Starry Night LED Projector
Color: Blue, Purple, Pink
Switch Type: 3 Push-Button
Product Size: 120*120*135mm
Package Size: 130*130*135mm
Light Source: 4 LED Bulbs
1 x Star Projector
1 x 59.1 Inch (1.5M) USB Cable
1. Ideal for decorating wedding, birthday, parties. Great for romantic night lamp and decoration light use!!
2. Best for home, bedroom, children rooms.
3. Very romantic night, full of sincere gift
4. Power by 4 x AAA battery (Not Included) or USB cable.
5. Energy power saving and environmental Friendly
Top ReviewsReally cool for kids
by Ryan Donovan (5 out of 5 stars)
September 29, 2016
I needed to get my girls a new nightlight for their room, and I wanted to get something they would love. Since it's pretty inexpensive, I wasn't sure how good it would be, but thankfully, it's been awesome. There are several reasons I love it.
For one thing, it looks really cool. It has several different color settings, so if you want just white lights for the stars, you can do that. Or you can have white and blue. Or green. Or red. Or those colors all together.
The spinning motion is great, too. It moves nice and slow, and the motion is nice and relaxing. It's almost silent, but the very light noise it makes from moving is quieter than a ticking clock. If anything, it's just a little white noise, but barely any.
My girls love this nightlight. They were mesmerized the first time I showed them, and now every night, lighting up the stars is a part of their bedtime routine. The picture attached shows what it looks like to have the nightlight, with all its many colors, lighing up their room in the dark.
Nice product BUT.........
by Xenia Kole (3 out of 5 stars)
February 19, 2016
I loved it initially - it projects nicely and creates a lovely atmosphere in the nursery. However, after about two weeks, one lamp burned out. Upon my inspection of the device, I learned that the lamps are fused in and cannot be switched! What a bummer! Basically, once the lamps burn out, there is no way to replace them and you have to replace the entire product.... :(
So far its great, daughter loves it
by Eric (5 out of 5 stars)
December 23, 2016
We recently remodeled my daughter's bedroom and wanted a fun and unique nightlight for her. We saw this for a very reasonable price, but I read some reviews that the motor is rather noisy and it stopped working in a short amount of time. I'm happy to report that after over a month of continuous nightly use at 7 to 9 hours per night, not only is it still spinning happily but the "noise" is barely audible.....virtually undetectable from across the room. The lights are bright and colorful and the shapes are well defined. Admittedly the unit is lightweight and has a bit of a "cheap feel" when you take it out of the box, but so far so good. We put in on her dresser which reflects off her big mirror and the effect is really cool. We are very satisfied with it.
UPDATE-- Its been a year now and this thing is still twirling away, doing its thing! All the lights still work and the motor still turns it good as new. This light has run in my daughter's room for about 400 straight nights now and it still purrs along 7 to 9 hours at a whack. My daughter still loves it!
Update 9/19-- STILL GOING!!! Its on in her bedroom as I type this. I keep waiting for it to die but NOPE, still lit up and turning!! Nearly 3 years, 8-9 hours a night, every night. Pretty dang impressive!!
I really loved this light so much that I bought a second ...
by Shanna (1 out of 5 stars)
October 29, 2017
I really loved this light so much that I bought a second one for my other child. If you purchase this, please check on it frequently or don't leave it on during the night. I left it on and told my son good night. My husband went in a few minutes later to say goodnight and it was smoking!!
Dazzling the eyes of our toddler
by Daniel Bates (5 out of 5 stars)
November 17, 2017
This light was amazing from the first moment plugging it in! There was so much wonder in our little girl's eyes while she watched all the stars on the ceiling!!! She is about 2 1/2 years old, and she is starting to become afraid of the dark ... but night lights for her room can be just too bright (especially with the baby in the same room too). This is soft and perfect, and it allows her to fall to sleep gently. We love it! I recommend this light for anyone with children between the ages of 2 and 6, maybe older. It is a great addition to our home!
The lamp has a bunch of settings and it rotates around and fills the room with a rotating night sky scene. There are different light combinations and you can choose to have the white light along with the color lights. There is a DC cord, but you can also put batteries in it so you do not have to worry about having an outlet nearby.
A bit fragile and probably won't last long, but my kid loves it
by Tanya Lamnin (4 out of 5 stars)
November 23, 2016
What the title says. My five-year-old can't get his hands off this lamp. He turns it on nightly, shows it to all the guests and has tried playing with it. I put an end to the playing because the inside (black) cover feels super-thin, cheap and fragile. It's gorgeous, though, and shines very brightly in my son's small dark bedroom.
Great night light, very visible in a dark room.
by sh (4 out of 5 stars)
March 21, 2016
I bought this for my baby so he would have something to look at while laying in his crib at night. The lamp sits on the floor, and the stars are clearly visible all over the ceiling and walls. The other reviews that say you need to hold it 2 feet away probably forgot to take off the cloudy cover on it. They must have improved on the previous models, because I do not hear ANY sound of the motor while it spins, which other reviews complained about. It is a great night light, and I can clearly see my way around the room when I go in to check on him at night.
My only complaints, and the reason for -1 star:
1. It should have a normal power cord, and not a USB cord.
2. It should have an on/off switch instead of having to pull out the power cord.
2. It should remember the last settings it was used with. It remembers that it was spinning, and it turns on the white lights, but it does not remember the combination of green and red lights that were on last.
I did not receive a discount for my review.
