Flex Pot Clip
Prep with No Mess
A must have kitchen accessory for any cook. Give yourself the gift of no more dirty and cluttered countertops! The first-of-its-kind Utensil Pot Clip attaches directly to the pot or pan edge and holds utensils in place while cooking, allowing residue to drip into the pot rather than onto the stove or countertop. The flexible opening is designed to fit all tool handle shapes. Silicone and stainless steel materials are high heat resistant.
- Keeps cooking tools within easy reach and off of the stovetop.
- Drips fall back into the pot, minimizing mess.
- Stay-cool silicone is heat resistant to 482ºF (250ºC).
- Silicone pads attach firmly without scratching pot or tools.
- Durable stainless-steel construction.
- Dishwasher safe.
You’re cooking a hot pot of chili, a seasoned stew or a whipping up a batch of homemade cookies; but between ingredients you hate to set the spoon down on your countertop or spoon rest (one more thing to clean), you don’t want to rest it on your bowl or hot pot for fear of burning your hand or your spoon – where is that extra hand when you need one? Trudeau was first to the drawing board on this infamous and patented Utensil Pot Clip. This tiny gadget saves you time, hassle and extra clean-up in the kitchen, all by holding your spoon/spatula/whisk in its grip until ready to stir again.
Entertaining and Gifting Tips by Trudeau
- No skill level needed; beginner cooks to master chefs will find this kitchen tool helpful!
- A perfect gadget to have when preparing for large holiday meals or get-togethers. With multiple pots/pans on your stove and bowls on your countertop, don’t further the clutter with utensils lying around. Use the Utensil Pot Clip to keep you kitchen clean.
- Great for a small housewarming gift, add on, or stocking stuffer; make the original Pot Clip a must-have on any wish list!
Trudeau Corporation is a leading North American marketer and designer of innovative quality products dedicated to creating a unique experience in preparing and serving foods and beverages, at home and on-the-go. Built on four generations and nearly 125 years of family tradition and values, we are a leading global supplier of quality kitchenware and tabletop accessories. We take great pride in the products we develop and provide our customers; including this one of a kind Utensil Pot Clip. We hope you enjoy this product from Trudeau!
- Will hold all size tools
- Will keep your countertop clean
- High heat resistant to 482°F-250°C
- Material: Silicone and stainless steel
- Dishwasher safe
Top ReviewsFLAWED DESIGN
by mom of 4 (1 out of 5 stars)
January 23, 2018
The design of this Trudeau pot clip is bad. The red bumper on the bottom (that keeps the pot from being scratched) keeps falling off. The bumper attaches to the clip through two holes on the interior of the clip on each side by two round "balls" that are pushed through the holes. When you attach the clip to the pot, the side of the pot pushes the balls out of the holes and the bottom bumper falls off. You can see what I am talking about in the picture that I attached. I am holding the clip upside down so you can see the bottom bumper with the "balls". On one side the bumper is already falling off.
I have a Norpro pot clip that I bought years ago which does not have this problem. The only reason I didn't rebuy the Norpro is I wanted a red pot clip and they didn't allow me to select the color. I will be returning the Trudeau pot clip and repurchasing a Norpro one.
Great idea that doesn't work
by Charles Kring (3 out of 5 stars)
December 17, 2017
Well designed clip does a good job of holding a spoon or utensil so that it drips back in the pot. On a gas stove, the heat rising around the pot causes metal spoons and utensils to be very hot and wood or bamboo utensils to scorch.
Good for thick-handled utensils, not so much for narrow-handled utensils
by Philip Lambert (4 out of 5 stars)
July 12, 2018
Very handy for large handled spoons. Love that it doesn't take a lot of space when not being used. Be aware than thin-handled (small diameter) utensils slide downward until the "bowl" of the spoon/utensil hits the holder. Then the far end of the handle sits on the stove or counter. This allows liquids on the utensil to run down onto the stove/counter. If the contents of the pot don't have a lot of liquid it's no problem. If the utensil has a wide-diameter handle it remains gripped and is held horizontally.
