Grow the F*ck Up
Product DescriptionLet's face it, adulting is hard. We all know someone that can't seem to manage their finances, tie a tie, change a car tire, or even write a decent resume. These basic skills that should have been taught to those graduating high school and college seem to get overlooked. You may even be thinking, why didn't they teach me this in school? That ends now. See why Grow the F*ck Up is a best selling book for birthday gifts, Christmas gifts, graduation gifts and more:
- A hilarious birthday gift under $20: Designed to be a birthday gift for him or her, Grow the F*ck Up has life lessons for everyone, men and women alike. Dad will appreciate it. Mom will loathe it. Your son, daughter, or teen that hasn't quite figured out their identity will surely learn from it. Want your husband to Grow the F*ck Up for his birthday? Look no further. Want your wife to learn how to change a car battery? We have that too. The perfect birthday gift is here and for under 20 dollars, it won't break the bank.
- The perfect graduation gift for 2019: We all struggle with finding a graduation gift under $20 that will make in impression. This hilarious, instructional book is perfect for a teen graduating high school, a man or woman graduating college, or someone that simply needs a book on adulting 101. If it just doesn't seem to work out this year, you can always give it as a graduation gift for 2020 as well.
- A Secret Santa gift to remember: Don't break the bank this holiday season. Get a hilarious secret Santa gift under $20. It's informative, it's raunchy, and it will make a funny secret Santa gift for 2019 and beyond. If a funny xmas gift isn't quite your style, it also doubles as a hilarious present for nearly any other occasion.
- A Yankee Swap gift under $20: Much like secret Santa, a yankee swap gift exchange involves gag gifts for men or downright hilarious gifts for women. Grow the F*ck Up is a raunchy, yet informative book that can easily be used for this holiday season.
- The best White Elephant gift around: The white elephant gift exchange is a tradition in many homes on Christmas. Give this best selling gag gift to mom or dad to add a hilarious spin to the holiday festivities. If you're doing a gift exchange for work, Grow the F*ck Up makes a funny gift for coworkers or any other man or woman with a good sense of humor.
- A gift for any age: Whether its a birthday gift for someone turning 18 or 21, you simply can't go wrong. With a plethora of knowledge hidden within, Grow the F*ck Up teaches teens and young adults how to perform the most basic of tasks in life with step-by-step instructions.
Top ReviewsBought this for my brother for his graduation. I ...
by Amazon Customer (5 out of 5 stars)
July 19, 2018
Bought this for my brother for his graduation. I skimmed through it and it literally has everything you need to know from how to file taxes, to what clothing to wear to what type of events, and even to how to iron your pants or change a tire. Considering buying myself a copy
I would buy again
by Amazon Customer (5 out of 5 stars)
June 27, 2017
I bought two of these for my niece and nephew's graduations (one from college and another from high school) they thought it was really funny and they were excited to have it because it's actually full of great information. I will probably buy again for the next graduation.
Perfect for those $hi++/ lil teens that know it all and only call when they need something
by J Dunning (5 out of 5 stars)
April 9, 2019
Got this for my 19 yr old son. He doesnt call me anymore because he has life all figured out. Now he has a manual for doing things in a language he will actually read.
Obvious without depth list of basic life skills
by Mark Verber (2 out of 5 stars)
August 18, 2018
This book contains a list of tasks any adult should be able to perform. This could be a short article about learning a new skill. The vast majority of this content can be learned by using the instructions that came with the tools / items needed. For example, the instruction manual for a car have instructions for how to change a tire. This book could be useful to someone who is fearful by helping them understand these tasks are not difficult.
Bit if a Novelty, but has some useful info.
by Powder Hound (4 out of 5 stars)
January 27, 2019
Bought this for my teenagers for a gag gift - I expect they have no referred to it at all, but it does contain some good succinct advice on everything from tying a tie to changing a tire..
Great gift for older teens!
by Sarah K (5 out of 5 stars)
December 12, 2017
Great gift for my little brother for his 18th birthday! Hilarious and full of great advice! Pulls together advice about several things kids don't even think about but would benefit from knowing. A friend of mine always says, "I try to make an effort to learn more and have more practical knowledge, but I don't know what I don't know so I can't make an effort to learn about it." This book will teach them what they don't know they don't know.
Full of great information
by Todd Osborne (5 out of 5 stars)
July 31, 2017
Despite the funny title, this book is actually full of very useful information about how to do all the things you should have been taught as a child, but weren't. Especially useful for girls, who probably don't get as much car maintenance and repair information passed along from their father. I bought it for my 16 year old girl and she loves it.
Bought as a gag gift for my teenager. The ...
by Varied Interests (3 out of 5 stars)
March 9, 2018
Bought as a gag gift for my teenager. The look on opening it was priceless.
Not really a how to, but tons of ideas they can then go to the Internets to explore further.
Great book for the millenials!
by Vickie S. Simpson (5 out of 5 stars)
February 7, 2017
Got this for my 21 year old son who has zip by way of common sense. He actually really appreciated the book and the basics that it taught him. Seems to be helping him actually grow the f*** up!
by ZombieBaitMaiden (5 out of 5 stars)
December 27, 2017
I bought two of these for my grown sons. There's so many practical and helpful things in this book. It is a must for anyone entering into adulthood. From tying a tie to paying taxes. It's everything they should teach in school but don't. Highly recommend.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
- 97 Things to Do Before You Finish High School
- How Not to Be a Dick: An Everyday Etiquette Guide
- Man Up!: 367 Classic Skills for the Modern Guy
- Cooking Through College: When You Can't Stand Instant Noodles Another Day
- Manual to Manhood: How To Cook The Perfect Steak, Change A Tire, Impress A Girl & 97 Other Skills You Need To Survive
- Adulting 101: #Wisdom4Life (Hardcover) – A Complete Guide on Life Planning, Responsibility and Goal Setting, Makes a Great Gift for Teenagers, College Grads, Friends and Family
- Mr. Nuts and Mr. Balls
- The Naked Roommate: And 107 Other Issues You Might Run Into in College
- So People Say You're An Asshole: A Book for You, People Who Love You, and People Who Work with You
- The Driving Book: Everything New Drivers Need to Know but Don't Know to Ask
*If this is not the "Grow the F*ck Up" product you were looking for, you can check the other results by clicking this link. Details were last updated on Nov 27, 2023 17:36 +08.