Bulk Wrestling Jello
Product DescriptionThis jello wrestling product is so easy to use. Simply pour the jello crystals into an inflatable pool, add 100 gallons of water per bag of crystals and wait for the pool of jello to set. We recommend allowing two hours. Available in Red, Orange or Green (contact us for any color other than red). Search jello wrestling supply online for more info, jello wrestling rules, guides, pics, videos and more. The product is 100% non toxic and biodegradable. 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE. If you are not happy with the product please tell us why for a full refund. Please note: Product is not designed for consumption.
- ❤️ MAKES 100 GALLONS of the best bulk Jello Wrestling Jello. Just add water and the red jello wrestling mix to an inflatable pool to make a jello wrestling ring.
- ❤️ NO REFRIGERATION OR BOILING WATER required. Our jello wrestling supplies are suitable for any climate and will not melt in hot weather. This convenient jello wrestling package is the quickest and easiest way to set up a Jello Wrestling Pool. Makes large chunks of wrestling jello.
- ❤️ BULK JELLO IS USED FOR a range of exciting fundraising activites and youth group games. Make a jello pit as a fun run obstacle. Play Jello Tug of War, where the losing team gets pulled into the jello pool. Race to find the objects hidden in the Jello. Or fill a dunking machine with Jello.
- ❤️ NON TOXIC, Non sticky and non staining wrestling jello. Easy disposal, simply bucket the jello into garden beds or waste bins, or add salt to turn it back to liquid for draining. Safe for plants and animals. Visit our Party GOAT Amazon store for more videos and jello wrestling tips.
- ❤️ 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE. If you are not happy with our Jello Wrestling kit, tell us why for a full refund.
Top ReviewsExpensive but so convenient
by Jheinka (4 out of 5 stars)
May 9, 2018
The setup was very quick. And it was very fun. The red color does get on clothing, but most of it washed out. We didn't Russell and close we wanted to keep nice however so it's not really a bad thing.
Getting rid of it proved to be a little bit more difficult, they have a video online but it was a little hard to find. And then there was supposedly another video about what to do with the leftover gelatin after you dissolve it with salt... But I wasn't able to find it. It is also incredibly expensive, but since they're kind of the only people who make it it's a real seller's market.
Before I use this we literally made a ton of Jell-O, and I would definitely buy it again just to not have to do that. Real jello is also so much colder than the jello wrestling product.
I would highly recommend it but it's definitely not something you can do often, LOL.
Start with less water than you think. You can always add more.
by Chloe Davis Smith (3 out of 5 stars)
May 26, 2019
I purchased one bag to use in a 120"x72" pool. It was very unclear how much water to add to the pool of that size in order to make the jello the right consistency. After doing some math we determined it should be slightly less than half full. This turned out to still be too much water. So we wound up with chunky water.
So when using the three ring pool only fill up the first ring. This will also prevent you from almost drowning your opponent when trying to get their shoulders down.
This product is not gelatin. The product is basically a bunch of little dehydrated pellets that absorb water and expand. It is not sticky at all. The red dye also didn't seem to stain anyone's clothes either.
The jello arrives SUPER Quick, there's a ton of it ( 100 ...
by tara a segda (5 out of 5 stars)
August 6, 2017
"I've used jello wrestling supply every year since 2014 for a jello wrestling fundraiser we throw. The jello arrives SUPER Quick, there's a ton of it ( 100 gallons) and the seller reaches out via email with any questions or concerns about how to properly use it, set up time etc. Obviously I'll be ordering again. Many thanks and a great price for the amount you get!"
This stuff is a fun time!!
by Mattswig (5 out of 5 stars)
April 12, 2019
great product fun time its basically a pool full of jello! use caution when you finally dispose of it because it makes the yard slick if u just dump it in the grass... :)
Easy to setup
by Eli gah Navat (5 out of 5 stars)
May 11, 2019
Used this for our church youth group, it's super easy to setup and the kids loved it
had fun: ) held up nice
by jody (5 out of 5 stars)
December 5, 2016
Lets just say....had fun :) held up nice. A+
by Shannon (5 out of 5 stars)
August 5, 2017
Excellent product & service, and so much fun!
by christopher zickefoose (5 out of 5 stars)
July 12, 2017
Hands down a must for a summer party!
10/10 would buy again!
by Samantha (5 out of 5 stars)
July 29, 2017
Yes, all the claims on the bag are true! It really does make 100 gallons, takes about 2 hours to set, and is SUPER FUN!!! Clean up takes some patience, watch JelloWrestlingSupply's video on draining the pool, but it's totally worth it! I will be buying again!
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
- Bulk GREEN Jello Wrestling Supply Jelly Crystals. Makes 100 Gal Easy Set Mix. Fill a pool or pit. Great kit for fun run obstacles, games, fraternity sorority parties, bikini fights, tug of war, slides
- INSTANT MUD for Wrestling, Mud Pies, Balloons & Bombs JUST ADD WATER Bulk Mud powder makes 60 GALLONS of fake mud. Safe, clean mud run obstacle pits, pitch burst, Slime sludge messy kit oil tar
- Bulk Orange Jello Wrestling Supply Jelly kit. Make 100 Gal Easy Set Mix. No Refrigeration or Boiling Water. for Party Games tug o war Slide Women Men Girl boy Female. Pool or Pit. DIY Crystal Powder
- Intex Swim Center Family Inflatable Pool, 90" X 90" X 22", for Ages 6+, Color may vary
- OlarHike 85" x 22" Extra Large Family Inflatable Pool for Ages 3+, Blue & White
- Intex Swim Center Family Inflatable Pool, 120" X 72" X 22", for Ages 6+
- Intex Swim Center Paradise Inflatable Pool, 103in X 63in X 18in, for Ages 3+
*If this is not the "Bulk Wrestling Jello" product you were looking for, you can check the other results by clicking this link. Details were last updated on Mar 22, 2023 09:54 +08.