2-Story Pet House
Storefront Link: www.amazon.com/shops/petsfit
Wood: natural cedar
Paint: water-based paint
Roof: asphalt roofing
Outer dimension: 30" LX22"W X 29"H
NOTE: Keep your pet from swallowing the component.
Designs and Functions:
1. Treated with WATER-BASED paint which is safer for your pet.
2. Grey and white trim.
3. Please note that the roof is weatherproof, but the second floor may get wet in the pouring rain.
4. Ideal shelter for outdoor cat.
5. Easy to set up with just a few steps.
1. Petsfit adhere to Amazon Return Policy.
2. Within 30 days, any quality problems, we will take full responsibility.
3. Any damages happened during shipping period: contact Amazon customer service(FBA order) ;contact Petsfit(FBM order).
Attention: Please measure your pet and check the DIMENSION.
- Free Replacement: Any damaged parts within 1 year, please contact Petsfit to get replacements
- Large and Sturdy: The cat house is big enough for 1-3 cats up to 18lb and 1 cat with kittens; Solid wood material is strong for cats to stay and paly inside
- Weatherproof for Outdoor: The roof is made of asphalt and it is rainproof; The cat condo is raised off the ground to keep it dry when rains
- Two Doors: One door is in front for easy entrance and one escape door under the ladder to prevent predators
- Easy Assemble: Pre-drilled holes make installation simple and only need one screwdriver
Top ReviewsPicture i's deceiving
by Amazon Customer (2 out of 5 stars)
March 18, 2017
Disappointed...don't get me wrong it's super cute but the cats in the picture are obviously tiny kittens, it was a lot smaller than expected. Below is how it looks with a normal size cat.
Great Cat House!
by Belinda McClelland (5 out of 5 stars)
October 1, 2016
The cat house arrived on time and undamaged. Easy to assemble and it only took one person with the directions and a little common sense. Looks great and our cat loves it!
Cute cat house
by Tammy Atwell (5 out of 5 stars)
March 19, 2017
This us a great cat house for small cats/kittens. My two females can fit one at a time inside the house, but my 15 pound boy cannot fit. All three will take turns sitting on the balcony. They like it because it's shaded, and it's up away from their pesky little doggy sisters. It's a cute house and fairly easy to put together. I did it in about an hour while watching tv.
by JLoveFridays (2 out of 5 stars)
September 23, 2017
Very bad finishing. Paint work looks sloppy. Edges are not properly done. Surface feels uneven with splinters. Afraid it could hurt my cat. Not worth the price. Packaging also had dead insects (or some sort of insect poo??).
Updated on Oct 1:
Moved from 1 star to 2 star. Gave additional star for customer service and cute design. (Replaced item and gave refund). But replacement is still as bad. Added more photos as proof. Completely not worth the money.
The wood seems to splinter very easily and just seems like poor quality wood
by Stowby (1 out of 5 stars)
September 3, 2016
As another review indicated, the support pieces for the floor are missing. The support pieces for North/South exist, but there were not supports for East/West. There needs to be four support pieces to set the two piece floor onto. We didn't have anything to build the supports, so we screwed the two pieces together and then screwed it in from the side.
When you assemble the sides, make sure the two pre-drilled holes are on top. These are to secure the to decking. The directions / diagram do not indicate this.
The wood seems to splinter very easily and just seems like poor quality wood. We will see after it is outdoors for a while. There is a little over hang that will shield the house somewhat from the weather. Also, the white trim has some black on a few spots that won't wipe off.
It is not pre-drilled in all the areas. We had to use a cordless drill.
Overall, this is way overpriced and much more difficult to put together than necessary. I will avoid this brand in the future.
Cute and loveable
by Hermes (5 out of 5 stars)
April 14, 2017
It's a bit hard to put together but it's cute in the end. Once I set it up, one of my cats instantly climbed in. It seems to be good so far!
Update: I've had it over a year and I'm so glad I bought it. It's perfect. When it's rainy they like to sit on the covered balcony. The roof isn't slanted too much so they can lounge on it too.
Super Super Super Cute
by TammyGermanGirl (5 out of 5 stars)
June 1, 2017
Super Super Super Cute!!!! I bought this for my two bunnies and they LOVE it!!!! Even though its outside on my patio, I still love that the colors match all my interior design in my place =)
Great product! Great price!
by Ef Smith (5 out of 5 stars)
November 20, 2016
This is the coolest cat house. I'd never seen one like it and for such a good price. I followed the instructions and had it together within an hour. My cat loves it!
by T R C (1 out of 5 stars)
October 3, 2018
am an architect and engineer...rarely have seen anything this terrible.
