Product DescriptionPRODUCT DESCRIPTION: The Fonde (fon-dee) Ravioli Rolling Pin from Repast Supply Co. is handmade in the United States from quality hardwoods. All Repast Supply Co. rolling pins come pre-treated with food-grade mineral oil and with proper care will last a lifetime. Repast Supply Co. believes very strongly in sustainability, which is why we plant 100 trees for every tree used in production. The ravioli that the Fonde Ravioli Rolling Pin creates are 2.25" x 2.25" and 0.75" tall. The Fonde Ravioli Rolling Pin creates a 0.375" wide sealed border around each pocket ensuring they remain sealed while cooking. CARE & SAFETY: We recommend that customers re-apply mineral oil to rolling pins with an old toothbrush or soft cloth after every 2-3 uses. The best way to clean our rolling pins is to wipe them down with a damp cloth immediately followed by a dry cloth. Never submerge any of our products in water or place under running water. Repast Supply Co. products are NOT dishwasher safe. INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE: Using the Fonde ravioli rolling pin is fun and easy. Whether you prefer to make fresh pasta by hand or with a machine, you will need to start with a thin sheet of fresh pasta dough. To use the Fonde Ravioli Rolling Pin, start by liberally flouring a thin sheet of fresh pasta dough with semolina and laying it on a clean flat surface. Next, spread a ~1/4 inch thick layer of your favorite ravioli filling on ¾ of the pasta sheet. Lay a 2nd equally sized pasta sheet on top of the filling, making sure to line up the edges of both sheets. Gently press out the air pockets between the layers of pasta and dust the surface with more semolina flour. With one smooth motion, slowly roll Fonde once across, maintaining firm downward force. When ravioli are stamped and sealed, run a fluted pasta cutter between the pockets. No endorsement of these products by the producers of "Steve Harvey's Funderdome", MGM, or ABC is implied.
- Makes beautiful, plump ravioli that stay sealed while cooking.
- Can be used with ricotta or meat fillings.
- Product ships pre-treated with food grade mineral oil.
- Handmade in the USA from maple and walnut hardwood.
- Repast Supply Co. plants 100 trees for every tree used in manufacturing.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
- Norpro Grip-EZ Pastry/Ravioli Wheel
- Eppicotispai Beechwood Ravioli Rolling Pin, 40 Raviolis, 23.6-Inch
- Norpro Ravioli Maker With Press
- Happy Sales HSPC-SSS1, Stainless Steel Pastry Crimper and Sealer
- Pasta Grannies: The Official Cookbook: The Secrets of Italy's Best Home Cooks
- Making Artisan Pasta: How to Make a World of Handmade Noodles, Stuffed Pasta, Dumplings, and More
*If this is not the "Ravioli Rolling Pin" product you were looking for, you can check the other results by clicking this link. Details were last updated on Sep 19, 2020 13:12 PST.