KidsEmbrace Batman Baby Activity Walker
Holy Smokes Batman! The KidsEmbrace Batman Baby Activity Walker is ready for adventure and fun anytime! Your child will love learning to walk and explore when they are strapped into the ultra-comfortable and super-sleek security harness, which is made of polyester foam and covered with polyester batting for added support and durability. Batman knows that security detail is top priority, which is why the Batman Baby Activity Walker is proven to meet or exceed the American Society of Testing Materials Certification (ASTM F977-12). As a parent, you need not fret in of spills or accidents as the cover can be quickly removed and is machine washable, while the remainder can be quickly wiped clean. Designed to grow with your little hero, the Batman Baby Activity Walker features three height positions that lock into place and a high backrest for added support and comfort as they continue to get bigger. Even better, your Batman fan will never want to leave their version of the Batmobile with all the fun they will be having in it! The Activity Tray features a start key which will make the engine run and lights turn on and a shifter which includes multiple sounds and vibrates. To top it off, hold down any of the light-up buttons to make them glow and make additional noises! Lastly, when your superhero does finally retire to their Batcave, you can quickly remove the security precautions and collapse the Baby Activity Walker for easy and compact storage. Safe, fun, comfortable and Batman-approved, the Batman Baby Activity Walker is the ultimate Activity Walker for all kids!
- Machine Washable Cover
- Extra padded harness for security and comfort
- American Society of Testing Materials (ASTM F977-12) approved
- Features multiple interactive elements
- Three height options
- Easy to collapse and transport
- Six grip pads
- High Back to support different heights
- Recommended Maximum Weight of 26 pounds
- Recommended Age Range: 6 months to 18 months
- ENTERTAINING: Start your engines! The activity walker comes with an easy-swivel steering wheel, gear shifter and attached key, which all make sounds, vibrate and flash lights when played with!
- EASY CLEAN: Don’t fret! The polyester cover can be removed and cleaned in your washing machine. The plastic is quick to sanitize as well.
- COMFORT: The harness is designed for ultimate mobility and comfort. Made of 100% Polyester Foam and covered in a machine-washable 100% Polyester Batting, your youngster can enjoy their breathable, lightweight and secure harness.
- SPACE SAVER: The Activity Walker can be collapsed and folded for easy storage. Simply unhook the child-proof security latch to quickly make more space.
- AGE AND SIZE RECOMMENDATIONS: The Baby Activity Walker is meant for children between 6 months and 18 months old and weighing up to 26lbs.
Top ReviewsSafety issue, disappointed.
by Amazon Customer (1 out of 5 stars)
January 24, 2017
Safety Hazard!!!Totally disappointed in this walker. We got this yesterday and my 4 month old son was sitting in it when the little tiny piece that keeps the lock on the medium height snapped and the walker fell down to the floor with my son it! Luckily his legs were facing forward so he just landed on his butt, he really could have been hurt. I could have bought a safer walker for half the price of this one.
by Joleen (1 out of 5 stars)
May 30, 2017
My daughter loves this and has really enjoyed running around the house. I didn't know when purchasing that it had safety locks so it can go down stairs, it applies brakes. I love that feature! HOWEVER, it collapsed on her today. The plastic piece that adjusts the height snapped, crushing her legs. That's terrifying! She had bruises and abrasions on her legs from it and we only had it a month. Be very careful and don't leave them alone for a minute in one of these. I would strongly advise heel guards, my daughter likes to do hit and runs, and they really hurt
SUPER UNSAFE ITEM and should not be sold!
by rNe (1 out of 5 stars)
November 30, 2018
This product MUST BE BANNED!!!!! I thought to give it a benefit of a doubt and not go based on the few negative reviews but boy was I wrong! The safety lock on the bottom as many others have shown in pics with indications is made out of very weak plastic my 6month weighs about 18lbs and it instantly drops down soon as he is in it. Scared him badly and I am not even sure if his leg is ok or not from the drop since he doesn't speak as of yet ;) we will be taking him to his pediatrician in couple of days and the seller and manufacturers better pray to god that nothing has happened to my babies legs cause I will bring down a SH storm on them like they have never Effie seen!!!! Sorry for the foul language but we talking about my baby here and any parent I am sure can relate. Please please DO NOT purchase this piece of junk super low quality Chinese or whatever made item. The aftermath of the shocking drop was even worse on him made him scared and cried for a minute my poor little guy. Frankly I am so tired of random anyone selling whatever they want on Amazon shopping on here may seem cool and money saver but at the end it's a waste of time I have found myself return too many stuff for different reasons such as size mostly quality and non original ( knockoff Chinese made) that people order from China for couple of dollars and sell it on here for 4timez the price. Still may seem cheaper than buying from the retail store but you would never get the same quality! Almost everything is an imitation and not original.
