The Best Hangover Remedy
Product DescriptionBlowfish is a morning hangover remedy that's backed by science and guaranteed to work. Or your money back. Blowfish is real medicine and the only hangover remedy whose safety and efficacy are recognized by the FDA. Blowfish delivers the medicine your body needs while the effervescent formulation means it works fast and is gentle on your stomach. Blowfish for Hangovers is specifically formulated to treat hangover symptoms including headaches, dehydration, fatigue and impaired mental function. And Blowfish's pharmaceutical-grade caffeine and effervescent formulation is gentle on your sensitive, hungover stomach. Blowfish is America's #1 hangover remedy because it's like a complete hangover kit in one easy to take formulation: pain reliever, caffeine, effervescence and water. Just drop two tablets in 16 ounces of water, and drink when the fizzing stops. If hangover symptoms return or you start to drag later in the day, Blowfish can be taken every six hours (do not exceed 8 tablets in 24 hours). Unlike other products that make false Òhangover preventionÓ or Òhangover cureÓ claims, Blowfish is the only hangover product with a formulation that's recognized by the FDA as safe and effective. That's why it's been featured by The New York Times, The Today Show, The BBC, Men's Health, GQ, The Doctors, The Chive, BroBible, and BuzzFeed. Order Blowfish now so it's close at hand next time you need it. Because, let's be honest, at some point you will. Blowfish for Hangovers is FDA-recognized, Kosher, Vegan and Gluten-Free.
- Pain reliever and alertness aid specifically designed to treat hangovers.
- Effervescent tablets are taken upon waking
- Contains aspirin and caffeine, which are recognized by the FDA's over-the-counter monograph on overindulgence as safe and effective for treating the symptoms associated with a hangover.
- One box treats 6 hangovers.
- Lemon Flavored.
Top ReviewsI pound back Jager until I end up in some strangers bed room dressed like a drag queen
by Thomas (5 out of 5 stars)
April 15, 2016
I don't consider myself an alcoholic. I would say I drink about once a month but when I do drink I drink. I pound back Jager until I end up in some strangers bed room dressed like a drag queen. After taking the walk of shame I throw some blowfish in a red solo cup head to work and this product makes it seem like the night prior was just a bad dream. Cheers
I love this stuff!
by HockeyWife (5 out of 5 stars)
December 29, 2017
I love this stuff! The Hubby and I went to St. Lucia and enjoyed an all inclusive resort a little too much! Every morning the Hubby would crawl out of bed and make us a couple of Blowfish drinks. 30 minutes later, we were ready to go to breakfast and start all over again! I never vacation without it!
Literally ONLY aspirin and caffeine - and it doesn't work
by G Morgan (1 out of 5 stars)
September 29, 2018
I purchased this after reading lots of reviews and recommendations. I am extremely sensitive to alcohol, but enjoy the occasional cocktail and glass of wine, so decided to try Blowfish. After taking it the morning after drinking, a felt the initial rush from the caffeine and a few hours later the hangover set in. Having purchased multiple products for hangover prevention, I can say Detoxx for Hangovers worked best but only if taken with a full glass of water prior to drinking.
Same thing as BC Powders
by Amazon Customer (3 out of 5 stars)
March 2, 2018
Decent... Pretty much the same thing as BC Powders, just more expensive.
I'll stick to my BC Powder and bloody mary remedy.
If you don't buy Blowfish you're CRAZY!!!
by Kristin Harris (5 out of 5 stars)
November 27, 2018
THE BEST PRODUCT EVER! I discovered blowfish a few years ago when I was sent it from a company called Influenster to review for my blog. I was realling from a product that was taken off of the market that was geared towards hangovers, so trying out blowfish was a welcomed surprise. All I can say is that I never leave home without them. I don't travel without them. I for sure don't drink without them. I loved them so much that I added them into 150 party favor boxes I recently did for a client. If you truly want to save the day, definitely get blowfish for hangovers! You won't be disappointed!
