Avoid burning yourself to a crisp during beach and pool days with SPOTMYUV. This must for sunny days spent outdoors is essentially a small UV detecting sticker that you place on your skin and will help remind you when it's time to reapply your sunscreen.
- SEE WHEN TO REAPPLY SUNSCREEN: SPOTMYUV is the world's first clinically proven UV Detection Sticker with Dermatrue skin mimicking technology giving you a personalized reminder of when it's time to reapply sunscreen. Cover SPOTMYUV with sunscreen and outdoors in direct sunlight, your SPOT will turn clear, showing you that your sunscreen is protecting you from the sun's harmful UV rays. As sunscreen wears off, the UV Detection layer in SPOTMYUV turns purple again, so reapply your sunscreen!
- SKIN MIMICKING TECHNOLOGY: SPOTMYUV's patented Dermatrue skin-mimicking top layer absorbs and releases sunscreen at the same rate as skin. As a result, Dermatrue ensures you have a clear view of your sun protection in real-time as you run, swim, and sweat when sunscreen wears off your skin.
- CLINICALLY PROVEN: SPOTMYUV features a hypoallergenic, latex free adhesive, which has been dermatologist and pediatrician tested, making SPOT safer for children 3+ with adult supervision of course. The best part is that it’s gentle and won't hurt to peel away. Use SPOTMYUV on the whole family so that you’re aware of your sun exposure each day you spend outside together.
- ONE STICKER PER DAY: Each sticker lasts up to 12 hours or 6 sunscreen applications. The color-changing ink is reversible with each sunscreen reapplication, so you don't need to use a new sticker each time you reapply. For example, if the SPOT is purple, apply sunscreen over the SPOT sticker and all exposed skin, and the SPOT will turn back to transparent/clear, telling you that your sunscreen is working.
- BEST PRACTICE: To activate the SPOT, expose it to UV light before applying sunscreen. After sunscreen application, if the SPOT isn't turning clear, your sunscreen may not be a high-enough SPF, might be expired, or you may not have applied enough. SPOTs are only effective when outdoors. The intensity of the UV light may affect the speed of SPOT's color change, so it could take longer to turn purple or clear on a cloudy day.
*If this is not the "Sunscreen Damage Detection Stickers
" product you were looking for, you can check the other results by clicking this link
Details were last updated on Dec 7, 2022 04:37 +08.