Red Safety Lock NOT Safe!
by Amazon Customer (1 out of 5 stars)
June 7, 2017
This product came in the mail this morning and I spent about 30 to 45 minutes putting everything together. I put my son inside and the Red so-called safety lock gave out and my son went to the floor! I was so scared and thought his legs were hurt. Everything was good until it came to "Safety". This is horrible. It locks fairly decent at the highest height but the first two heights, the Red lock does not secure at all.
Waste of money
by Marisa Stidam (1 out of 5 stars)
July 22, 2017
Cute but trying to lower or raise it is a total nightmare. It's currently stuck in the high position and we can't get it to lower. It's useless in the high position. Total waste of $85
by Hwoodis (3 out of 5 stars)
March 8, 2019
So the reason for the 3 stars: The wheels when I received them would not move. I think a walker that does not move it not much good at all! But there was a spring on the wheels that I pulled out (A little bleeding involved!) and clipped it off so it would let the pressure of the wheel and allow it to move. It now moves with ease and he can cruise! The other reason for 3 stars: I have only had this walker for about a month and the sticker is peeling off the front of Batman. :( My son is only 8 months and can not reach the sticker so it is just peeling off. I am going to attempt to contact the company for a set of stickers so I will update with how they handle it.
Other than those 2 reasons I LOVE this walker! The sounds are so cute and it even has a vibration when you turn the key or shift the shifter. It really is adorable!
If you purchase and the wheels move, you have an awesome walker! You can always do as I did and "fix" it but really use care are the springs are tucked in tight and sharp!
by Amazon Customer (2 out of 5 stars)
May 6, 2017
I bought this for my son for Christmas. He loved it but the back half cracked not two weeks after he started using it. My baby is well under the weight limit. Also the noise maker stopped working after a couple days. With brand new batteries it will flash the lights when you press the buttons but it won't make any noise. This was a big disappointment especially considering how much it cost. I tried contacting the maker or amazon about the warranty it says it has but I got no response from anyone. I'm giving it two stars for cuteness and ease of putting it together.
How did ever raise my own children without these awesome toys?? !!!!~~~~
by June H (5 out of 5 stars)
January 20, 2016
Outstanding, easy to assemble, like the height settings, lights and sounds--set for lowest settomg for our 4 month old grandson---he sat in it over an hour today when we received it and he loved it.
Over Priced Piece of CRAP
by Andrea Strand (1 out of 5 stars)
April 2, 2019
Don't waste your $ and time on this thing. I unboxed it today, put it together with piss poor instructions and typos, and when time came to adjust height for my 5.5 month old, the safety lock refuses to disengage. For one of the most expensive walkers on the market it is a real P.O.S and even if I coukd get it to unlock and adjust, I don't feel like it is safe for my baby. I'm returning it asap and will buy something much more durable and less expensive. I'm truly unhappy with this thing and mostly pissed that I waited 2 days for it to get here, spent timw putting it together, spent time trying to use the "simple safety latch", now have to spend time boxing it back up, taking it to UPS, looking for another Walker, and putting it together etc. I also noticed other parents said the safety latch busted and the whole thing collapsed om their babies, no thanks! I like keeping my kid safe.
by Kasundra Smith (5 out of 5 stars)
December 1, 2016
Well worth the money! My grandson loves it! It's just perfect for any little boy learning to walk.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
- DC Comics Baby Boys Batman Take-Me-Home Set, black, 0-3 Months
- Bumkins Nintendo Zelda SuperBib, Baby Bib, With Cape Waterproof, Washable, Stain and Odor Resistant, 6-24 Months (Pack of 1)
- DC Comics Batman Baby Boys' 5 Pack Bodysuits Red, Black, Multi, Yellow, Grey (12 Months)
- DC Comics Baby Boys Superhero Character Socks: Batman and Justice League 12 Pack (Newborn and Infants), Blue/Yellow/Black Batman, Size Age 6-12M
- KidsEmbrace Batman Baby Carrier, DC Comics Deluxe Carrier with Hood, Black
- Batgirl Infant Baby Girls Creeper Onesie Bodysuit Snapsuit with Cape
- Justice League Batman Baby Boys' Bodysuit and Cape Set (Black, 12 Months)
- DC Comics Baby Boys Infant Batman 3 Piece Set Bodysuit Long Pants and Matching Hat Grey/Charcoal/Yellow 3-6 Months
- KidsEmbrace Adjustable Folding High Chair, DC Comics Batman
- Bumkins DC Comics Batman Silicone Teether, Textured, Soft, Flexible, Bacteria Resistant
- Kids Embrace 5502BATBK DC Comics Supportive Batman Superhero Baby Batmobile Walker for Infants Up to 26 Pounds, Black
- KidsEmbrace Batgirl Baby Activity Walker, DC Comics Car, Music and Lights, Purple
*If this is not the "Baby Batman Walker" product you were looking for, you can check the other results by clicking this link. Details were last updated on Jun 28, 2020 06:41 PST.