SHOPPING WITH BABIES, REINVENTED
Did you know that falls from shopping carts are among the leading causes of head injuries to young children? Binxy Baby Founder Lisa Pinnell found this startling. As a mother of four, she too was faced with the challenge of shopping with young children and lugging around big, awkward carriers. What if there was a detachable and portable carrier fitted specially for shopping carts? Enter: Binxy Baby Shopping Cart Hammock.
OUT-OF-THE-BOX DESIGN AND INNOVATION
Binxy Baby is an innovative solution that allows you to shop hands-free with your baby safely (and comfily!), secured by premium clips and velcro in our one-of-a-kind baby hammock for shopping carts.
PORTABLE AND COMPACT FOR ANYTIME, ANYWHERE USE
We wanted to create a baby carrier that was easy to transport and conveniently stowed away. Simply unroll and fasten to the edges of the shopping cart, and unclip/roll back up for easy storage.
SAFETY TESTED AND LUXURIOUS COMFORT
Using only the best materials and hardware, our product is fully compliant with the US Consumer Product Safety Improvement Act (CPSIA). Our product team designed the carrier to hold up to 50 lbs with a natural incline that gently cocoons your baby, protecting their neck and spine. Made from 97% cotton in gorgeous patterns and sewn with double layer upholstery fabric for long lasting wear.
- INNOVATIVE DESIGN - Shopping with babies can be a challenge. Slings restrict your mobility, car seats fit awkwardly in carts. We hear you! Binxy Baby is an innovative solution that allows you to shop hands-free with your baby safely (and comfily!) secured in our one-of-a-kind baby hammock for shopping carts. We decided to think outside the box and build a product that made it easy for moms and dads to bring their babes along during shopping errands.
- TOP QUALITY MATERIALS - Our baby carrier is made from top-of-the-line materials to ensure your baby’s safety and comfort. Made from 97% cotton in gorgeous patterns and sewn with double layer upholstery fabric, this shopping cart hammock will cradle your baby in comfort and style. Premium plastic clips and velcro ensures the hammock stays securely fastened to the cart at all times.
- SAFETY FIRST - Safety is our top priority at Binxy Baby. We want you to feel confident bringing your baby on shopping errands, no questions asked. Our product has passed numerous safety tests and certifications, and is fully compliant with the US Consumer Product Safety Improvement Act (CPSIA). A secure seat harness and infant carrier strap ensures your baby and carrier stays put throughout.
- EASY STORAGE - Traditional baby carriers are bulky, we understand that. This baby hammock for shopping carts can be easily stowed away in a purse or backpack and brought with you wherever you go. The flexible fabric allows for easy rolling and simple assembly. Leave the carrier at home or in the car and grab your Binxy Baby hammock for hands-free shopping!
- OPTIMAL COMFORT - Lull your baby to sleep in their very own hammock, specially fitted for shopping carts, while you shop. Our product team designed the carrier to hold up to 50 lbs with a natural incline that gently cocoons your baby, protecting their neck and spine. We use soft fabric free of toxic materials for your baby’s long term health and wellness.
Top ReviewsThis DOES fit Costco carts!!
by Julie Pereira (5 out of 5 stars)
January 9, 2017
This prouduct is amazing!! I'd also like to clarify that it DOES indeed fit on the larger Costco carts. Please see my photos below!
Broke within a week,and my son almost got hurt!
by Ashley johnson (1 out of 5 stars)
August 10, 2018
Used it a week with my newborn and already broke, bought months in advance and now my refund has expired so I can't get a new one. My son would have gotten severely injured if I didn't notice it starting to break when I put it on the shopping cart.
by IMARA219 (5 out of 5 stars)
June 15, 2017
This hammock was a lifesaver. The stroller I picked is awesome but seemingly cumbersome. After we installed the car seat, I realized the stroller was bulky and I am not about that life. So glad I purchased this hammock. We went to Wal-Mart as a family, and I loved not being tied down. The hammock snapped on the cart in a jif. The secured locks worked great. The baby was entranced, at 4 weeks old, it was an adventure for him. We even got a compliment for the hammock. What I loved most of all is that we were able to fit all the items we needed in the cart (including the jumbo value size box of diapers) as well as the little one with no worry. Also, loved that I was able to maintain eye contact with him without feeling restrained.
Not great for big babies
by Amazon Customer (2 out of 5 stars)
July 12, 2018
I loved the idea of this hammock, and maybe if my little man weren't so hefty it might have worked for us. We used it once and it just wasn't comfortable for him. It also was pretty difficult to install, and I had help. I mean it wasn't confusing, just tricky and I can't imagine having to do it while holding the baby... I also feel like it is a bit over priced for what it actually is...
