Smartphone Synced Mood Light
Product DescriptionNotti connects to your smartphone via Bluetooth, and notifies you with a different color of light when you receive an incoming call, SMS, WhatsApp, Facebook update, ifttt notifications, etc... notti is customizable so you can select which color you want for each type of notification. Notti also serves as a wake up alarm light, and can sync to your music.
- Elegant mood light that uses high powered, 16 million Color lads
- Receive notifications from your iPhone or Android smartphone with a flashing customizable Color
- Music light that pulses to the beat in a single Color or multiple changing colors - Group up to 4 notti together to simultaneously control colors and sync in music mode
- Night light and/or wake up light that works with your smartphone alarm
- Compact size to fit anywhere, (Dimensions: 3" by 2.5" by 4")
Top ReviewsLove It
by samuel e andrew (5 out of 5 stars)
January 16, 2017
I was going to wait till have had it for a couple of weeks but I guess I will have to do an update my review in a month if I don't forget. I love this thing. I concentrate my attention in whatI am currently doing either work, school, gaming, or watching a show so most of the time I don't hear my phone go off when someone shoots me a text, but with the mood light I am able to quickly notice that someone is trying to get a hold of me.The app that I downloaded on my iPhone it is a good one. It won't connect without the app as I came to find out.
Easy setup, no issues to speak of.
by BC360 (5 out of 5 stars)
October 28, 2016
I purchased the NOTTI for my wife back in June. It started as a joke because she claims she never hears her phone when people text or call her. She can pretend she's deaf, but she can't pretend she's blind. Needless to say, she didn't find the joke too funny, but she did use it anyway.
She has an LG G4. The phone paired with the NOTTI without any fussing or toggling the bluetooth radio on/off. We set it up on the top of the entertainment system and now my wife gets colored notifications for her email, what'sapp, texts, etc. All of which have a different color. While at home, her phone is typically within 20-30 feet of the NOTTI. Not a single notification is missed so I'm not sure why folks are having the issues they describe. We haven't experienced any issues at all. I guess they must be walking around the house with the phone in their pocket. (Facebook isn't so important that you always need it in your pocket. Besides, the NOTTI will notify you then next time someone *likes* your post of your dog.)
The NOTTI worked out really well.
5 of 5
Nice Ambient light. A tad bit overpriced for what you get.
by JD (4 out of 5 stars)
March 15, 2018
Decent little, cool light. I kinda thought it would be bigger, but I'm ok with the actual size. Its more for my office ambiance and for a visual notification of phone calls, texts while my phone is charging and not visible.
Pros: Easy to set up. Easy to configure/set up for notifications. Nice range of colors and brightness.
Cons: I have my light set to a light blue (cyan) and it loses it's blue color and goes almost white while not charging (unplugged). All the other colors seem to be just fine. If you plug it in, and it charges back up - it starts to get back its cyan color. Seems a little odd, so one star off.
Occasionally I have to re-connect to the NOTTI on the app to get the notifications light changing back to working.
Almost needs to stay plugged in to keep its good bright color. Unplugged, my guess is lasts bout 5 to 6 hours, which may be fine.
The price in my opinion should be about $5 to $10 cheaper for what you actually get out of it.
Other: I haven't used as an alarm, but I'm assuming that will work without any problems (if plugged in). The music part flashing is ok, but I dont see that part being much use. I think it only works when playing music actually on your phone, and not from a streaming app.
by ES (4 out of 5 stars)
December 7, 2015
This is an update from my original review. I had three of these units and has an issue with one of them. The company was quick to reply and continued to work with me until the issue was corrected.
Often we feel like our only recourse is to leave negative feedback for a product that is not working up to the level of our expectation. I would recommend anyone having an issue with this product, contact the company first as, at least from my experience, they are customer friendly and want you to be happy with their product.
The product itself for the most part works as described. As with many Bluetooth dependent products, there will be issues regarding distance, connectivity, etc., but I think we all understand that that is the nature of Bluetooth. I have noticed that when I change colors there may be a momentary lag from the time I change it to the time it actually changes color, while other times it's instantaneous. Again, I think this is Bluetooth related.
I do think the instructions could be written a little more succinctly.
Overall I am satisfied with this product and it works as described. You definitely will not go wrong dealing with the company.
These are neat and quite useful
by John Mith (4 out of 5 stars)
April 10, 2019
I bought these initially for my office as an added alert for my phone. They are a bit finicky for that however they have a great design and they are very useful for near my tub. I don't even use the app control anymore. Just the front mounted switch to create a nice soft glow around my tub in a myriad of colors. While they did not really work for my intended purpose they do a great job providing light just about anywhere in a compact package. If you have more patience the app control may be for you. Not for me though.
