Zapplight Bulb & Bug Zapper
Product DescriptionLet there be...BZZZZ! Dead mosquitos! Haha, suckers. You biting, blood-sucking, skin-disfiguring, Zika-transmitting SOBs. Fly into my pretty, pretty light. Because now the one that illuminates my back porch, my books... [Read more]
- Protection| rid buzzing, stinging virus carrying pests with our LED light/bug zapping combination.
- BRIGHT| Soft white bulbs(110V) allow adequate lighting for family rooms, patios, decks & entire home.
- | toss out pricy bills. Save energy & lightbulbs. Our zapper is guaranteed up to 13 years.
- DISCOUNT| For a limited time, purchase 6 Zapplights & Save 20% at checkout. Money back guarantee.
- Bonus: our new extender is included with every order! It allows the Zapplight to fit in even more diverse bulb Housings.
Top ReviewsDoesn't Kill Any Bugs
by Steven Kohus (2 out of 5 stars)
January 22, 2017
I really wanted to like this product, I felt it was a genius idea, and maybe it works well for others, but for me it has just been an expensive light bulb. I tried it both indoors and outdoors. I first put it in the kitchen near our sliding glass doors, where recently we had a lot of flies and gnats get in. It has the nice ability to switch modes just by flipping the wall light switch up and down. You can choose just the blue light, the white light, or both on, or both off. I left the blue light on for couple weeks or occasionally both lights for dinner, but nada. I never saw it kill anything. I checked the inside for debris and directly below it on the ground and no body parts.
I then thought maybe it will work better outside where hopefully it can kill any mosquitoes. I put it outside for couple weeks, but never saw it work or any evidence of it working. I even sat outside and watched insects swirl around the light and never get zapped.
It does make a decent LED light bulb, so it works fine for that purpose, but I would gladly pay a lot more if it could do what it claims.
by CanonCat (1 out of 5 stars)
August 17, 2016
Pretty useless. After a week, it has terminated perhaps two fruit flies and even having installed it closest to their social hangout spot, it failed to attract and destroy.
by Patty N. (1 out of 5 stars)
December 13, 2016
Waste of money. The bug zapper never worked & the light is extremely dim
by Thin Blue Line (1 out of 5 stars)
July 31, 2016
Lasted a month. Just beyond return window. Got very hot it began to melt plastic cover. Possible fire hazard. See picture.
"Pop" goes the light bulb (very few bugs were harmed in the testing of this product).
by SkyBlueandBlack (1 out of 5 stars)
September 12, 2016
So, after about two months of occasionally zapping the odd moth while ignoring flies and gnats, it just suddenly popped apart like popcorn. When I found the plastic light cover, I saw the threading was completely melted away. And, of course, it's "no longer eligible" for return -- apparently it has a one-*month* warranty. And, for all I know, it's a fire hazard now, too. I'm taking the others out and throwing all four away, this is a complete rip-off.
Stopped working after 3 months
by Alex Appelqvist (1 out of 5 stars)
October 17, 2016
LED worked for about 3 months and then stopped working. The LED should last for many years. Blue zapper still works. Was not very efficient, only the smallest bugs were attracted - no moquettes, flies, or spiders. Can't return as it's past the return policy,
by Randy (1 out of 5 stars)
November 28, 2016
If I would've wrote this review when I first received it I would've given 5 stars. Its a great idea at a great price. However, about a week ago the white room light started flickering and flashing. At first I thought that it may be the light fixture. So I tried another, to no avail, still flickers like a strobe light. My wife has a seizure disorder and flashing lights can trigger a seizure.
So don't waste your money
2 out 5 dead after a week
by HUGHES LONGELIN (1 out of 5 stars)
June 23, 2017
Not really zapping & mass produced untested before, got 5 already 2 not working after 2 weeks!
Little Pricey But OK Quality
by JT (3 out of 5 stars)
May 1, 2017
Was really hoping this would work for my catio (yes, a patio for my cat). It's OK but the mosquitoes seem to hover closer to ground than up that high (porch light height). It has caught quite a lot of gnats and small flies so not a total loss.
Don't Buy it! Get a Fly swatter
by XFROG (1 out of 5 stars)
October 4, 2016
When I first purchased this item I was totally stoked! So much that I bought a couple more. Within a few months, they have all quit working! Don't waste your money.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
- Solar Powered LED Light Pest Bug Zapper Insect Mosquito Killer Lamp Garden Lawn
- NEBO 6587 Z-Bug Lantern + Light - Spot Light, Lantern, Portable UV Bug Zapper for Camping, Backyard, Sporting Events
- 2 Pack ZappLight LED 920 Lumens Bug Zapper Bulb Insect and Mosquito Zapper
- HIKENRI Bug Zapper Light Bulb 15W 2 in 1 Mosquito Killer Lamp 1200LM E26 Base Bug Zapper Light Indoor Outdoor
- Flowtron BK-40D Electronic Insect Killer, 1 Acre Coverage
- GLOUE Bug Zapper Light Bulb, 2 in 1 Mosquito Killer Lamp UV Led Electronic Insect & Fly Killer
- SUNNEST Bug Zapper Light Bulb, 2 in 1 Mosquito Killer Lamp, Electronic Insect Killer Fly Killer, Built in Insect Trap, Fits 110V E26/E27 Light Bulb Socket, Suit for Indoor Outdoor Porch Patio Backyard
- Zapplight Set of 4 LED 60W Bug Zapper Insect and Mosquito Zapper Fits Standard Light Fixture To Attract and Kill Bugs On Contact
- GLOUE E26 or E27 Bug Zapper Light Bulb 2 in 1 Mosquito Killer Lamp UV Led Electronic Insect & Fly Killer for Indoor and Outdoor
- GLOUE Bug Zapper Light Bulb Medium Screw E26 Base 120V 10W Zap Wasp Bug Mosquito Zapper Led UV Lamp Flying Moths Killer
*If this is not the "Zapplight Bulb & Bug Zapper" product you were looking for, you can check the other results by clicking this link. Details were last updated on Jul 14, 2020 10:01 PST.