The Trudeau Flex Pot Clip is Essential to Any Kitchen
by Lakegirl (5 out of 5 stars)
February 16, 2019
The Trudeau Flex Pot Clip is at hit at our household. My husband and I both like to use it and we love it! It is so convenient to use when cooking most anything. It holds utensils so well and they are easily unhooked for stirring soups or anything you are making. All utensils balance easily in the clip. No more dirtying spoon holders as the drip stays over the pots. It is a kitchen necessity, and oh, so convenient!
More hype than value. Clips on pan rime - ...
by H. M. Leith (2 out of 5 stars)
January 19, 2018
More hype than value. Clips on pan rime - BUT must be near pot handle or spoons fall back into pot. Upper "claws" are very wide (not designed well for normal sized wooden spoons)
Good but burns
by Nathaniel D. (1 out of 5 stars)
February 28, 2017
While I thought this product was great, it has burned! The rubber on the product is ruined after one use!
my pots are slightly more narrow at the top than ...
by Mary W. (4 out of 5 stars)
March 15, 2018
my pots are slightly more narrow at the top than at the bottom so the clip doesn't stay up straight and attaches at an angle, the spoons are tricky to balance.
Works, but flawed
by V. Block (3 out of 5 stars)
January 29, 2015
This clip mostly works fine, but one of the rubber grips at the bottom keeps popping off. The other day I was making a pot of lentil soup, and thankfully I noticed the grip floating in the soup before put it in the blender.
Works perfectly for keeping spoons out of the stew!
by Jackie K. (5 out of 5 stars)
August 19, 2018
Works very well to keep a variety of sizes of kitchen utensils from ending up at the bottom of my pot. It's also nice because it allows the utensil to drain back into the pot, and the angle is adjustable. I give it my recommendation!
by Amazon Customer (5 out of 5 stars)
December 18, 2018
perfect and does what it is suppose to do. Lets you take the spoon all the way across the top too to keep things from boiling over. no spoon rests for me anymore! great stocking stuffer!
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
- LoveInUsa Toothpaste Tube Squeezer Dispenser- 4 Pack Random Colors
- SILISCRUB-The Original Silicone Shampoo Brush Hair Scalp Massager Shampoo Brush (Black)
- Kitchen Gizmo Snap N Strain Strainer, Clip On Silicone Colander, Fits all Pots and Bowls - Lime Green
- Norpro 8.25" Stainless Steel Mini Cocktail Stirring Whisk w/ Long Handle (4Pack)
- Outtills Silicone Sponge (3 Pack) Plus Bonus - Food Grade Reusable Sponges for Dishes - Dishwasher Safe, Heat Resistant and Without BPA - Double Sided Silicon Brush - Dish Scrubber - 3 Colors
- AxeSickle Silicone Collapsible Funnel 2 pcs Folding Funnel for Liquid Transfer As Oil, Water, Shampoo, Sanitizer, Kitchen Tool Gadget 100% Food Grade Silicone FDA Approved.(blue green)
- CharlieCurls: On The Go, One-Piece, Easiest ever No Heat Hair Curler
- 5 Reusable Storage Bags Extra Thick + Free Baggy Rack - Reusable Ziplock Bags Perfect for Food Storage, Snacks or Veggies–Premium Leak-Free Baggies for Travel or Make Up - Eco Friendly Large pack
- Kitchiny Silicone Bottle Brush | One Brush | 12.5” Bottle Cleaner for your Hydro Flask, Vacuum Sports Bottle, Vase and Glassware | Water Bottle Cleaning Brush for Washing Narrow Neck Containers
- Kitchen Gizmo Snap N Strain Strainer, Clip On Silicone Colander, Fits All Pots and Bowls –– Red
- Trudeau Flex Stainless Steel Pot Clip, Set of 3
- Trudeau Flex Red Stainless Steel Pot Clip, Set of 6
- Trudeau Flex Red Stainless Steel Pot Clip, Set of 2
*If this is not the "Flex Pot Clip" product you were looking for, you can check the other results by clicking this link. Details were last updated on Jun 1, 2023 13:17 +08.