Works great; took a while to set up.
by kc (4 out of 5 stars)
October 14, 2019
I bought this as an alert for my phone. When I'm busy at home, I often forget to check my phone for calls and texts, and don't see them until hours later. It worked right away for notifying missed calls. For text messages, it took several tries and changing "permissions" on my phone repeatedly, threw out the app and re-installed it. After I had done the same steps over 3 times, it suddenly started to work. Don't know why it took so long. But it works perfectly now.
Useful.... when it works
by Kempington (2 out of 5 stars)
December 9, 2018
- Light notification is convenient without having to look at your phone.
- Frequently disconnects from your phone.
- In addition to frequent disconnects, sometimes it can't connect again. I've tried different methods to connect again and I am sometimes successful. However, right now I haven't been able to connect in a few weeks. It's just a pretty light sitting on my desk now.
Don't buy it.
Cute Lighting Option
by taniwe (5 out of 5 stars)
November 8, 2016
The NOTTI LED Smart Mood Light is a nice gadget for the tech-y person in your life. I purchased this product after I saw it on a website for "10 things all college freshmen need" SO i am a total consumer. This light hooks up to your phone and flashes when you get a notification, or you can use it as a light from a rainbow wheel. I love the soft, mellow vibes it gives off in my room. 10/10 would recommend!
Not Smart at all, good hardware.... bad everything else
by Danilo (1 out of 5 stars)
January 28, 2019
the integration with IFTTT is absurd, the only thing it does is react to the notifications that IFTTT sends to your phone. You can only activate 3 of the third party app notifications, WHY ?. It should have integration with tasker and with the applets of IFTTT at least. The Notti application is very bad, it does not have many flicker or effects options, the alarm mode is the least worked in the app, you can not select specific days and it does not let you select which sound you want.
BONUS: last update of the app was on Apr. 9 2017
Always sets the right mood!
by Amazon Customer (5 out of 5 stars)
May 31, 2016
I love this mood light! I honestly love the environment it creates when turning off the lights in the room and just having a dim colored light in the room. The NOTTI can be set to any color you can think of and you can also modify the intensity. Considering buying a second one since I love it so much!
Note: i have owned this product for 4+ months and it's still going strong.
Faulty after a few months
by 2 Sik Gaming (2 out of 5 stars)
April 3, 2018
This product is decent at the start But after a few months it is starting to die. Alot of the colors don't now work and some just become completely dim. Definetly not worth the price for the life span of this product.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
- Elgato Stream Deck - Live Content Creation Controller with 15 Customizable LCD Keys, Adjustable Stand, for Windows 10 and macOS 10.11 or later
- Dreamcolor LED Strip Lights with APP, Govee 6.56ft/2m USB Light Strip Built-in Digital IC, 5050 RGB Strip Lights, Color Changing with Music, Computer Monitor Backlight, Waterproof LED TV Backlight
- HyperX Double Shot PBT Keycaps - 104 Mechanical Keycap Set - Black & White Pudding - Durable - HyperX Mechanical Keyboard Compatible - OEM Profile - 2 year Warranty (HXS-KBKC3)
- BQLZR Stainless Steel Kitchen Adjustable Feet Round 2" Dia Furniture Leg Pack of 4
- Nanoleaf NL22-0001TW-3PK Rhythm Expansion Pack - 3 Panels
- Razer Base Station Chroma Headphone/Headset Stand w/ USB Hub: Chroma RGB Lighting - 3x USB 3.0 Ports - Non-Slip Rubber Base - Designed for Gaming Headsets - Mercury White
- SUPERNIGHT LED Strip Lights - 5M/16.4 Ft SMD 3528 RGB 300 LED Color Changing Kit with Flexible Strip Light, 24 Key IR Remote Control, Power Supply
- WITTI Design - Dotti Smart Pixel Art Light with Notifications for iPhone iOS and Android Smartphones
- WITTI CANDI | Qi Certified Wireless Charger Stand (Black) for Apple Iphone X/XS/Max/XR/8/Plus, 10W Fast-Charging for Galaxy S9/S8/S7/Edge/S6 Edge+, and Note 5 (AC Adapter Not Included)
- Modern Clear Glass Geometric Terrarium Succulent Plant Display Box, Decorative Votive Candle Holder
*If this is not the "Smartphone Synced Mood Light" product you were looking for, you can check the other results by clicking this link. Details were last updated on Jul 3, 2020 07:44 PST.