Product DescriptionHelp the conservation of mason bees, one of the most highly effective pollinators of flowers, vegetables and fruit crops. The Welliver mason bee house provides a location where the female bees can lay eggs from march to august. The larvae will develop over the winter months in the tubes and will emerge as adult bees the following spring. Tubes should be replaced after 1 or 2 seasons. These bees are non-aggressive and cannot excavate their own holes. They typically nest in pre-made cavities such as woodpecker holes, insect holes and hollow stems.
- 6" length with 5/16" opening
- Replacing tubes after larvae hatch provides a more sanitary environment for bees year-to-year
- Use with Welliver Outdoors mason bee house
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
- Mason Bee Revolution: How the Hardest Working Bee Can Save the World - One Backyard at a Time
- Farmstand Supply Mason Bee Paper Inserts (50 Count)
- Crown Bees Mason Bee Holes, Insert Refill
- Crown Bees Mason Bee Accessories Mud Mixture
- Donaldson Farms Mason Bee House Attractant - Mason Bee House Lure - All Natural Ingredients! Safe for the Mason Bees!
- Milliard Mason Bee Nest Tubes Cardboard Refill– 100 Tube Pack/Length 6" - Opening diameter 5/16
- Crown Bees Mason Bee Holes, Guard Tube and Insert
- Crown Bees Leafcutter Bee Holes Easytear Tubes, 6mm
- Mason Bee Nest Tubes - 100 Tubes
- Crown Bees Summer Bee Holes, Variety Pack
Share your thoughts
*If this is not the "Welliver Outdoors Mason Bee Tube Refill" product you were looking for, you can check the other results by clicking this link.