Product DescriptionIs this real life?
If you're not sure, then you may be dehydrated. Which of course can be cured quickly by just a pinch of dehydrated water mixed in equal parts with water!But seriously, what the hell is this product?
As we stated earlier, this is a 16oz can of Dehydrated Water, specially formulated by Witty Yeti for long-term stability. All you have to do is add water!Is your formula patented?
We are in a small disagreement with the patent office at the moment. After our first application, they simply responded with, "lol" which we did not appreciate.30-Day Free Returns & Satisfaction Guaranteed!
If you aren't completely satisfied with your order, simply reach out to us through the Amazon messaging service and we will respond within 24 hours to make it right even on the weekends. We absolutely guarantee your satisfaction or your money back!
- JUST ADD WATER TO THIS HILARIOUS PRODUCT. Make thirst disappear with our new formula that when diluted, can make up to infinite gallons of water. So practical - we couldn’t believe it wasn’t available sooner!
- YES, THIS IS A REAL PRODUCT featuring a 16oz steel can for long-term storage. How else would you be able to store dehydrated water?
- LIFETIME MONEY BACK GUARANTEE! We stand behind all of our products. If you’re not 100% COMPLETELY SATISFIED, just send us an email, and we promise to make it right!
- GUARANTEED TO GET LAUGHS. Any of your friends into prepping, survival or camping and hiking? We guarantee they will laugh their asses off when you give them this critical element of any preparedness strategy.
- GREAT GAG GIFT IDEA for a Dad for Father’s Day, guys who love goofy presents and pranks, or just as a surprise for a friend or loved one with a refined sense of humor.
Top ReviewsDry humor... pun intended
by Tsalagi (5 out of 5 stars)
September 13, 2018
I bought this for my 16 year old son's friend. They get each other useless gifts and complete who gets the most useless gift. He got my son the useless box. That basically just cuts itself off if you cut it on. Well, I found the dehydrated water and thought this has to be the most useless. When my son's friend opened it he started laughing hysterically. He thought it was absolutely hilarious. My son currently holds the title of USELESS GIFT CHAMPION.
It is also funny and the captions are super comical. The part about forgoing the water and just adding wine, very clever. I say if you want to make someone laugh... get them this .
Icy and Refreshing
by MB (5 out of 5 stars)
August 22, 2018
Real good for keeping hydrated on bike trips, Ironman events and mountain climbing
Cute idea, thoughtless labeling.
by Ray Hubbard (3 out of 5 stars)
October 29, 2018
Cute idea, but I was going to give it away as a church white elephant gift. One of the "praises for dehydrated water" on the label contained mild profanity...mild, but to me unsuitable for a church group. What a shame- they should consider the purchaser when they try to be "clever." I would've given it a 5 otherwise.
Well-Made, Light-Weight...Works as Described!
by DogZilla (5 out of 5 stars)
January 5, 2019
No frills product. Awesome addition to any bug out bag and because it's reusable you can simply add water to rehydrate and have an endless supply in one small container. And because it's dehydrated, it doesn't add a lot of weight. I found it holds up to some pretty rough treatment and extreme temperatures. At one point while crossing a river it came out of my 'go bag' and fell overboard but much to my delight I found that it also FLOATS! After retrieving it, I simply washed it off with some 're-hydrated' water and checked to see that the seals remained water-tight - they did.
I would highly recommend this to anyone serious about being ready for a zombie apocalypse or other 'end of the world' type of occurrence. Keep one in your car, your boat, your airplane or keep one at home for emergencies - and simply add water to reconstitute. Awesome!
Go for it
by Cecil (5 out of 5 stars)
December 24, 2018
I was a little skeptical about this but after trying it I'm very happy. Mix the dehydrated water with your favorite whiskey for a fantastic drink. The dehydrated water isn't overwhelming and blends great. I think I might try making some ice with it next time.
A must for every prepper, survivalist and a God send for parents with thirsty children
by A (5 out of 5 stars)
January 11, 2019
I wish they sold this by the case. It is an indispensable part of any emergency kit! Dehydrated H2O that only needs 16 ozs. of water. But here's why you don't need a case. You know, that secret "THEY" won't tell you. If the government knew, they would likely ban this all together. The secret is, after you hydrate your first batch of H2O and use it up, just add water to hydrate another batch!!!! It is an unlimited supply of dehydrated water. Drop the mic. I'm out.
Funny but relatively expensive
by Shea Fisher (3 out of 5 stars)
December 21, 2017
I agree with another review in that I saw the humor in this, it's funny...it really is, but, it's ridiculously overpriced for what it actually is. If this couldn't be 30-50% cheaper and still allow you to make a good profit, you're doing something wrong. And if you already know that, you're just being greedy.
by Katie Nicholson (5 out of 5 stars)
December 25, 2017
Funniest purchase I have ever made! Awesome gift!!!
Not safe for drinking
by katie (1 out of 5 stars)
February 25, 2019
I didn't know you couldn't actually drink out of this, when I put water in it ours out in this brownish rust color. Probably making me sick since I was using it for a while before I noticed it. And I bought one as a gift
Has profanity on can and box not shown in the picture.
by Jemmie D. Reynolds (1 out of 5 stars)
December 20, 2018
Bought this for a friend. It seemed like the perfect gag because of a running joke I won't bore anyone with. I am rating this low because it had profanity on the box and uses the Lord's name. Could have been funny. I didn't appreciate it.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
- Prank Pack "Roto Wipe" - Wrap Your Real Gift in a Prank Funny Gag Joke Gift Box - by Prank-O - The Original Prank Gift Box | Awesome Novelty Gift Box for Any Adult or Kid!
- Blinker Fluid-HAND HELD VERSION-Hilarious Gag Gift-Stocking Stuffer-Car Prank-8 oz EMPTY Bottle
- Headlight Fluid Car Gag Gift Makes Hilarious Fun of Automobile Inept Pals. A Hysterical Hit for Secret Santa and White Elephant Parties! Give Your Friend or Frenemy a Funny Prank Product for Cars!
- Archie Mcphee Instant underpants. Just add water one pair
- Creamed Possum in Coon Fat Gravy Garnished with Sweet Potatoes (Gag Can)
- Saltiel Goods Blinker Fluid-Hand HELD Version-Hilarious Gag Gift-Car Prank-8 oz Bottle-2 Pack
- Can of Whoop-Ass
- BigMouth Inc Exercise Block - Hilarious Wooden Exercise Tool with Imprinted Instructions Directly on the Block, Makes a Great Gag Gift
- How to Talk to Your Cat About Gun Safety: And Abstinence, Drugs, Satanism, and Other Dangers That Threaten Their Nine Lives
- CANNED WIFI in a funny quart gift can with screw cap. Hilarious gag gift for dad, mom, men, women, husband, wife. Great reception everywhere and 100% laughter guaranteed. (1-Can Pack)
*If this is not the "Dehydrated Water" product you were looking for, you can check the other results by clicking this link. Details were last updated on Jun 30, 2022 06:29 +08.