4 days in Vegas with no hangover!
by Amazon Customer (5 out of 5 stars)
December 6, 2018
As I get older I've been starting to get terrible hangovers after a night out. When my husband and I were going away to Vegas for a few days, I knew we wanted to make the most of our trip and not be stuck in bed with headaches and nausea. I decided to try these tablets given the positive reviews - and honestly, I was willing to try anything to not mess up our adults only trip! We went four days in Vegas with a lot of drinking, less than healthy eating, staying up way too late. We each added one of these tablets to our water bottle first thing in the morning and slowly sipped while getting up and around for the day. I never had a headache or nausea on this trip and the Blowfish tablets seemed to help give me a boost of energy that I needed to go another long day. I'd buy again!
by Mailue (1 out of 5 stars)
March 14, 2018
Either I drink too much or this doesn't work. Will keep trying.
by Angela M. Dragoo (5 out of 5 stars)
August 25, 2017
I just tried this product after hearing some good feedback from a friend. Blowfish does not disappoint. It cured my queasiness and headache and I was able to turn a couple questionable mornings into productive work days. I also felt a little energy burst. Unlike a lot of hangover cures, you don't have to take this before you drink. Just pop a tab in some water when you wake up feeling not so great - so no preplanning required. I will definitely keep these around in the future.
Save your money.
by vesh (2 out of 5 stars)
April 22, 2019
I've tried lots of hangover remedies in the past. This one is by far the most overrated out of all of them. Essentially, these are fizz tablets that equate to a cup of coffee and two aspirins but it taste like lemon instead of coffee. What I find odd is that they went through the trouble of making this diuretic taste like a sports drink but didn't think to include any electrolytes or vitamins, which are proven to help a dehydrated person become rehydrated, seeing how that's one of the major reasons why people suffer hangovers in the first place.
Also, aspirin is brutal on the stomach. Kind of odd to think that ingesting something that will make your stomach feel worse than it does already is somehow going to make it feel better.
In the end, I give blowfish 2 stars instead of one. It did take my headache away, but it also made me a barely able to function bag of stomach pain and misery instead of the "guaranteed" hangover free human being.
by Nicholas J. Perry (5 out of 5 stars)
October 16, 2018
This is the absolute best product for a hangover. I went to a 4 day wedding in Mexico that was fueled with tequila, unmentionables and bad decisions. Needless to say I woke up each morning feeling like I had been kicked in the head repeatedly. Within minutes of taking blowfish the pounding subdued and I was ready to do it again. Would recommend for degenerates seeking fast relief.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
- DrinkAde (6 Pack) Prevention for Hangovers, Hydration & Liver Detox with Electrolytes, Vitamin B, Milk Thistle, Only 5 Calories, No Sugar, Caffeine-Free, Vegan, Non-GMO
- H-PROOF Doctor-Developed Chewables for Morning Recovery and Antioxidant Liver Support with Milk Thistle, N-Acetyl-Cysteine (NAC), Dihydromyricetin (DHM), Electrolytes, Black Cherry Flavor, 5 Packets
- Goody's Hangover, Fast Pain Relief, 4 Stick Powders Each
- LES Labs DeToxx for Hangovers, Natural Supplement for Liver Support & Electrolyte Replenishment, 60 Capsules
- PartySmart 250mg, 10Single Serve Capsules for Better Morning After
- Neutrogena Makeup Remover Cleansing Towelette Singles, Daily Face Wipes to Remove Dirt, Oil, Makeup & Waterproof Mascara, Individually Wrapped, 20 ct
- Purple Tree Hangover Cure & Prevention Pills | Dihydromyricetin (DHM), Milk Thistle, Vitamin B, Willow Bark, NAC, Prickly Pear, Electrolytes | Promotes Liver Health & Detox | Made in USA | 30 Pills
- Hang Zero - Hangover Cure & Prevention Pills - Dihydromyricetin (DHM), Milk Thistle, Prickly Pear, NAC, Electrolytes for Morning After Alcohol Recovery - Liver Support & Aid - 30 Capsules
- Liquid I.V. Hydration Multiplier, Electrolyte Powder, Easy Open Packets, Supplement Drink Mix (Lemon Lime, 16 Count)
- Flyby Hangover Cure & Prevention Pills (30 Capsules) - Dihydromyricetin (DHM), Chlorophyll, Prickly Pear, N-Acetyl-Cysteine, Milk Thistle for Morning After Alcohol Recovery & Aid - Certified Organic
*If this is not the "The Best Hangover Remedy" product you were looking for, you can check the other results by clicking this link. Details were last updated on May 25, 2023 06:20 +08.