Gourmet Coffee Subscription Box
Product Description*BEAN BOX SAMPLER GIFT SUBSCRIPTION: Every month Bean Box handpicks 4 gourmet coffees from Seattle's top small-batch roasters. Experience a wide variety of single origin coffees and artfully-crafted blends. Every Bean Box includes nearly a half pound of freshly-roasted whole bean coffee, tasting notes, roaster profiles, brewing tips, and an artisan treat with free shipping. *GUARANTEED FRESHNESS: Every coffee we ship is roasted to your order. This means your cup is always filled with rich, delicious flavor. Many of our customers can't believe how great freshly-roasted coffee tastes. You don't have to travel to Seattle. We'll bring a gourmet coffee experience to the comfort of your kitchen. *SUPPORTING LOCAL ROASTERS: Buying a Bean Box supports a community of local artisan roasters. We work exclusively with 23 of Seattle's top-rated, award-winning, small batch-roasters, including: Kuma, Herkimer, Ladro, Slate, Bluebeard, True North, Velton, Broadcast, Conduit, Lighthouse, Middle Fork, Seattle Coffee Works, Zoka, and more. You can taste their focus on farm-to-cup sourcing and hand roasting in every cup. *GIFTS: Bean Box is the perfect gift for coffee lovers. Add a personalized gift note to your order.
- BEAN BOX SAMPLER GIFT SUBSCRIPTION: Every month Bean Box handpicks 4 gourmet coffees from Seattle’s top small-batch roasters. Experience a wide variety of single origin coffees and artfully-crafted blends. Every Bean Box includes nearly a half pound of freshly-roasted whole bean coffee, tasting notes, roaster profiles, brewing tips, and an artisan treat with free shipping.
- GUARANTEED FRESHNESS: Every coffee we ship is roasted to your order. This mean your cup is always filled with rich, delicious flavor. Many of our customers can’t believe how great freshly-roasted coffee tastes. You don’t have to travel to Seattle. We’ll bring a gourmet coffee experience to the comfort of your kitchen.
- SUPPORTING LOCAL ROASTERS: Buying a Bean Box supports a community of local artisan roasters. We work exclusively with 23 of Seattle’s top-rated, award-winning, small batch-roasters, including: Kuma, Herkimer, Ladro, Slate, Bluebeard, True North, Velton, Broadcast, Conduit, Lighthouse, Middle Fork, Seattle Coffee Works, Zoka, and more. You can taste their focus on farm-to-cup sourcing and hand roasting in every cup.
- GIFTS: Bean Box is the perfect gift for coffee lovers. Add a personalized gift note to your order.
- SELECTION: Roasters may vary
Top ReviewsFantastic customer service!
by A. Wolbransky (5 out of 5 stars)
December 8, 2018
Fantastic customer service. I made a mistake on my order and canceled within under a hour because the product wouldn't arrive in time for a gift that I needed. Bean Box customer service replied back to me the next business day with a full refund and shipped the bean box anyway for me to enjoy. What business does that? A business that puts their customers first before money. Today I brewed the Drip Blend that was in the box and it blew my head off and knocked my wife off her feet. The coffee was AMAZING! Fresh and roasted with perfection. Probably one of the best coffee we've ever had and definitely on our top five list. Because of their customer service and coffee perfection they have gained a new customer that will be placing monthly orders. If you are reading this review and have been debating on placing an order, don't miss the opportunity to try some of the best coffee ever and place an order NOW.
by Alexander Gitlin (3 out of 5 stars)
February 24, 2017
Good selection, but a small amount of coffee overall relative to its price. Wouldn't recommend overall.
The coffee is good so far (though not exceptional)
by Amazon Customer (3 out of 5 stars)
August 9, 2016
The coffee is good so far (though not exceptional), but you get only a small amount for your money - i'd guess it works out to $40/lb, a price that makes brands like Illy for example overpriced. Each packet only has enough coffee to make two pots, so you're paying about $2.50 per pot of coffee. That is more than these are worth.
) I CAN say that it came nicely packaged and though the bags are small
by Jenny (5 out of 5 stars)
December 16, 2017
Got this for my brother as a Xmas gift so can't say how the coffee actually tastes :) I CAN say that it came nicely packaged and though the bags are small, it's meant to be a sampler so that probably should be expected. You can probably get a couple cups out of each one (and tbh some bags seem more full than others??). The "artisan treat" or whatever that came with it was just a tiny piece of chocolate (think jolly rancher sized) so that's not too exciting. I was hoping for biscotti or something like that! NBD though. Also, not sure about "tasting notes" but they're not in the box. I think you have to go to their website to read them. I am giving 5 stars because overall the box is what I expected and I'll be able to package it into a nice gift. Also, superb customer service--responded quickly and offered a great solution to my issue, so I am satisfied and thankful for that. Looking forward to what my brother thinks of this!
by John (3 out of 5 stars)
December 30, 2016
those bags look larger then they are.
