Human Organ Transport Lunch Bag
Product DescriptionFred's E. M. T. insulated tote will keep your precious goods prepped, and ready to transplant right into your waiting stomach! This clever and quirky lunchbox is inspired by coolers used for organ transplants in the medical field and it is great for keeping your snacks alive and having fun on the go. Every Emergency Meal Transport lunch bag has a foam-insulated water-proof lining, a mesh interior pouch, and an 'organ donor' ID tag. Fred's E. M. T. insulated lunch bag measures 9. 75 x 7. 5 x 6. 25 in so it fits all your sodas, sandwiches, and snacks while still being easy to store in your kitchen!
- FUN & FUNCTIONAL: Genuine Fred E. M. T. insulated tote will keep your precious goods prepped, and ready to transplant right into your waiting stomach
- QUALITY MATERIALS: Every Emergency Meal Transport lunch bag has a foam-insulated water-proof lining, a mesh interior pouch, and an 'organ donor' ID tag
- CONVENIENT SIZE: Genuine Fred's E. M. T. insulated lunch bag measures 9. 75 x 7. 5 x 6. 25 inches so it fits all your sodas, sandwiches, and snacks while still being easy to store in your kitchen
- FUNNY GIFT: A unique and funny gift for family & friends, young and old E. M. T. is a must for kids back to school shopping and your quirky coworkers It is a perfect for white elephant gift parties that is sure to be a conversation starter
- PLEASE NOTE: This bag is actually for keeping food like liverwurst, not human livers
Top ReviewsNow i just need some human organs!
by A1C Ein Yerrgurl (5 out of 5 stars)
October 4, 2018
I got this and figured I'd get yelled at by the Sgt for it not being "in regs" bur well worth even a one time gag cost. however he just said "is that yours?!" Yes sgt?.. "Thats f***in awesome" hahaha. The material on outside gets dirty easially, however it kinda makes it better because its got a bit more shock value if it looks gross. It cleans easy so far on the inside and is sanitary. It insulates well in mild temps sofar, if i pack a frozen gatorade it will keep cold for ~10-12 hrs.
Standard loadout is a frozen Gatorade, monster energy drink, a roast beef sandwich, assorted trailmix, small PBJ sandwich, small yogurt, and 2 cheese sticks. So it can hold a decent amount of stuff and keeps cool. Also inside has a place for a wallet card sized identifier, and some mesh netting to store smaller items.
10/10 would buy again.
Hubby loved it.
by Amazon Customer (5 out of 5 stars)
December 29, 2017
It's been over 3 yrs since hubby got this and the zippers still work no complaints. Now it just doesn't come clean anymore, and it's starting to show some wear around the edges, but it's been used regularly for over 3 yrs in a dirty, dusty warehouse setting.
Happy organ donor
by Haley (5 out of 5 stars)
July 3, 2014
I don't get why its getting negative reviews based on size. I mean I've had no problem stuffing in a brain or couple of kidneys. But if you were needing to carry the large intestine we may run into a problem. Overall Im completely satisfied.
Fun roomy lunch bag
by J. Dugan (5 out of 5 stars)
August 10, 2019
This is my second lunch bag like this. The first lasted 8 years. Always a head turner. The white exterior will dirty easily (it's a canvas type material). Eventually the vinyl interior will begin to separate, but we're talking years before that happens.
Typically I can pack two sodas/waters, a Tupperware container with a serving of something leftover, a pack of snack crackers, and a fruit cup. Plus untensils, etc. So it's plenty big enough for the average person.
Might lift eyebrows from the wrong crowd!
by MooseBurger (5 out of 5 stars)
August 23, 2018
I stopped by Walmart to pick up some fruits for my lunch which I packed in this faux lunch bag and when I came out to my car the cops were surrounding it and I asked what was happening apparently an older lady caught eye of the "Human Organ for Transplant" and thought it was suspiciously packed so she actually believed something was inside and called the cops.
On the money
by phatkatmeowmeow (5 out of 5 stars)
January 6, 2018
Shipped quick could have had better packing brand new no odd smell bright white
Good for a few chuckles
by Sarah (4 out of 5 stars)
February 17, 2017
This is my new favorite lunchbox. I will confess that the zipper gave me some trouble when I first recieved it, due to the luck box being a little squished on delivery. To fix that I loaded it up with plastic food containers to keep it square, and left it zipped up for a few days. The zipper is working much better, now that it's back to a square shape. I saw in one review that they recieved one with mildew, mine was perfectly clean. It isn't amazing quality, which is why I only gave it 4 stars. I wouldn't recommend this as a beach cooler, I don't think it will function well in that aspect. To summarize, this is a fun lunchbox for healthcare workers, my coworkers got a kick out of it too.
by Sweetpea (5 out of 5 stars)
January 5, 2018
I bought this as a gift for my work buddy for Christmas. He got a good laugh out of it, and continues to get laughs as people notice the box and become slightly alarmed, especially when he pulls out a pudding cup and starts eating it.
The box is not huge, but it seems to serve my colleague well. You can fit six cans of soda (upright) in the bag.
Cool design, maybe doesn't age as well as other more rugged lunchboxes/bags.
by Tyler (3 out of 5 stars)
May 25, 2018
Shows wear quickly but I still like how it looks. It's my everyday lunchbag and has just enough room for everything including a small ice pack. I love the magnets on the top, nice and easy to open.
Its pretty small. I'm only able to fit 1 food ...
by Xai Vang (1 out of 5 stars)
August 16, 2016
Its pretty small. I'm only able to fit 1 food container and that's it. I think it would have been better if the bag was made out of vinyl instead of fabric to help keep it clean better. pretty cool and unique lunch box but very impractical because of the size
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
- ThinkGeek ORGANTRANOrgan Transport Lunch Cooler
- Army Man Bottle Opener by One Hundred 80 Degrees
- I Heart Guts Share Your Kidneys Stickers - 15 Kidney Stickers - Vinyl Sticker Pack
- nerdbugs Kidney Plush - Urine for a Treat!- Large Kidney Plush Organ Toy/ Kidney transplant gift/ Health education gift/ Dialysis gift
- Dead Head Props Ripped Out Eyeball - Light Brown
- Accoutrements Crime Scene Sandwich Bags (20 Locking bags)
- Fred PIZZA BOSS 3000 Circular Saw Pizza Wheel
- I Heart Guts Kidney Plush - When Urine Love! - 9" Cuddly Kidney Stuffed Toy
- Fred LUNCH BUGS Zipper Sandwich Bags, 24 Count
- EKG Rhythm Strip BLS Cardiology ICU Nurse EMT Gift Code Brown Toilet Paper
- Fred TAKE-OUT FAKE-OUTS Lunch Bags, 24 Count
- Fred OUT TO LUNCH Insulated Lunch Bag
*If this is not the "Human Organ Transport Lunch Bag" product you were looking for, you can check the other results by clicking this link. Details were last updated on Dec 7, 2022 19:59 +08.