Mac Scented Candle
Product DescriptionInspiration comes from a multitude of places, but for Twelve South there is one consistent source, Apple, who's constant innovation drives us to create the ultimate accessories your iDevices. In celebration of the 10-year anniversary of iPhone, agreeably one of the most influential products to ever come to market, we introduced, Inspire, New Mac 2.0 Candle. Inspire's scent features strong notes of bergamot and armoise with hints of lemon, tarragon, amber and musk – all of which can help clear the mind of clutter and stimulate creativity. Let our candle Inspire you to greatness!
- Features strong notes of armoise and bergamot, with hints of lemon, tarragon, amber and musk to help clear the mind of cutter and stimulate creativity
- Apple-inspired ceramic vessel
- 95 ounce candle with a burn time of 60-70 hours
- Limited edition, only available while supplies last
Top ReviewsGreat scent. A little overpriced.
by robk64 (4 out of 5 stars)
February 3, 2019
Just like most products associated with the Apple brand name, this is functional, but a little overpriced.
by Wayne A. Naylor (5 out of 5 stars)
August 2, 2018
Love tis candle. Inspires me whenever I look at it. It fits perfect in my living room wall book shelf.
Not Worth It
by Faithful Prime Member (1 out of 5 stars)
April 17, 2019
Cute concept but not worth the money. Faint scent at best, messy candle, probs with wick. Definitely not worth the astronomical price.
Too expensive and no smell
by Brian Wright (1 out of 5 stars)
July 8, 2019
There's no smell?? I can't return this now since I used it. Waste of money. Too expensive. Seriously. No smell. Even my wife was confused at how it has no smell
by Edgar A. Arroyo (5 out of 5 stars)
July 27, 2018
Really like the packaging and scent. Might get a few more as gifts for clients.
Wonderful design, poor scent.
by aman (3 out of 5 stars)
June 29, 2019
The design of the container that is inspired by Apple is great. The scent however is disappointing. I was expecting a smell like the unboxing of a new Apple device but i was wrong. The scent of this candle is not remarkable.
Not what i thought it was
by LeNita Bourne (1 out of 5 stars)
September 2, 2019
Thought this was something else
Doesn't Smell Like New Mac
by Benjamin Johnston (2 out of 5 stars)
May 12, 2019
It doesn't smell like new Mac, rather just a light lemon scent. It looks cool, but if you're hoping for a candle that actually smells like new apple products, you won't find it here...
Looks cool, no scent
by Joel Samuel Magsig (3 out of 5 stars)
January 31, 2019
Cool design, nice look, but almost no scent. It's much more just for looks and ambience, than for the aroma.
Not a strong scent
by MechEngr (3 out of 5 stars)
May 9, 2018
It smells nice but the scent is pretty weak.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
- Twelve South PlugBug Duo | All-in-one MacBook global travel adapter + Dual iPhone/iPad/USB charger
- Twelve South StayGo | USB-C Hub for Type C MacBooks, Laptops and iPad Pro with included 1 meter desktop cable + stowable travel cable for Home, Office & Travel
- Philips Hue Smart Button for Hue Smart Lights, Smart Light Control, (Hue Hub required)
- Timeskey NFC 10PCS NTAG 215 NFC Stickers NXP NTAG215 NFC Tags 100% Compatible with TagMo and Amiibo, 504 Bytes Memory Fully Programmable
- Tile Slim (2020) - 1 Pack
- Twelve South CableSnap | 3pk, Full-grain leather cord organizers/cable management for travel, work and home (black)
- Twelve South AirFly | Wireless Transmitter to use Wireless/Noise-Cancelling Headphones in Gyms or on Airplanes (aptx Low Latency)
*If this is not the "Mac Scented Candle" product you were looking for, you can check the other results by clicking this link. Details were last updated on Apr 14, 2021 16:53 PST.