.... this is obviously designed (and instructions written) by people who do not understand
English or American know-how. Absurd instruction mistakes.
.....If you are not "tool savvy", you are going to need help.
1. roof directly over the interior space is leakable... you will need to fortify....caulking.
2. screw instructions are bizarre.. you may need help
3. floor is not supported.. will fall if you dd not fortify with your own material.
4. several holes for the "roof" material are in the wrong place.
5. there is MORE !!!! .... good luck if you elect to buy this thing
I LOVE this adorable well built outdoor cat house
by amber (5 out of 5 stars)
July 17, 2017
I LOVE this adorable well built outdoor cat house. We are taking care of two cats that were abandoned. One of them had been in our neighborhood for awhile (other neighbor was helping take care of him and letting him in her house. He couldn't go in my house because I have a cat and she freaks out and it turns into a fight. With my cat being very old I didn't want her to get hurt). 6 months ago another cat showed up who was very skittish (almost to the point of very feral. It took 2 months before he would go anywhere near me; he would stay about 15 feet from the dish and wouldn't go near it until I went inside. I fed both of them because I didn't want to them to starve,and I didn't want them to be put to sleep so I didn't call anyone. Now he absolutely loves me wants to be picked up, petted ,purrs,etc. He is getting better around other people, but still a little weary around others; especially men. They both love my husband now though. They are both buddies and do everything together. For the most part they stay in my yard, and follow me when I go to the neighbors lol. The first cat Gato for the most part now wont go in my neighbors house because he wont leave Boots alone (which is good because the neighbor now has 2 cats so it can become an issue. They love my patio because I have comfortable furniture out there, and had a heavy duty canopy over it, so during the winter they were protected from the rain, small snow we get, and other things. I put blankets out there and shut part of the canopy. Well, at the end Feb here in Washington in Olympia we had unusual snow ( had a decent amount and then it rained/turned to ice early the next morning). Long story short the melting snow combined with the ice broke the canopy (bent the metal top and sides). We rigged it so the part that was broke would stand up to get them through the rest of winter into the spring. I didn't want them to freeze and wanted them to have somewhere comfortable for this up and coming fall/winter. We tore down the canopy but since the summers are nice they are fine on the lawn chairs with their blankets. We wanted to get them used to the house now before fall comes, so about a month ago my husband built the cat house. It was very easy to build and everything fit/went together nicely. It is the cutest thing I have ever seen. I looked at over 60 cat houses and this one was a very good value and had great reviews. I am very glad I bought this. I was a little worried about them sleeping or using the bottom part (since they were more wild cats) but with the escape hatch (can get out, but nothing can get inside it from the outside escape hatch) they seem to be okay with it. They have been using the cat house more and more (I believe they will use it more once I put their bedding in there and it becomes fall time). I will update after the winter to let you know how it held up and how they did. We are going to spray it with the outdoor protection spray to give it extra protection from the elements (can costs about $4 and it will use about 1/2 the can). The stairs on this are adorable and they love perching on the very top of the roof so they can see inside better. I would recommend this house for your outdoor kitty needs. (sorry this is so long). Thanks for making a cute product at a good price (it was $100 compared to similar ones at over $200+).
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
- Pet Magasin Thermal Self-Heated Bed for Cat, Pack of 2, Small
- Milliard Thermal Cat Mat 21in.x17in.
- Petsfit Outdoor Cat House Weatherproof,Sturdy and Cute for Play and Hide
- Petsfit Weatherproof Outdoor/Indoor Cat House with Scratching Pad for 1-3 Cats
- Petsfit Weatherproof Outdoor Cat Shelter/House/Condo with Stair
- K&H KH Lectro Soft Heated Pet Bed (14" x 18")
- K&H Pet Products Self-Warming Crate Pad Small Gray 20" x 25"
- Upgraded Pet Heating Pad for Dogs Cats With Timer,19.7''x15.8'' Safety Cat Dog Heating Pad,Waterproof Heated Cat Dog Bed Mat,Heated Pad Dog House Heater,Heated Dog Cat Blanket,Heated Pet Bed Mat
- ecoFLEX Albany Outdoor Feral Cat House
- K&H PET PRODUCTS Extreme Weather Kitty Pad Deluxe Cover Gray 12.5" x 18.5" x 0.25"
*If this is not the "2-Story Pet House" product you were looking for, you can check the other results by clicking this link. Details were last updated on Feb 27, 2020 23:07 PST.