Rheos Floating Sunglasses
Product DescriptionThe Sapelos floating sunglasses feature a stylish oversized look and large fit. These floatable sunglasses offer high performance as fishing sunglasses and boating sunglasses and look great for everyday use. If you're looking for men's floating sunglasses or women's floating sunglasses, this unisex style has you covered. They also make the perfect groomsmen and bridesmaid gifts, fishing gifts, and boating gifts! Each pair includes high quality polarized lenses with anti-scratch, anti-fog, hydrophobic and oleophobic coatings, and every purchase includes a microfiber pouch. Designed with love in Charleston, South Carolina. Did you know? A portion of your purchase will go directly to nonprofit organizations that defend our coastlines and waterways.
- 💧 FLOATING SUNGLASSES MADE FOR WATER - Our Coopers floating sunglasses are made for the love of water. Our frames will never sink, so you can do more of what you love without worry.
- 💧 POLARIZED NYLON OPTICS - The biggest innovation in lenses since polarization. Our new Nyon Optics are lab-tested to be clearer than glass.
- 💧 RIDICULOUSLY COMFORTABLE - Our shades are so lightweight, they're barely there. You've never worn something this comfortable.
- 💧 HELPS PROTECT OUR WATERWAYS - As a certified member of 1% for the Planet, a portion of every sale supports organizations that protect our coastlines and waterways.
- 💧 DESIGNED WITH LOVE IN CHARLESTON, SC - We are paddlers, fishers, surfers, and mermaids-in-disguise. Based in the coastal city of Charleston, SC, we need water to breathe. Psst... we've got you covered with free returns & a lifetime warranty too.
Top ReviewsRheos you deserves another chance. You earns it!
by Sharon (5 out of 5 stars)
May 10, 2019
I am updating this product review as my experience with Rheos evolves.
When my new pairs of sunglasses arrived on 5/10 Fri, I was so dismayed to discover Rheos has over quoted its lens width as 3" in the product description (when it should be 2.25"). As a result, this new sunglassess doesn't fit me well & thus very uncomfortable to wear and looks comical.
I immediately filed my feedback to Amazon so as to alert potential buyers of the wrong size info. More frustrations started to build in me when the amount of hassles involved just to effect an international return started to sink in.
Jake is the mind behind Rheos and his actions that follows my feedback totally exceeded my expectations! He impressed upon me with his sincerity in genuine problem solving at such crunch time. He listens, identify the pain point where he can offer true values to me & ultimately successfully turnaround my bad experience to a bearable one.
I am now convinced this is a company that truely values its customers & will do the best to provide customer with proper help which is what great customer service is all about.
So Rheos you certainly deserves this 2nd chance.
by LaAnd (4 out of 5 stars)
August 7, 2018
I highly recommend these glasses. They are lightweight and float. They are really comfortable. I wish the frames were larger. They do not fit well on someone with a wide face. They look really cute on someone with a slender face. I love the fact they float so well. I will definitely always wear these when I am on the water. They will save you a lot of money in glasses sinking to the bottom of the lake!
Comfortable and lightweight fit!
by Tabitha Porterfield (5 out of 5 stars)
August 7, 2018
Rheos not only fit my #waterlife and #outdoorlife but my #worklife too! I've always struggled to find comfortable sunglasses but after wearing these for several weeks for a variety of activities, I'm sold! Lightweight and durable, stylish enough to go from kayaks and trails, to brunch.
Perfect sunglasses for any water-related activities!
by Ian Mecray (5 out of 5 stars)
August 13, 2018
Awesome sunglasses. Very lightweight and stylish. I've worn them for the last few days and have loved them. These are the perfect sunglasses for any water-related activity. I look forward to using them while I'm canoeing and hanging out at the beach.
Great price for top quality
by StokesC (5 out of 5 stars)
May 9, 2019
Just recently purchased these sun glasses. Amazingly light weight with good quality lenses. They're true to their word and they actually float. Great price for such a quality product. You get Costa and Oakley quality with a more reasonable price. Highly recommend buying these, you won't be disappointed.
by Jacob Hoot (5 out of 5 stars)
August 22, 2018
While some people are doing extreme sports, I decided to do the most extreme of them all... Carousel racing with my best friend!
Ive never really been able to find a pair of sunglasses that ive worn more than a few weeks, but ever since I got my pair of Rheos, i wear them everywhere! They really are so lightweight you cant tell their even on most of the time! Definitely a must for super comfortable sunglasses!!
Not worth it
by Sum (1 out of 5 stars)
July 19, 2019
Don't stay on face, super big. Also, don't buy unless there is a coupon! There wasn't one when I bought mine, they had a tag that showed them costing less than I paid, and they were bought from the people that make them! Waste of money!
Do not fit face!!
by Nicole H. (2 out of 5 stars)
June 20, 2019
I purchased 2 different styles of these Rheos. One for myself and one for my husband. The glasses do float as said in description, but are extremely big in both styles to the point if you look down they will fall off your face. For size reference my husband wears a size 8 fitted hat.
by MikeM (2 out of 5 stars)
July 24, 2019
This pair of glasses just broke on me. I really liked them. I'm upset they are 50.00 dollar sunglasses. And I cant return them. Really????? If it was Nordstrom's they would accept return. Will not order again love the lenses too bad. Disappointed. Not durable fishing glasses.
by Susan Janda (1 out of 5 stars)
June 3, 2019
Fall off your face and won't stay on your head either. Very lightweight And the arms were very loose. Not worth the money.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
- Rheos Eddies Sport Style Floating Polarized Sunglasses | 100% UV Protection | Ideal for Boating and Fishing
- Cressi Ninja Floating, Adult Sport Buoyant Sunglasses, Polarized Lenses, Protective Case | Best for Boating, Sailing, Fishing, Water Sports, Beach Activities, Running, Cycling, Hiking, Trekking
- Rheos Wyecreeks Round Floating Polarized Sunglasses | 100% UV Protection | Floatable Shades | Ideal for Fishing and Boating
- Rheos Anhingas Floating Polarized Sunglasses | 100% UV Protection | Ideal for Fishing and Boating
- Rheos Bahias Small Sport Style Floating Polarized Sunglasses | 100% UV Protection | Ideal for Fishing and Boating
- Rheos Palmettos Aviator Floating Polarized Sunglasses | 100% UV Protection | Ideal for Fishing and Boating
- Costa Del Mar C-Mono Retainer
- Tanceuticals Self Tanner - CC Self Tanning Lotion for Body Gives Natural, Long Lasting Sunless Tan - Fresh Coconut Scent and Full of Healthy Cosmeceuticals - Easy to Apply - Dark 4.2 oz
- JOUSEN Men's Fashion Sneakers Memory Foam Casual Shoes for Men Retro Oxford Sneaker
*If this is not the "Rheos Floating Sunglasses" product you were looking for, you can check the other results by clicking this link. Details were last updated on Feb 28, 2020 12:00 PST.