Product DescriptionPRODUCT DESCRIPTION
An elegant, smooth, dense and silky Balsamic Vinegar from Modena, Italy. Superbly crafted, with a perfect balanced and luxurious
refined finish that will make any of your favorite dishes transform into a heavenly delicacy.
HOW TO USE:
This rich fragrant balsamic will bring your favorite dishes to a whole new level.There is no need to reduce this vinegar.
Best when used directly over your ready to eat favorite dishes. Use only a few drops or a quick drizzle.If you are a home-chef,
if you enjoy entertaining your friends and family with lovely dinner parties, if you love spending time in your kitchen creating
fine dishes, then this product will meet all your expectations and more.With an exceptional price-quality ratio,this
balsamic vinegar is a must have in your kitchen pantry.Aged in wooden barrels.
▪ cured meats
▪ fresh fruit
▪ dark chocolate
▪ ice cream
Fabulous on baked potatoes, grilled veggies and burgers
Great also on sausages
Buon Appetito !!
We Only Care for Sexy Foods
- 🛡️ A superbly crafted, thick, dense, full bodied, and perfectly balanced Italian Aged Balsamic Vinegar of Modena. Sweetness and high density are obtained by reducing the grape must to a concentrate.
- 🛡️ Our Aceto Balsamico di Modena has no added sugar or caramel. All natural, free of any artificial coloring, thickening agents or preservatives
- 🛡️ QO premium barrel-aged traditional style balsamic vinegar is made in small batches in order to preserve the utmost quality in every single bottle.
- 🛡️ Attractive and elegant heavy bottom glass bottle. A unique gourmet Italian food gift for every home chef. Produced & Bottled in Modena, Italy. NET WT 8.5 Fl.oz (250 ml)
- 🛡️ Available in Traditional Style and Traditional Style Organic, as well as in four subtle infusions—Citrus, Hot Chili, Blueberry or Raspberry—there is sure to be a QO Gourmet Balsamic Vinegar to impress the most curious and discerning of palates—even yours. A must have in your kitchen pantry.
Top ReviewsUpdated review to include new information.
by Maryaurelia (5 out of 5 stars)
April 27, 2016
I'm disappointed. The taste is average, but the consistency of this balsamic vinegar is way too thin. I will use it, as it is equivalent to anything I can find on a grocery shelf. However, I will not order it again.
Update: The customer service at this company is amazing. After I wrote this review, the owner of the company contacted. He explained there was an issue with one of his shipments, and they were attempting to recover the bad product. He sent me a replacement bottle of his Organic vinagar, which is excellent. The fact that manufacturer actually reads these reviews was impressive, as was the customer service. I changed my rating from 3 stars to 5. I will also recant my decision to not purchase again, as the new bottle was incredible and well worth the price!
by Laura (5 out of 5 stars)
January 10, 2019
I have tried some of the cheaper balsamic vinegars on the market & did not care for the flavor. This one is very different. Excellent flavor! It came very well packaged & arrived quickly. So far I have only used this on my salad but plan on branching out a bit & trying it on other foods as well. Yes, it is more expensive than what you will find in most stores but for me, the incredible flavor is well worth the cost. It does not take much of the vinegar to impart its flavor so a little does go a long ways. so far I have not needed to use more than 1 teaspoon on my salad. That small amount, when stirred into the salad, is more than enough to cover it with excellent flavor.
Buy this, eat happy
by C Hutch (5 out of 5 stars)
December 28, 2017
My bottle lasted me 2 years which shocks me because I feel like I put it on everything. It's so delicious. I particularly enjoy it on roasted brussels sprouts and baked sweet potatoes.
The worst Balsamic Vinegar...
by Madisonsgramma (1 out of 5 stars)
February 28, 2019
The worst Balsamic Vinegar I've ever tasted! Tastes like chemicals and leaves a terrible aftertaste.
Also it is non refundable, so I will be throwing it in the trash. Waste of money!
Shoot. It got me hooked to balsamic vinegar
by Y Hong (5 out of 5 stars)
May 3, 2016
I have never been an oil & vinegar dressing fan(I like my dressing to be creamy) but I now am because of this.
This one got me hooked to balsamic vinegar but, alas, it was not affordable for a student to make it a regular buy. So I tried to hunt for similar-qualiti-ed but cheaper ones. But not the same, guys, not the same. I tried Trader Joe's gold level balsamic vinegar after tasting this(because it's much cheaper than this in the TJ store and I love/trust TJ's products) but definitely not the same.
