Product DescriptionReal [Good] Food, Built to Fuel. Quality ingredients, intentional recipes, long-lasting energy. Picky oats combines our athletic know-how and chef's palate to create a serious breakfast for people on the move. Whether it's hard workout or a hard day at work, you can count on us to get you through the long haul. See you at the finish line!
- Nutritionally balanced with active people in mind. 10 grams all natural protein from oats, chia seeds + nuts (no powders!), and much lower added sugar than conventional instant oatmeals (3-6 grams).
- Variety pack contains all three flavors How 'Bout Dem Apples, Game, Set, Matcha! and Can't Beet Chocolate. Each with over 50% ingredients that are (delicious and nutritious) toppings.
- USDA Organic, Non-GMO, Vegan, Gluten-Free, Dairy-Free, Soy-Free, Nothing Artificial.
- Developed by chef Elyse Kopecky, co-author of New York Times Best-selling Cookbook Run Fast. Eat Slow.
- Easy to prepare, just empty into a cup or bowl and add hot water (or your favorite cold mixer for overnight oats).
Top ReviewsSustainable Energy Oatmeal
by SarahG (5 out of 5 stars)
September 10, 2018
I'm currently training for the Chicago Marathon next month, and ate a bowl of Can't Beet Chocolate about an hour before heading out the door for 22 miles. This oatmeal tastes amazing and kept me fueled for the entire duration of my run. I knew it was a big gamble trying out new long run fuel the day of a 22-miler, but my previous breakfast options were giving me serious GI upset during my long runs. You can imagine how that ended- runner's trots. My stomach wasn't the slightest upset after eating this oatmeal.
I prefer a creamier bowl of oatmeal, so I made mine with 1 cup of 2% milk instead of 1 cup of water like the package suggests. So thankful I found this oatmeal! I will be packing it with me when I head to Chicago!!
Seriously delicious oatmeal!!! Flavors, consistency, ingredients...fantastic!
by John Gelb (5 out of 5 stars)
July 30, 2019
I needed a hearty breakfast to give me energy for early bike rides. Got a "pushed" story on Google feed during Tour de France that said the one common breakfast item for so many riders is oatmeal. Then it mentioned Picky Oats. So I had to try. I love the taste. Whether you like this super thick, or thinned out, you can achieve it based on how much water you add. I also add milk to cool it off a bit. I love nuts alone, but I usually avoid them in yogurt, cereal, everything. So that was the biggest unknown for me...but these guys added the perfect types of nuts, in an optimal ratio to everything else so I actually love the nuts for the crunch. Sweetness is perfect too. I don't need to add any honey. Picky Oats has already become my go-to morning breakfast food. Thank you!!!
by Kathi (4 out of 5 stars)
September 27, 2018
I'm really pleased with these oatmeal choices. The taste is excellent and given all the good stuff in the blend the price is comparatively reasonable. Wish there weren't quite so much sugar in them though, they are very high in calories.
Old, Damaged and Poorly Packaged😐
by Soooreel (1 out of 5 stars)
October 29, 2018
If I could return I would. The box came old, damaged, and poorly packaged. I wish it would have allowed me ro add more pictures. For $30 I expected better. And No I would not recommend. This is unacceptable.
Delicious and nutritious!
by DR (5 out of 5 stars)
February 26, 2018
Wow delicious oatmeal, great taste and very filling! Loved the different flavors! One packet was definitely enough for breakfast. Mix it well because it tends to be thick. This could power you through a workout for a couple hours for sure.
I love the convenience of these
by Peg in FL (5 out of 5 stars)
March 5, 2018
I love the convenience of these, especially for traveling to events. Easy to pack, carry and prepare. The flavors are all good, different from what I could easily make on my own.
by Marien Lorenzo (3 out of 5 stars)
July 1, 2019
Pretty much the only thing saving this is the occasional Goji berry in my mouth. It's an otherwise weird flavor and not in the good "I wanna try that again". The only reason I'm not more upset is that I've been throwing up for days and need something bland in my belly.
Great oatmeal for athletes
by Amazon Customer (5 out of 5 stars)
April 20, 2019
Great taste and easy to make. Very filling and great fuel for prolonged activities. Does not upset stomach during workouts. A little pricey but definitely worth it.
Yummy! New favorite oatmeal.
by Matthew Brown (5 out of 5 stars)
September 5, 2018
So happy.... you know fall is close when you break out the apple and cinnamon oatmeal. The oatmeal is nutritious, a perfect post run breakfast that you may dash home to. The matcha variety oatmeal is my second favorite.
Great ingredients, decent taste.
by A. Arya (5 out of 5 stars)
September 25, 2018
It's got good ingredients, but is a bit pricey. I don't know if there was any significant boost in performance but it didn't bother my gut on race day, especially as the swim was first. Add nut butter for extra calories and taste.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
- Picky Bars Real Food Energy Bars Whole Shebang Variety Pack, 10 Count
- Picky Oats Organic Performance Oatmeal, Can't Beet Chocolate, 11.3 oz (4 servings) By Picky Bars
- Picky Bars Performance Granola, PB&J All Day, 10.6oz bag (10 servings)
- Picky Oats Organic Performance Oatmeal, Variety Pack, All Flavors, 2.8 oz (Pack of 6 Cups) By Picky Bars
- Picky Bars Real Food Energy Bars, 4 Bar Variety Pack, 1.6oz (Pack of 4)
- Picky Bars Performance Granola, Variety Pack 10.6oz bags (2 count)
- Picky Bars Ah, Fudge Nuts Real Food Energy Bars - Vegan, All Natural, Gluten-Free (10 Pack)
- Picky Bars Smooth Caffeinator Real Food Energy Bars - Vegan, All Natural, Gluten-Free (10 Pack)
- Picky Bars Performance Granola, Sassy Molassy, 10.6oz (1 Bag)
- Picky Bars Real Food Energy Bars, Cinnamon Roll'n, 1.6oz (Pack of 10)
*If this is not the "Organic Performance Oatmeal" product you were looking for, you can check the other results by clicking this link. Details were last updated on Feb 21, 2020 09:46 PST.