Hooded Neck Pillow
Product DescriptionThe worst thing about a long plane, train or bus ride is being awake for it all. So pull out your secret weapon: the Hooded Pillow. Since it’s made of soft memory foam covered with fuzzy micro fleece, your neck and chin can assume proper snooze position. Then, just pull out the showable hood to cover your face for some primo shut-eye.
- ULTRA-COMFY HOODED PILLOW: Soft luxury micro fleece and high-grade memory foam bring comfort to a maximum. Wake up well-rested and ready to take on your next adventure.
- USE ANYWHERE: Ideal anywhere and anytime whether you are home or on-the-go. Take a nap in total privacy in planes, trains, cars, the park, or wherever else you might feel sluggish. The perfect partner to use when you are in "do not disturb" mode.
- STORABLE: Utilize the attached stoaway hood with drawstring for extra comfortability and privacy. Side pocket storage included on the pillow if you need a place to put your head phones, glasses, and other small items.
- TRANSPORTABLE: Hygienic carry bag keeps the travel pillow with additional webbing on the bottom to make transport a seamless process.
- ONE SIZE FITS ALL: Extremely lightweight and an attached adjustable drawstring, each individual can adjust the size that works best for them. Regardless of adjustments, 360-degree head and neck support is provided at all times.
Top ReviewsBest neck pillow I have ever had and provides needed privacy on a crowded plane
by SeniorMoments (5 out of 5 stars)
September 3, 2018
After buying this, I donated the other 4 neck pillows I had previously purchased. It had the right amount of neck support, and could be squeezed back into its bag, which could be clipped to my backpack. I think I like best, though, the privacy that I had after pulling the hood over my face. I loved having some privacy on an 8 hour plane flight sitting 4 feet from the bathroom, where people were constantly milling. Worried about sleeping with your mouth open or drooling?! No one will see you and the hood also keeps out light. Soft again my skin-loved this thing!
Fantastic pillow- worth the money
by Love to Cook (5 out of 5 stars)
November 4, 2015
I loved this so much I bought another for my husband. The pillow is VERY full, so if you don't like a firm plump pillow, you won't like this. It stays in place perfectly because of the hood and the ties. I like to go right to sleep on flights- I sometimes tell the people next to me to let the cabin crew know I do NOT need to be awakened for meals. I carry post it notes for that purpose as well- write DO NOT DISTURB on them- and stick them on your tray table. This has worked for me- as people always want to be *helpful* and wake you up. Personally, I'd much rather sleep on the boring plane ride. I take sleeping pills, but this thing on, wrap myself in my travel blanket, and I'm totally comfortable. I tend to slump uncomfortably and get cricks in my neck without this- so this is essential for me. Sometimes I use an eye mask under the hood- just to make sure I get to sleep. I carry a tote bag, and this fits in that easily, with plenty of room to spare for other items. It is well made, I like the stuff bag it comes with, and mine did not smell funny. There are a couple of other pillows I like for my back, and for bus rides (the "J" pillow is great for the car)- but this is the pillow I want to fly with.
helpful on long trips
by Silverga l (4 out of 5 stars)
June 23, 2018
It was comfortable on the airplane but the strings don't hold up. The material should be stronger on the strings
Grand Trunk Hooded Pillow
by TRUMP 2020 (3 out of 5 stars)
February 12, 2019
I love this style pillow with the hood. This pillow is well made, but the memory foam is so weak your head flattens it out almost immediately. If they used a better quality memory foam it would be a 5 star product
by Kelly M (5 out of 5 stars)
October 17, 2014
Never again will I worry about strangers seeing me sleep on a long flight. I have a large Irish noggin and the hood can cover me down to my chin if I were to pull it snugly. Nice pocket for iPod...wish it were larger for iPhone. Carry bag stores it nicely in a much smaller space. More expensive than other styles but worth it.
and then I think it will be much better. I have a small head
by TXODork (4 out of 5 stars)
June 29, 2015
I desperately wish it came with a clip, snap, or some easier way to attach this to my luggage. I'm going to buy a small carabiner, and then I think it will be much better.
I have a small head, so for me it blocks out the light great. The hood isn't super huge though, so I'm not sure it would work as well on people with larger heads. Just as neck pillows go it is the most comfortable one I've ever used, and I was worried about "memory foam" being too hot, but it wasn't.
Good for a big person even better for a smaller person
by C. Teahan (5 out of 5 stars)
October 2, 2019
I bought this for my husband as he likes to sleep on the plane. He is 6'2" and the hood fit him enough to shade his eyes. It came down to the tip of his nose. For a smaller person, it would be even lower. It comes with a bag that you can carry it in. It squeezes down enough for tight packing. My husband just threw it into his back pack. I'd say it was a good purchase as we have travelled twice since I bought it and he has used it both times.
by Garcia74 (4 out of 5 stars)
September 27, 2016
We travel quite a bit and we love this pillow. It has memorie foam and a hoodie so you can cover your face while sleeping. It has a bag for you to store it very compact. It is soft and easy to clean. Over all the best travel pillow I have ever had. You will also get many nice compliments on it! Hope this helps!
Grand Trunk Hooded Travel Pillow
by Amazon Customer (5 out of 5 stars)
October 25, 2013
The Grand Truck Hooded Neck Pillow is fantastic. I own several different travel pillows and none of them can hold a candle to this one. The fill material for this pillow is unlike any other that I have ever owned.the hood allows you block out annoying Light and sound while you are in transit. I would highly recommend this great travel product.
The hood is great!
by Hollis Lloyd (4 out of 5 stars)
November 1, 2018
We used these for our flight from Idaho to Jamaica and they were great especially the hooded part. I wish it had more padding around the neck just for more support because it seems to make me lean to far to rest on it but it would be bulkier for packing which would defeat why we bought them, for their compact size. Overall I really liked then
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
- GRAND TRUNK Hooded Travel Pillow - Perfect Neck Pillow for Car or Airplane Sleeping - 360 Neck and Head Support, High-Grade Memory Foam, Adjustable Light-Blocking Hood, Carry Bag, Slate Gray…
- GRAND TRUNK Hooded Travel Pillow - Perfect Neck Pillow for Car or Airplane Sleeping - 360 Neck and Head Support, High-Grade Memory Foam, Adjustable Light-Blocking Hood, Carry Bag, Peacock Green
- GRAND TRUNK Hooded Travel Pillow - Perfect Neck Pillow for Car or Airplane Sleeping - 360 Neck and Head Support, High-Grade Memory Foam, Adjustable Light-Blocking Hood, Carry Bag, Bright Crimson
*If this is not the "Hooded Neck Pillow" product you were looking for, you can check the other results by clicking this link. Details were last updated on May 28, 2023 01:24 +08.