CUTE COFFEE BUT PRICEY
by M. McKay (3 out of 5 stars)
January 23, 2017
We bought the dark roast box three-month subscription for $68.00. Bean Box arrived on time and contained four cute packets of tasty coffee from some interesting-looking small roasters; coffee tasted good as well and for that I give it three stars. The real problem with this product is that the Amazon description provided by the seller has no weight information in it (perhaps intentionally?) so it was impossible to determine HOW MUCH COFFEE I would receive in each box of my three-month subscription (if it is on the Amazon page somewhere I missed it, but I looked and looked.) To my disappointment the packets themselves are not labeled and the postage of the box only says 13 oz. But the informational card inside from Bean Box has some basic brewing instructions, and in the instructions it tells you how to brew the entire 1.8 oz. bag! So for my almost $23.00 per box I'm only getting a TOTAL of 7.2 ounces of coffee--not even a half pound! I think Bean Box could do better. Probably not a repeat customer.
COOL IDEA, NOT GOOD EXPERIENCE
by Mark H (2 out of 5 stars)
November 24, 2018
This is a tremendous idea. Hence why I purchased it. Love the concept of trying new coffees I wouldn't otherwise know about. And smaller samplings are not the problem (see more later) either. All that is excellent... Two major issues, one minor one. Minor one -- I have only seen this with one other whole bean I can remember. But all these left shells or shucking dust everywhere! It was ridiculous. I have no clue if it is the process or the type of bean or what. But it was a mess and I drink a ton of coffee and grind everything in my OXO grinder. Nothing makes the mess this stuff did. Major #1 -- The description is misleading and the packets were WAY smaller than I anticipated and expected. You get literally enough for two big cups of coffee. That in of itself isn't a problem (see above) it is sheer cost for what you get. I can buy an entire bag or 10-16oz of other brands like Door County or New England coffee for that price per each. Unreal. Major #2 -- Not much to say here but none of the coffees I would ever buy, ever. One was so so and the other 3 were dreadful for me. Taste is subjective but in general these were not good coffees. Plain and simple. Wonderful concept, wish it was a better experience I would buy many times over just to try other coffees I don't know about but no way would buy this again!
Very, very small bags
by peter sanchez (1 out of 5 stars)
July 26, 2016
A rip off! Although the coffee is decent, the portions are ridiculous, each of the 4 bags are just big enough to make 2 cups of coffee. So in effect you are paying almost $3 a cup of coffee you get to make yourself.
by Kelsey Wilder (5 out of 5 stars)
January 3, 2017
I got the medium roast. I am a barista at starbucks who doesn't really like super bitter tasting coffee. I was looking for blends that I could drink straight and not feel the need to add sugar or milk. This did the trick. Every single one is very smooth and not super bitter. Hands down the best coffee I have had all year. Bonus points because I was able to make it in my own home. I really fell in love with a specific blend in here so I have hunted that company down and bought 5 more bags. It shipped in a timely manner. Came in a instagram worthy box. What more can I say? Other than I highly recommend you get this.
by Amazon Customer (5 out of 5 stars)
December 18, 2016
I bought this as a gift for someone that really likes coffee. I'm not talking about the type of person who goes to Starbucks every day and orders a vanilla latte, I'm talking about the casual drinker who takes the time every morning to make a good cup of coffee. Often times, I find that it's hard for people like that to justify the money to buy several different types of coffee at once just to discover their preferences and I think that gifts like this are a perfect way to introduce someone to the world of coffee. He absolutely loves the box not because he loves all the coffee in it, but because it really helped him discover his taste in coffee.
by Super-Elastic (5 out of 5 stars)
August 12, 2016
I ordered the sampler set as gift for my coffee-loving, Seattle-born daughter who now resides elsewhere. Good coffee, which had always been such a staple, is now more of a rarity, and she LOVED getting a wonderful assortment of fine coffee from her old stomping grounds (no pun intended!). She's enjoying working her way through the different varieties, and, to quote her, "it's delicious, flavorful, and so fresh." As a gift, this is a winner. Oh, and quick shipping, too!
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
- Seattle Chocolates Seasons Bar Trio 3 x 2.5 oz
- Bean Box - Coffee and Tea Gift Box (Ground, 4 Coffees + 4 Teas)
- The Happy Empath's Workbook: Hands-On Activities, Worksheets, and Strategies for Creating a Joyous and Full Life
- Bean Box - Deluxe Coffee + Chocolate Gift Box - Whole Bean
- Driftaway Coffee - Coffee Subscription, Fresh Roasted Whole Bean Coffee, Eco-friendly and Sustainable (11 oz - 3 Months)
- Whiskey & Rum Barrel Aged Coffee Whole Bean Box Set, 3 Bags Gift Box Set, Coffee Sampler Set - Single Origin Sumatra Whiskey, Ethiopian Rye, Rwanda Rum Roasted Coffee Beans, 12oz Total
- Gourmet Coffee Sampler Gift Box Set | Whole Bean Coffee 4 bags | 1lb Total | Organic Sumatra Dark, Kenya AA Medium-Dark, Rwanda Medium, Natural Ethiopian Medium-Light, 1lb Total
- Bean Box - World Coffee Tour - Whole Bean
- Java Planet - Coffee Beans, Organic Coffee Sampler Pack, Whole Bean Variety Pack, Arabica Gourmet Specialty Coffee, 1.32 lbs of coffee packaged in six 3.2 oz bags
- FreshJax Smoked Spices Gift Set, (Set of 5)
*If this is not the "Gourmet Coffee Subscription Box" product you were looking for, you can check the other results by clicking this link. Details were last updated on Jan 14, 2021 16:21 PST.