bigger cpmtainer to paint a larger area. Cons for me = Brush is long, so you need a tall place to store. No ball inside for shaking/mixing paint. Brush is about 1 1/2 inches wide. I wanted one for small touch ups with a smaller brush (both width and length). If you want to return it, you can get the Amazon shipping label, but about half the price is deducted for shipping costs, so be sure you can use it.
Not what it is represented as
by David Page (1 out of 5 stars)
July 14, 2019
Advertised as a paint touch up kit, but it is just a brush and empty can. And it's a crappy brush at that. I thought I was buying a self contained white paint touch up kit. And I thought $15 was a lot to pay for that. But I figured I would just pay it so I could get this touch up job done and move on. Now I have to go to the hardware store anyways to get paint. I can get a cheap $1 brush that will be just as good as this one. :(
perfect for those flat paint walls!
by Andria gongre (5 out of 5 stars)
April 29, 2017
I looked at this on a another site and thought "what a great idea" they wanted $30 buck for it which I didnt want to pay. When I came across this on Amazon I was excited to get it. I have bright white walls in my house, so clean up is impossible. Only touch-ups keep the paint looking fresh. I love the idea and the product!
you will need to refill the container more but you won't waste paint or have to clean up a mess
by Brian Kreps (4 out of 5 stars)
February 18, 2016
Do not fill the container up past the middle of the brush.... if you fill it as high as it says then your entire brush is saturated and you end up with a drippy mess when you try to paint. Yes, you will need to refill the container more but you won't waste paint or have to clean up a mess.
Soft brush, cup works at keep the paint wet. Seals well. If you have a light touch, this is for you.
by Vikingsfreak (4 out of 5 stars)
June 23, 2017
It works as advertised, but the brush is extremely soft and takes more effort to use than I would like. I guess I just prefer a stiffer brush for my work. If you have a lighter touch and don't manhandle the brush like I do, it may be a good fit for you.
I had some trouble with the first brush, but the seller was immediately there to try and resolve the issue. He sent me another brush and assured me that it was a very rare manufacturing anomaly. He even went so far as to focus on looking to see what may have happened at the manufacturing facility. I only mention this because if you are even remotely thinking about purchasing this, you can with confidence as the owner/CEO stands firmly behind his invention.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
- Rust-Oleum 1990502 Painters Touch Latex, 1-Quart, Flat White
- Touch Up Cup | Just Shake n' Paint - Three Pack
- Shur-Line 2007058 2001040 Touch Up Painter, Storage w/Roller
- soto Paint Touch UP (Interior) - Non-Toxic Interior Scratch + Scuff Repair: Wall, cabinets, Trim + molding, Furniture, Windows (Size: 1 fl oz, Sheen: Satin, Color: No. 01 Perfect White)
- 3M Patch Plus Primer 4-in-1 (2 Pack)
- Slobproof SLB002 Fillable Brush Pens for Interior Touch Ups to Drywall, Cabinets & Furniture | Store House, Wall Paint & Wood Paint Fresh Inside for 7 Years, 5-Pack
- CSBD Empty Paint Can with Plastic Lid, Gallon and Quart Sizes, Unlined Multipurpose Storage for Arts and Crafts, DIY Projects, Painting, Garage Organization, 1 Quart Plastic (4 Pack)
- Slobproof Fillable Paint Brush Pens | Interior Paint Pen Drywall Repair Kit | Paint Storage for White Paint, Wall Paint, Wood Paint, Cabinet Paint, Chalk Paint, Furniture Paint and Bath Paint, 2-Pack
- Upper Midland Products Paint Touch Up Bottles with Brush, Mixing Ball, Applicator Touchup Leftover Paint Reusable Container Bottle Kit 3 Pack
- 3M PPP-3-4IN1T Patch Plus Primer 4-in-1, 3 Fl Oz (Pack of 1), White
- My Paint Saint (3pack) - New Improved Version Small Angled Sash Brush - The Ultimate Paint Touch Up Kit - Perfect for Homeowners, Businesses, Offices, Hotels, Retail, Churches, and Schools
- My Paint Saint (5pack) - New Improved Version Small Angled Sash Brush - The Ultimate Paint Touch Up Kit - Perfect for Homeowners, Businesses, Offices, Hotels, Retail, Churches, and Schools
- My Paint Saint (4pack) - New Improved Version Small Angled Sash Brush - The Ultimate Paint Touch Up Kit - Perfect for Homeowners, Businesses, Offices, Hotels, Retail, Churches, and Schools
- My Paint Saint (2pack) - The Ultimate Paint Touch Up Tool - Paint Brush & Paint Cup Included - Never Clean a Paint Brush Again - Perfect for Touch ups on Interior and Exterior Walls, Trim, etc.
*If this is not the "My Paint Saint Touchup Kit" product you were looking for, you can check the other results by clicking this link. Details were last updated on Nov 10, 2020 03:29 PST.