Product DescriptionLeave your pots unattended without worrying about burning your food to a crisp by placing SAKI on the job. Designed to fit most saucepans, this wireless and ultra quiet appliance will ensure your sauces, soups, and meals are stirred to perfection. [Read more]
- ✅ POWERFUL AUTOMATIC HOT POT MIXER – Imagine leaving your pots unattended without worrying about burning your food. The Saki self-stirring pot utensil will gently stir your stews, soups, sauces, porridge & risottos, releasing the tastiest fresh flavors.
- ✅ FULLY ADJUSTABLE FOR YOUR COLLECTION OF POTS & PANS – The Saki Electric Stirrer is not a regular stirring tool or stirring machine. Its dynamic arms are designed to easily fit a wide range of saucepans (6-10.2 inches diameter, 4-8 inches height).
- ✅ AUTOSTIRRER IS BEST FOR SMART, HEALTHY COOKING - BPA free, Cordless and Rechargeable, Saki Autostirrer is an innovative kitchen gadget that enhances the cooking experience with the joy of hands-free stirring and 2 speeds for extra peace of mind.
- ✅ FAST-CHARGING AND ULTRA-QUIET – ALLOW IT 4 HOURS to RECHARGE, then let it handle all the hot food stirring, so you can focus on anything else. Perfect accessory for smooth sauces, delicate soups or even thicker meals, cereals, rich chunky stews.
- ✅ ULTRA PROTECTIVE OF YOUR TIME, POTS & MEALS – Stirring to perfection, the Saki Pot Mixer takes creaminess to another level, saving precious cookware sets from hollandaise, porridge, gravy, sauce or custards. Fun & easy cooking!
Top ReviewsWorked Perfectly
by Paul E. Nielsen (5 out of 5 stars)
November 20, 2018
I bought this mixer specifically to try when making French Onion Soup. The SAKI was attached to a 5 Quart pot. I then added four cut up baseball size yellow sweat onions along with a cut up stick of butter and some red wine. With the temp set for 210 degrees I turned on the stirrer. It had plenty of power to handle this batch of onions. Every 20 minutes or so I would go into the pot with a wooden spoon to assist the mixing from top to bottom as the onions cooked down. The SAKI stirrer worked perfectly. Very easy to clean. This device will get some use in my kitchen.
Thought this was a must have!
by Bruce Southard (4 out of 5 stars)
December 10, 2018
Cream based soup or sauces will still stick and scorch while using this. Heat must be monitored closely.
Doesn't turn on
by Nicole (1 out of 5 stars)
March 3, 2019
I had to order this/return it twice - both times the motor broke. The first order wouldn't turn on even after a full cycle of charging. I sent that one back and they sent a replacement. Second order after a full charged worked for about 15 minutes and then gave the "alarm" for low battery. I charged the unit for a full cycle and it will no longer turn on. Had to return that one as well. Seeing as I've tried this twice and neither of them worked I'm giving up, which is too bad because I really could use an automatic stirrer when I make cheese.
Great accessory for the price but is noisy
by Zack Savage (4 out of 5 stars)
February 25, 2019
Loved the product, it stirred my tomato sauce over a couple of hours at a great pace and was very easy to setup and use.
My only negative and its a small one is that it is advertised as super quiet. It isn't, but then again I am not sure any motor will not make some whirring but with this on the cooktop and watching tv with a glass of wine you could certainly hear it.
I know, first world problems.
For the price, definitely recommend.
by Jeanne shelton (5 out of 5 stars)
December 6, 2018
I love it. I bought it to specifically make these licorice caramel which must be stirred continually for over an hour. It worked beautifully.
by Merve Aslan (5 out of 5 stars)
November 11, 2018
I really am satisfied with this purchase. SAKI pot mixer has every feature listed. It fits very well in the pot and it works properly. That's why I gave 5 stars.
The clamp melted
by Anh (2 out of 5 stars)
May 22, 2019
This only work for soup, anything more, the device will not stir and the clap attached to the top of the pot melted from the heat after 1 use
It does the job.
by Nadadew (4 out of 5 stars)
October 27, 2018
I got this for my mom as a gift and she liked it. It does the job for her, she doesn't have to stand up and stir soups or sauces, it can do it for her while she's sitting down and relaxing.
Non standard size.....
by Michael (1 out of 5 stars)
December 1, 2018
Doesn't fit a standard Dutch Oven.... really over engineered for the size of pot it can fit.....
Got exactly what was advertised
by Fabian Meriles (5 out of 5 stars)
February 8, 2019
Just what my wife expected from it.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
- StirMATE Smart Pot Stirrer - Self-Adjusting, Powerful, Quiet, Cordless
- M5x10mm Knurled Screws,Thumb Screws,Thumb Bolt,Metric,Stainless Steel,Pack 6
- Kitchen Gizmo Snap N Strain Strainer, Clip On Silicone Colander, Fits all Pots and Bowls - Lime Green
- AmeriColor Food Coloring, Navy Blue Soft Gel Paste, 13.5 Ounce
- O'Creme Rectangle Caramel Candy Silicone Mold for Chocolate Truffles, Ganache, Jelly, Candy and Praline
- StirChef SAUCEPAN STIRRER HandsFree StoveTop cooking
- CookPerfect Smart Wireless Meat Thermometer with 400ft Bluetooth Range for The Oven Grill Kitchen BBQ Smoker Rotisserie with Bluetooth and WiFi Digital Connectivity (1 Probe Included)
- Gourmia GTH9185 Digital Spatula Thermometer Cooking & Candy Temperature Reader & Stirrer in One, Durable BPA free food safe material, 2nd Generation
- Ardente Gourmet Stirrer Color: Black
- Uutensil Stirr - the Unique Automatic Pan Stirrer - Longer Nylon Legs, Olive Green
*If this is not the "SAKI Automatic Pot Stirrer" product you were looking for, you can check the other results by clicking this link. Details were last updated on Oct 20, 2020 16:35 PST.