Not the real deal I don't recommend it.
by J.F (1 out of 5 stars)
July 11, 2019
Not worth the money. I am using balsamic on a daily basis. I thought I would try something new for a change this is just not worth the money. I highly don't recommend this product after using the Giusti Balsamic cubica nothing come close. I think I will just have to go back and get more of the Giusti. This is too acidic and off.
Great flavor but lid needs more work. Send new better fitting one, please.
by MrsPotter (4 out of 5 stars)
September 19, 2019
The only reason I did not give this product five stars, is because the lid does not fit well. After opening and using which I was very happy to find was a great product, so subtle I can use it on homemade vanilla ice cream and it's delicious, however someone needs to re-design that lid. After opening and putting in my refrigerator why hope to keep it for sometime, I'm nervous because the lid does not fit well too much gapping around the court or cork like stopper is way to loose.
Thicker full flavor
by John T. Robinson (5 out of 5 stars)
December 6, 2018
I like this thicker richer vinegar. It will stick to everything. I use it for salad dressing. Full flavor. I spent a month in Italy and this taste like what. Bought off the shelf.
Fantastic Quality in this GREAT tasting Aged Balsamic!
by Gabriella Lewis (5 out of 5 stars)
November 29, 2018
I have purchased other products from this Seller in the past. They are all absolutely fantastic, and packaging is outstanding. So; I decided to go ahead and give this balsamic a try and ...WOW!...Very nice, not very acidic, balanced and dense. I highly recommend it!
Wonderful Balsamic Vinegar!
by lexy400 (5 out of 5 stars)
March 16, 2019
Beautiful colour, aroma, flavour. Delicious as a marinade for meat, spooned over roasted vegetables, or on salads. Far superior than any other Balasamic vinegar I've had in the price range...very well priced! Big on flavour...very well balanced. Try it!!
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
- Due Vittorie Oro Gold Balsamic Vinegar of Modena. Highest score from The Consortium of Modena With Cork Pourer - 250ml
- Gourmet Living Balsamic Vinegar of Modena - 250 ml Barrel-aged Certified IGP Balsamico Goccia d'Oro- Estate Bottled in Italy
- Dolce Nettare "Thick Organic" Balsamic Vinegar (Barrel Aged) High Density 1.33, Imported from Modena, Italy...(250 ml) Includes Free Deluxe Pour Spout
- Blazing Bella Traditional Aged Balsamic Vinegar - Modena Italy Premium Reserve (Full Size with Gift Box)
- MiaBella Balsamic Vinegar
- Ariston Traditional Modena Balsamic Premium Vinegar Aged 250ml Product of Italy Sweet Taste
- Calivirgin Balsamic Vinegar - Original, Traditional Balsamic Vinegar - Thick, Velvety, Authentic Italian Balsamic Vinegar - Gourmet Vinegar - Barrel Aged Balsamic Vinegar Bottle - 250ml
- M.G. PAPPAS Balsamic Vinegar of Modena Barrel Aged IGP Sweet Gourmet 10 Year Old Aceto Balsamico Italian Pure No Preservatives No Colorants No Caramel No 8.5 Fl Oz (M.G. PAPPAS BALSAMIC VINEGAR)
- Giuseppe Giusti Gran Deposito Aceto Balsamico Di Modena Aged Artisan Italian Balsamic Wine Vinegar - 8.45 fl.oz. (250ml)
- Oliviers & Co Premium Balsamic Vinegar of Modena
- QO Gourmet Thick Flavored Aged Balsamic Vinegar of Modena, HOT CHILI Infused (Medium Hot) | All Natural High Density Infused Italian Vinegar | 8.5 Fl.oz (250 ml)
- QO Gourmet Flavored Aged Balsamic Vinegar of Modena | High Density BLUEBERRY Infused Thick Gourmet Vinegar | 250ml /8.45 fl.oz.| All Natural | Produced & Bottled in Italy
- QO Gourmet Thick Flavored Aged Dense Balsamic Vinegar | High Density CITRUS Infused Italian Vinegar | 250ml/8.45 fl.oz.| All Natural | Produced & Bottled in Modena, Italy
- QO Organic Thick Aged Balsamic Vinegar of Modena | 4% Acidity | Gourmet Traditional Style | Dense Premium Italian Vinegar | Aceto Balsamico | Crafted and Bottled in Modena, Italy | 8.5 fl.oz
- QO Gourmet Thick Flavored Aged Dense Balsamic Vinegar of Modena | High Density RASPBERRY Infused Italian Vinegar | 250ml/8.45 fl.oz. | All Natural | Produced & Bottled in Modena, Italy
*If this is not the "QO Aged Balsamic Vinegar of Modena" product you were looking for, you can check the other results by clicking this link. Details were last updated on Mar 1, 2021 11:28 PST.