Be prepared to get stopped with a lot of "awwws" :)
by Kate (5 out of 5 stars)
August 22, 2018
I was putting off going to the grocery store because I didn't want to lug the damn car seat in with my new baby. So I got this expensive piece of cloth and plastic, and I have zero regrets! I park by the cart return and plop her in, right there in the parking lot. It makes grocery shopping so much easier. And she even fell asleep in it at Target! Everyone stopped and checked her out in her little hammock, so if you don't like strangers stopping you ever other minute to tell you how cute your baby is, this ain't for you! (But get it anyway.)
Can't live without! If there were 10 stars, I'd give it!
by Jeri Singletary (5 out of 5 stars)
May 10, 2018
Good. Lord. This thing is amazing. When you have two or more kiddos, it's a must. I can't make it down one aisle in the store without being stopped and asked what it is and where I got it! (The company knows this and even provides you with cute handy little business cards you can keep in your bag and hand out...brilliant free marketing for them and saves me time!). It's super cute and extremely helpful when grocery shopping! Will be gifting these to all 2nd time Mamas! (Note: I have, since this picture, learned it will snap on to the top rail of this brand of target cart, it feels like it's too large and will brake the brackets, but so far seems to be okay! I prefer to use the smaller lower rail as shown in the picture when I don't have an especially large amount of items because it feels more secure and you can use the holes in the cart to feed the straps through which keeps it from sliding toward the back of the cart).
Does not fit Costco carts
by Amazon Customer (2 out of 5 stars)
May 2, 2018
The product is well made. I actually like it. But... I thought it would fit Costco carts and it doesn't. That's the whole reason I bought it. The quality of the product is there but not being able to fit Costco carts earns it low score
I don't know if it was the cart or what but my son didn't like it and seemed uncomfortable
by Emily (3 out of 5 stars)
December 27, 2017
I had been wanting this for my second son for a long time. I finally ordered it and used it at Target for the first time, when he was about 3 months old. At that point, he was about 17 pounds and seemed too large for this. I don't know if it was the cart or what but my son didn't like it and seemed uncomfortable. I will be returning it since I have no use for it.
BEST PRODUCT EVER
by Danielle (5 out of 5 stars)
December 13, 2016
BEST PRODUCT EVER. Yes, it is expensive. Just DO IT. It will be a lifesaver. No wraps, no carriers, no fuss. Just place your little nugget inside and off you go. HANDS FREE
5 months later and I still LOVE IT. Seriously one of the staple mom products I own.
Favorite item bought for baby!
by Bri S. (5 out of 5 stars)
November 12, 2017
Love, love, love this hammock and my baby does too! I also get so many compliments from multiple women who wish they had one. I know some people don't mind lugging the carrier around, but if you have a baby like me, my son hate being in his carrier for long periods of time. So I can't usually get through my whole grocery trip without him screaming. My first time using this hammock, I was shopping for nearly 2hrs (Thanksgiving items) he was awake and so content the whole time. I was shocked. Love this baby item so much I want to gift one to all my friends! You won't regret buying!!!
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
- Taf Toys Koala Infant Tummy-time Soft Crinkle Activity Book with Huge Baby Safe Mirror, 3D Activities, Textures and a Soft Baby Teether
- Fisher-Price Sit-Me-Up Floor Seat [Amazon Exclusive]
- Windi Gas and Colic Reliever for Babies (10 Count) by Frida Baby
- 4moms New Reversible and Machine Washable Newborn Insert - Soft, Plush Fabric
- LaVie Lactation Massager, Teal, Breastfeeding Support for Clogged Ducts, Mastitis, Improve Milk Flow, Engorgement, Medical Grade
- Newborn Infant Nursery Swaddle Blanket - Warm Cozy and Soft Knitted Fleece Blanket for Baby Boy and Girl - Cute and Useful Gift for Novice Moms Using in Strollers or Car Seat Grey
- Baby K'tan Original Baby Wrap Carrier, Infant and Child Sling - Simple Wrap Holder for Babywearing - No Rings or Buckles - Carry Newborn up to 35 lbs, Black, Women 6-8 (Small), Men 37-38
- Milkmakers Lactation Cookie Bites, Oatmeal Chocolate Chip, 10 Count
- The Noggle - Making The Backseat Cool Again - Vehicle Air Conditioning System to Keep Your Kids Cool and Comfortable When Traveling in The Car - Works with Most Vehicles - 6ft, Grey Quatrefoil
- Itzy Ritzy Adjustable Stroller Caddy - Stroller Organizer Featuring Two Built-in Pockets, Front Zippered Pocket and Adjustable Straps to Fit Nearly Any Stroller, Coffee and Cream
*If this is not the "Shopping Cart Baby Hammock" product you were looking for, you can check the other results by clicking this link. Details were last updated on Jun 21, 2020 12:29 PST.