Best Christmas present
by Paloma (5 out of 5 stars)
December 24, 2015
I love it! I'm a grown up 26 yo but I love all about stars and planets and also I can't sleep in total darkness, its not that I'm afraid, I just don't feel comfortable, I always use a soft light or even candles to set a little light, that way I fall asleep faster and have better night rest. Since the first time I saw this product I knew I'd have love to buy it, first I was concerned if it would be or look cheat but it doesn't. It couldn't be easier to set, just for triple A batteries and connect it to a power source and you're done. I momentarily freaked out when I didn't see the power socket, but then I figure out it works with usb port, you can connect it to your computer (no problem if you live in a tiny place like I do) or you can use the power box that smartphones use. It has a lamp mode (which basically its a cap that soften the light intensity), the rotation mode and several themes. Somes reviews told about the motor sound, sincerely, I can't hear it, but my Ac it's a little noisy and I'm used to it, maybe for other people who lives in really quiet places wouybe an issue.
Well I couldn't be happier, it arrived yesterday and maybe it sounds silly but it's the best Christmas present I bought for myself =)
Totally recommend it for kids and adults that likes a soft light for sleeping, and also for cosmos and astronomy lovers!
Love, but replace batteries each night!
by Sharon (2 out of 5 stars)
July 11, 2016
I love this because my daughter loves it, but I have to replace the batteries EVERY SINGLE DAY! Every night it's too dim to work as a night light. It also didn't come with a cord to plug it in so now I'm hoping to find one to buy. I don't enjoy seeing money get flushed down the drain in batteries. We run the light for 8 hours each night.
Dont waste money on the ones that say they are better! I doubt that they are in reality! It is relia
by Keegan (5 out of 5 stars)
April 1, 2018
For a cheap plastic night light we really have got our money out of this. Eventually the kids will break it...as they do everything else, but functionally it is still working and has worked great for our son. There are so WAY overpriced one online...dont bother unless the resolution is amazing. If it is for a kid this will do great. I believe it has lasted at least 2 years under the wear and tear of a 4-6 year old boy. no issues other then could be more durable, but like I said for the price I was not expecting it to last this long to be honest. The power cord is not great and has frayed. However I am an electrician so I just made a new one and it was back in business.
It is reliable for the price! And at the end of the day it could be 4k resolution, but if it breaks then well you shoulda just got this one.
***Take it apart with them cause if they do it themselves the plastic pieces can get ruined. However, the black cover portion has been dented several times and I just popped it back up. Still looks fine on the ceiling.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
- PrimeSons Women's Casual T-Shirt Love Heartbeat O-Neck Letter Printed Top Tees
- ECOWHO 30 LED Globe String Lights with G40 Light Bulbs UL Listed 32FT Indoor Outdoor Patio Garden Lawn Use (Multicolor Globe String Lights (Multicolor G40)
- L.O.L. Surprise RoomMates Lol Surprise Peel And Stick Wall Decals, pink, tan, peach, aqua, purple, 4 Sheets 9 inches x 17.375 inches - RMK3888SCS
- YEXIPO Womens Graphic Tees 3/4 Sleeve Merry Letter Print Raglan Baseball Tee Novelty Casual Tops
- FECEDY 2pcs 3ft x 8.3ft Silver Metallic Tinsel Foil Fringe Curtains Photo Booth Props for Birthday Wedding Engagement Bridal Shower Baby Shower Bachelorette Holiday Celebration Party Decorations
- L.O.L. Surprise! O.M.G. Lights Angles Fashion Doll with 15 Surprises
- PZAS Toys Fits American Girl Doll Accessories - 18" Doll Accessories 23 Piece Set - Includes Doll iPad, Doll Umbrella, Doll Shoes, Jewelry, Camera, Erasers and More!
- Barbie Dreamtopia Fairy Doll, Approx 12-Inch, with A Colorful Candy Theme, Pink Hair and Wings, for 3 to 7 Year Olds
- Dreamingbox Toys for 3-12 Year Old Boys, LED Flashing Gloves Novelty Toys Toys for 3-12 Year Old Girls Cool Fun 2020 Party Favor Toys Gifts for Kids Boys Girls 3-12 Stocking Fillers GL01
- LED Lytes Timer Flameless Candles, Slim Set of 6, 2" Wide and 2"- 9" Tall, Ivory Color Wax and Flickering Amber Yellow Flame Battery Powered Flickering Candle Set
- MOKOQI Star Projector Night Lights for Kids, Gifts for 1-4-6-14 Year Old Girl and Boy, Room Lights for Kids, Glow in The Dark Stars and Moon can Make Child Sleep Peacefully and Best Gift - White
- MOKOQI Star Projector, Kids' Party Centerpieces, Multiple Colors Night Light Lamp Romantic Rotating Cosmos Star Sky Moon Projector for Children Kids Bedroom (Pink)
- MOKOQI Star Projector Night Lights for Kids, Gifts for 1-4-6-14 Year Old Girl and Boy, Room Lights for Kids, Glow in The Dark Stars and Moon can Make Child Sleep Peacefully and Best Gift - Black
- Night Lighting Lamp Kids' Party Centerpieces [ 4.9 FT USB Cord ] Romantic Rotating Cosmos Star Sky Moon Projector, Rotation Night Projection for Children Kids Bedroom(Purple）
*If this is not the "Starry Night LED Projector" product you were looking for, you can check the other results by clicking this link. Details were last updated on Nov 25, 2023 22:22 +08.